Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zella

a-nation August 2018 Line-Up (Korean Artists Only)

Aren't Super Junior , WINNER and Lee Hi on the line up too for this year's A-NATION or is this another thing ? 

Aren't Super Junior , WINNER and Lee Hi on the line up too for this year's A-NATION or is this another thing ? 

They will attend on July 28,this one is August.

Oh thank you !! I was so confused thinking they changed the line up

OSAKA

August 18

Seungri

August 19

NCT 127,Super Junior

---

TOKYO

August 25

NCT 127,BoA

August 26

EXO,Red Velvet

DdYft4sVwAAibUh.jpg

DdYs78SVwAA7pQy.jpg

Tohoshinki is the headliner for August 25th

Tohoshinki is the headliner for August 25th

Thanks!harharplz.png

August 25 has TVXQ as the headliner

Da-ICE is doing 5 dates of a-nation and Koda Kumi is doing 4? Why are so many artists doubling up dates if Avex has more than this?

Also this list is in English and came out of nowhere so I’d take it with a grain of salt

D&E are part of the August 4th Nagasaki lineup aren't they? Not the July one.

I haven't seen any of SJ or TVXQ's main fansites mention this yet so I'll take it as a grain of salt atm, especially if there's no real source yet. SJ's weirdly lacking with Japanese dates as the full group this year.

I haven't seen any of SJ or TVXQ's main fansites mention this yet so I'll take it as a grain of salt atm, especially if there's no real source yet. SJ's weirdly lacking with Japanese dates as the full group this year.

Some people say it's confirmed but i didn't see any trustable confirmation so...Winner July 28 in Mie Prefecture,D&E August 4 in Nagasaki you are right.

Da-ICE is doing 5 dates of a-nation and Koda Kumi is doing 4? Why are so many artists doubling up dates if Avex has more than this?

Also this list is in English and came out of nowhere so I’d take it with a grain of salt