Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Pepper

Chart WOMEN of K-POP — Album Sales ・ Debuts 2007-2019 [UPDATE: Gaon September & Oricon Week 40]

[update] I've removed the As and Ds from the groups' status column. I thought the green and red colors were self-explanatory enough. Green means active, and red means disbanded. The charts and graph have now been updated with Oricon Week 20 numbers.

• Like 3

did/are their latest Korean releases (What is Love and Heart Shaker) doing better than their previous ones?

did/are their latest Korean releases (What is Love and Heart Shaker) doing better than their previous ones?

Yes

Yes and No

when will be the next gaon update?

June 6, if I’m not mistaken. They usually only publish their album sales data on the first Wednesday of the month.

June 6, if I’m not mistaken. They usually only publish their album sales data on the first Wednesday of the month.

oh I see. thanks.

It's actually Thursday, so June 7.

The rest of the girl groups combined is still less than TWICE

ONCEs are the best fandom since we can afford albums >>>>>

Edited by Minatozaki Sana

It's actually Thursday, so June 7.

Oh, right. I was thinking in my timezone. Gaon updates on Wednesdays at 9PM for me lol.

[update] Updated the charts and graph with Oricon Week 21 sales. Next update will include GAON May numbers!

• Like 1

[update] The chart was getting too colourful, so I removed the status column and just greyed out disbanded groups. Albums that are still charting are now displayed with an underline in the sales column. I've also shortened the graph to display only THE TOP 30 groups.

The charts and graph have now been updated with GAON May and Oricon Week 22 numbers.

• Like 1

Thank you for making this charts.. laugh.png keep it up
3 Million sales already

OHTwice

Edited by deekyuwan
  • Like 1

beGpBHf.png?1 TWICE sold more copies than all the other 75 Girl Groups combined 

TWICE : 3.520.831

TOP 2-30  3.392.006

TOP 2-76 : 3.496.153

DfMtDzjX4AEUfO1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Dislike 1

OP, can you remove the emojis from the thread title? It keeps breaking my notifications.

I didn't know emojis affected OH's (faulty) programming, sorry. I got rid of them. Did it fix your notifications? chartmander.png

I didn't know emojis affected OH's (faulty) programming, sorry. I got rid of them. Did it fix your notifications? :chartmander:

Yeah it's fixed now. Thanks!

beGpBHf.png?1 TWICE sold more copies than all the other 75 Girl Groups combined 

TWICE : 3.520.831
TOP 2-30  3.392.006
TOP 2-76 : 3.496.153

DfMtDzjX4AEUfO1.jpg

real definition of 'untouchable'

[update] I've now created a separate total sales chart for sub-units; I thought it was fairer that way. I've fixed Red Velvet's ROOKIE and The Velvet sales, I'm certain my numbers are correct now, but if they're not please don't hesitate to correct me. I've also changed the charts' text colour to black to make it easier to read.

Sales how now been updated with Oricon Week 23 numbers.

• Like 1

Is average 295k per cb for twice. 300k incoming!

Edited by RAOBL