Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Vision and Night Vision Official Suggestions Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#41 sublime

sublime

call out my name

• Graphics Team
  • 3,237 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:23 AM (Edited by sublime, 09 May 2018 - 06:24 AM.)

Username: Nelkah
Theme: Vision/Night Vision/Ultra Night Vision
Suggestions: Since the tags color changed, is it possible to change the Pinned and Poll tags? And make them more different? I always think a thread with a poll is pinned when it's right under the other pinned threads since the color is really similar
Link of the Page: /
Browser Used: /
Screenshot: /

Username: Nelkah
Suggestions: Would it be possible to add a "Youtube" tag in the chart and sales subforum since Youtube views records and achievements are often posted?
Link of the Page: https://onehallyu.co...arts-and-sales/
Browser Used: /
Screenshot: /

Thanks~

For the pinned and poll tags, yes I do think it's a good idea and definitely can be implemented. As for the tag, yes we are in charge of the look of the forum including the tags / prefixes but not the actual tag variety. I would direct you to the admins for that instead. (:

#42 LuckyLuna

LuckyLuna

♔♡HyunA's bitch♡♔

• PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 10:49 AM

Username: LuckyLuna
Theme: Ultra Night Vision
Suggestions: That stupid bigass banner!! I understand you want it to catch attention so we can see but its too big! Especially for people with smaller screens. I literally had to use ad block on it to get rid of it. Which means its doing the opposite of what you want.
Browser Used: Google chrome

#43 kyanite

kyanite

#LOVEMELOVEME

• PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:08 PM (Edited by kyanite, 09 May 2018 - 03:08 PM.)

Username: kyanite
Theme: All
Suggestions: The new adjustments have been great and I think the themes definitely look and function much better now - my future suggestions would be to make the OH! press news feed the same font for consistency and, if possible, a slightly smaller banner. I appreciate the effort you guys made to implement everyone's feedback so fast.

Browser Used: Chrome

#44 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,223 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:59 AM (Edited by wiaraewiwiarae, 10 May 2018 - 04:59 AM.)

Username: wiaraewiwiarae
Theme: Vision
Suggestions: 

I'm not sure if it was always like that, but I feel like it wasn't. The colour of the tags on the left doesn't match the colour of the tags in the recent topics bar (for example: 'audio' - violet on the left and audio-k red in recent topics). 

- I also must say that some of the colours of different tags are rather close to each other as can be seen from the screenshot. They are different of course, but not different enough to 'pop' and differentiate the threads which is, I assume, their function. So maybe color-coding them by sections would make more sense? For example: music - reddish ones, pictures - blueish ones and so on? Overall the colours are really pretty though.
Link of the Page: https://onehallyu.com/
Browser: google chrome
Screenshot: x

#45 Pupper

Pupper

yo girls lesbian crush

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:48 PM

Username: HATEme
Theme: Both
Suggestions:

• Make the banner on all pages, not just the homepage. The banner is a good way to advertise events and it worked well because it could be seen on every page. I like that the banner is big tho. I can understand why some ppl think it's too big but I think it's cool and the pics look great and it's a new and different look
  • Also add the option of a background picture on profiles. I like the header but I think a background pic as well would be cool

Delete it fat

#46 kingfei

kingfei

톸톸톸

• PipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:57 AM

Username: kingfei
Suggestions: add the "new content" (link? tag?idk what to call it) to the top of each topic. As is I always have to go to the main homepage to access it. Not a huge deal, but it would be convenient to have that back.
Browser Used: safari

#47 montchery

montchery

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:23 AM

Username: montchery
Theme: Dynamic Vision
Suggestions: the seach engine tool cant be seen, could you change its color so it is easier to identify please

Spoiler

Browser Used: mozilla firefox

#48 vivyun

vivyun

FIRST LOVE

• Graphics Team
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:15 PM

Username: montchery
Theme: Dynamic Vision
Suggestions: the seach engine tool cant be seen, could you change its color so it is easier to identify please

Browser Used: mozilla firefox

The background for Dynamic Vision changes daily, so sometimes the color appears visible on some backgrounds and sometimes it could be too dark. Perhaps it is possible for us to make the button white with a drop shadow.

#49 montchery

montchery

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:00 PM

The background for Dynamic Vision changes daily, so sometimes the color appears visible on some backgrounds and sometimes it could be too dark. Perhaps it is possible for us to make the button white with a drop shadow.

I think that would be really helpful. If you guys could do that it would be great, thank you.

#50 golan

golan

Idol

• PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:14 AM

Username: golan
Suggestions:Thread titles are too compressed in space. It's hard to read the complete thread title. There is a lot of wasted space on the sides that make the thread titles compressed.
Link of the Page:
Browser Used:Firefox
Screenshot:

Spoiler

Until now, I've used the IP.Board theme, but I noticed that the Vision themes allow the display of the embedded tweets in Firefox. I really interested in use the improved Vision theme, but the titles, posts and everything are too compressed in space.
If there a way to make more room for the thread titles it would be nice. Thanks for the hard work with the new theme.

Up, Up and Away!