Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiny AID

Eunjin Officially Leaves DIA :( [Translation Added]

It tells me the posted tweet doesnt exist.

Edit: Oh... Now I can see it. 

Edit2: Wasnt there rumors about her joining P48 though? Isnt it just for the show (like Cathy and Chaeyeon did)?

Edit3: Get well soon. warstarplz.png

wait WHAT no..

We all knew she had health problems, she was happy sometimes and sad other times. Throughout YOLO era everyone can tell she was suffering but Can’t stop and Good Night she was fine. Eunjin was almost everyone’s favorite member but we were all expecting it too. I just hope it doesn’t hurt DIA too much as people always say they always have member changes and this doesn’t help. I really

Wish she would’ve stayed because it’s such a waste of talent but health comes first.

Edit: SHES trending #1 search rankings

Noo omg. I didn't know she had health problems. I hope she gets proper treatment :(((

she had health problems way back, she was hospitalised during one of their showcases and people used it to bash her and DIA and say she hated the DIA members cos she wasn't feeling well enough on stage, well idk if this health issue is related to that, i saw a tweet suggesting it but since haven't seen trans of the letter idk, but people really shouldn't be bashing idols for being sick

407618458872971264.png?v=1

We all knew she had health problems, she was happy sometimes and sad other times. Throughout YOLO era everyone can tell she was suffering but Can’t stop and Good Night she was fine. Eunjin was almost everyone’s favorite member but we were all expecting it too. I just hope it doesn’t hurt DIA too much as people always say they always have member changes and this doesn’t help. I really

Wish she would’ve stayed because it’s such a waste of talent but health comes first.

the fact that so many people used her health issues to bash her makes it so much worse

i hope she will recover and be ok

but why do i feel like people will use this to hate on DIA again more

Mess i saw coming that she was leaving since she has been hidden for months now, but i didn't think it was cuz of health problems.. 

sad news :( i hope she recovers soon!

:’(

As an AID from the beginning with Eunjin it really hurts to see her leave along with Seunghee. I really hope other people don’t bring up the fact that she left because of member discord. If you were really an aid you would know they’re very close to each other. Dia said in their letter than Eunjin tried to stay with them but it was too hard for her. She hasn’t had a good day since last year and the fans can see it as well.

DIA got SO MANY lineup changes for a group just debut in 2015

Ok and? We all know dia is famous for their line up changes even before Eunjin left so what’s new

As an AID from the beginning with Eunjin it really hurts to see her leave along with Seunghee. I really hope other people don’t bring up the fact that she left because of member discord. If you were really an aid you would know they’re very close to each other. Dia said in their letter than Eunjin tried to stay with them but it was too hard for her. She hasn’t had a good day since last year and the fans can see it as well.

say it louder to haters and snakes who were trying to use her as Hwayoung 2.0 to bring DIA down imstupid.png

all of the best for her, no matter what I'm still AID esp as Eunjin one of my top bias along with Heehyun Yebin and Chaeyeon