Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
blank_stare

Hana Nochi Hare Season 1 (Hana Yori Dango Sequel)

Just watched episode 2 and 3. Very interesting. Tenma might be lying like Oto is lying. Both having a farce at each other. Tenma must have a bad side! Ugh, that guy is just too perfect. There has to be a bad side, right? Nagase's acting as Haruto is actually quite well for a first timer. There are times when he's too stiff, but then again its an idol drama. For an idol drama the cast is well matched with each others. I still can't take Nagase's role serious when it comes to those sexy scenes, though. He's too young looking, it feels weird. 

So far, the show and its plot are going along well. Airi's a bitch I wanna slap, so the actress playing her is doing well in her act. Airi is a spoiled bitch with some serious killer streak. That's bad. 

Lol, can't believe they do pop references, too. Eibi is fucking funny with his quotes. Yuzuru Hanyu's Frustration is a great driving force. Man, he got the last word in that scene. 

Btw, anyone knows the ratings for the drama? Is it doing okay, fair, good, best? 

Just watched episode 2 and 3. Very interesting. Tenma might be lying like Oto is lying. Both having a farce at each other. Tenma must have a bad side! Ugh, that guy is just too perfect. There has to be a bad side, right? Nagase's acting as Haruto is actually quite well for a first timer. There are times when he's too stiff, but then again its an idol drama. For an idol drama the cast is well matched with each others. I still can't take Nagase's role serious when it comes to those sexy scenes, though. He's too young looking, it feels weird.

So far, the show and its plot are going along well. Airi's a bitch I wanna slap, so the actress playing her is doing well in her act. Airi is a spoiled bitch with some serious killer streak. That's bad.

Lol, can't believe they do pop references, too. Eibi is fucking funny with his quotes. Yuzuru Hanyu's Frustration is a great driving force. Man, he got the last word in that scene.

Btw, anyone knows the ratings for the drama? Is it doing okay, fair, good, best?

why do you refer to Haruto's actor as Nagase when the actor playing Haruto is Sho Hirano? There is no one among the cast list with the name Nagase. http://asianwiki.com/Boys_Over_Flowers_Season_2

I watched episode 4 raw (for Japanese listening practice to see how much I can understand without subs) and

Oto and Airi finally became actual friends in the end.

also does Oto need to wear that long jacket all the time? It looks unflattering on her.

so far I've seen a lot of fans on the show's tag on tumblr say Haruto's much better than Domyouji since he's just an insecure sensitive rich boy who idolizes the F4 and doesn't know much about the common world compared to Domyouji who punches anyone who looks at him wrong lol (and they're not wrong about that--Haruto and Domyouji are polar opposites except for when they try to impress a girl lolol).

Edited by lavender mint

why do you refer to Haruto's actor as Nagase when the actor playing Haruto is Sho Hirano? There is no one among the cast list with the name Nagase. http://asianwiki.com/Boys_Over_Flowers_Season_2

I was at King and Prince's page when I was making my comment about the episode. My brain kept telling me Nagase instead of Hirano. lol. Funny thing I even searched up the cast member. Somehow it just registered in my brain. (It's like wanting ice cream, but you yelled out cup cakes.)

I agree, Haruto is childishly immature compared to Domyouji, but Domyouji is like a man-child. Might have to do with how older MatsuJun was compared to Hirano. 

I feel like the actress girl is going to be a problem with the HarutoxOto relationship. She's very annoying. 

I was at King and Prince's page when I was making my comment about the episode. My brain kept telling me Nagase instead of Hirano. lol. Funny thing I even searched up the cast member. Somehow it just registered in my brain. (It's like wanting ice cream, but you yelled out cup cakes.)

I agree, Haruto is childishly immature compared to Domyouji, but Domyouji is like a man-child. Might have to do with how older MatsuJun was compared to Hirano. 

I feel like the actress girl is going to be a problem with the HarutoxOto relationship. She's very annoying. 

I actually liked Megurin. It's nice to have a rival female love interest (though I wouldn't really call her a rival since Oto was adamant about sticking with Tenma) who has a genuine personality and isn't your overdone jealous 2nd love interest trope.

And I kind of shipped her with Haruto.

Watched ep 11 raw and I'm sad that Akira did not make a cameo and that Tenma broke up with Oto so she could go to Haruto

Haruto sure is the literal walking definition of "sheer dumb luck" lol. He practically won that kendo competition because he tripped over himself.

I need sub for ep 9 JcR5WVH.gif