Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Haruwu

☆ The Official AKB48 Kojima Mako (�嶋真�) Thread | #PRODUCE48 ☆

Kojimako election poster 

DdX7eoZUQAAo5eX.png?width=213&height=301

Kojimako election speech 

Hello and good evening everyone. I’m Mako Kojima as in Kojimako from AKB48 Team K.
I want to show enthusiasm for the general election by doing a shiritori.
Please understand, as usual, I’m sure you’ll understand, have lots of fun, but this time I’m serious, won’t show off too much, always smiling, big rank, smiling, like blowing a trumpet, smiling, my pace like a sea otter, grinning, have fun without stopping.

I love Kojimako so much! It’s a bit sad to see her not getting much screen time but I hope she’ll pull through! Her variety skills are great and I never feel bored while watching her :)

I love Kojimako so much! It’s a bit sad to see her not getting much screen time but I hope she’ll pull through! Her variety skills are great and I never feel bored while watching her smile.png

i was hoping that too 

While I'm glad that she got a high number of votes, I'm angry that she keeps  being shafted in Produce48. Maybe she's too boring for MNet?
Ugh.

While I'm glad that she got a high number of votes, I'm angry that she keeps  being shafted in Produce48. Maybe she's too boring for MNet?

Ugh.

I wish she got more screen time, but i will say that every time i see her on screen it makes me happier, her smile just brings happiness, i hope she can get more fans like that if they aren't gonna give her screen time.