Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Koreans pick - Xukun, Nong Nong, Cheng Cheng or Justin?

Nine percent

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 WJSN

WJSN

★★★★★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,256 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:09 PM

#2 Haus of Tzu:Lai

Haus of Tzu:Lai

쯔댕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:40 PM

He should have used the official IP photos to keep it consistent / even.
I feel Nong Nong has the look that would appeal more to Koreans. During the show he seemed to be the most popular with kfangirls.

#3 lgbtshinki

lgbtshinki

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:44 PM

Justice for jungjung

#4 Roseblue

Roseblue

Trainee

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:26 AM

Justice for jungjung

They just only asked Korean about Top 4, I think If Jungjung was up there, many people would’ve picked him too. He also seems well liked by Japanese audiences.
Nongnong has such cute, adorable image that Korean people really like. I saw comments about IP by Knetizens and all they talk are about Nongnong, Justin and Jungjung :) but still iam surprised not many ppl picked CXK on the vid despite the fact that he is so popular in China, different countries , different tastes I think :)

#5 lgbtshinki

lgbtshinki

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:31 AM

They just only asked Korean about Top 4, I think If Jungjung was up there, many people would’ve picked him too. He also seems well liked by Japanese audiences.
Nongnong has such cute, adorable image that Korean people really like. I saw comments about IP by Knetizens and all they talk are about Nongnong, Justin and Jungjung https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... but still iam surprised not many ppl picked CXK on the vid despite the fact that he is so popular in China, different countries , different tastes I think https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

didn't most people like Xukun because of his personality anyways?

i mean he's handsome of course but he just shoot up on the rankings after people got to really know him, almost like Jisung on broduce

#6 LoveKa

LoveKa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:27 PM

Subbed version ^^

#7 Puto

Puto

중독 된

• Banned
  • PipPipPip