#1 Rinne

Rinne

♂ ero dōjιɴ ѕeɴѕeι ♀

• Supreme Overlord
  • 9,991 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:00 PM

Hello!

We are looking for translators (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean) to aid us with our projects that require such skill, namely Light Novel Translation project and Scanlation project.

For LN Translation, we are currently working on a Japanese light novel commonly known as Youjitsu or Classroom of the Elite. We've been working on it since last year but we surely can proceed faster and more efficiently with more Japanese translators on board.

Other than that, we are also currently working on Scanlation project where we "scanlate" manga/manhwa that are in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean into English. So for this project, we are accepting all three aforementioned translators to help us scanlate faster and work on more of your favorite series (you can request us to scanlate series of your liking too actually and we will consider them).

Lastly, we are also desperately looking for Korean translators to aid us with Korean interviews. Of course, other translators will work on interviews too (in any of the three core languages) if needed but right now, we are totally understaffed in regards of having a Korean translator in our team.

If you are interested and seeking for more hands-on experience with translation work (plus you get to interview celebs you know), PM me. If you have any questions, just ask me here or if you seek for a more personal consultation just PM me then.

No deadline, but we need them as soon as possible

That is all and good luck!

FAQ

Spoiler

#2 Hikoboshi

Hikoboshi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationObservatoire du Pic du Midi

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

I don't know if he already applied or what but you guys should try asking Hentai for Japanese trans, he did some trans for the drama anone

#3 ZikyungDerp

ZikyungDerp

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationHÚ!!!!! ÁFRAM ÍSLAND!

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:39 PM

I'm not fluent in Japanese but I majored in it and just finished all Japanese programs that my college offered, I'm no master but my Japanese might be sufficient. So if y'all are desperate I could give it a shot (it would probably be good for me too cause then I'd get to keep the Japanese fresh in my mind) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#4 léaf

léaf

이달의 소녀

• OH! Press
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:00 PM

Good luck to eveyone applying, press team is waiting to welcome you with lots of love and hugs ohbi.png

#5 black_miri

black_miri

❥ 명수&성규 Trash ~

• OH! Press
  • 6,821 posts
  • Locationℛ➸ℰℓℓℯ ❥

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:00 PM (Edited by Lucia-nim, 25 May 2018 - 01:20 PM.)

Don't be afraid to apply, guys..Even if your skills are rusty, it's always worth a try..

also don't worry, Rinne doesn't always bite

I'm not fluent in Japanese but I majored in it and just finished all Japanese programs that my college offered, I'm no master but my Japanese might be sufficient. So if y'all are desperate I could give it a shot (it would probably be good for me too cause then I'd get to keep the Japanese fresh in my mind) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you're interested in applying, can you send some of your translation samples to rinne? You can follow this form and send it through pm. Or if you'd like, you can translate from samples of our choice too..

It's worth the try, really.

#6 ZikyungDerp

ZikyungDerp

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationHÚ!!!!! ÁFRAM ÍSLAND!

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:25 PM

If you're interested in applying, can you send some of your translation samples to rinne? You can follow this form and send it through pm. Or if you'd like, you can translate from samples of our choice too..

It's worth the try, really.

Oh if you could throw to me some samples for me to translate, that'd be chill!

tumblr_mwfgv4V0YN1sqvhnao2_500.gif

#7 black_miri

black_miri

❥ 명수&성규 Trash ~

• OH! Press
  • 6,821 posts
  • Locationℛ➸ℰℓℓℯ ❥

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:36 PM

Oh if you could throw to me some samples for me to translate, that'd be chill!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9e7bdeb3a17d...

oh that's nice~ I'll pm you with samples ^^

#8 Rinni

Rinni

EXO's Personal Stalker

• OH! Press
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationLuhan's Heart

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:27 PM

Best of luck to everyone applying QRLGYBO.png hoping that many new translators join our family ohbi.png

#9 fallingslowly

fallingslowly

Star

• OH! Press
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:17 PM

Pls come forth, Korean translators. I beg of you. rlytearpls.png  But seriously, it's dire.

Up, Up and Away!