UNI5 vpop fandom

1891 replies to this topic

#1881 bjn

bjn

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:39 AM (Edited by bjn, 09 March 2019 - 10:39 AM.)

I kinda lost reading the comments here,

6ThSense is a Company Name?
Uni5 is the group name? How many members ? Bcuz I watch c'mon MV only 2 Toki & K.O? Is that a sub-unit?

Welcome to the thread. Yes 6thsense is the company name and Uni5 is the group name. The group debuted in 2016 with two members Toki and K.O. In 2017, they added four members namely Toof.p, Cody, Luc Huy and Maru. However Toki has left the group so now they have 5 members.

#1882 bjn

bjn

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:45 AM

I don't know what plans 6thS has for their artists for 2019, but in my opinion they must be something big and ambitious.

A bit off-topic, but Aiden Nguyen, Ceo of ST.319 visited BigHit last month I think:

I think it is related to this:

CJ E&M and Big Hit Entertainment are launching the Belif Global Audition.

On the official website of Belif Lab, the announcement stated,

"Belif Lab is seeking for the members of a global K-pop idol group that will debut in 2020. CJ ENM, who has created the 'Produce' series, and Big Hit Entertainment, who has found and produced BTS, will be together. With Seoul as the beginning on March 23, we will be visiting key domestic cities, as well as various overseas locations."

Belief Lab emphasized, "We're focusing on your unlimited potential, rather than your already established talent!"

Any males born between the years 1997-2008 are eligible to apply for rap, dance, vocal, acting, or modeling.

Stay tuned for more details on the Belif Global Audition!

https://www.allkpop.com/upload/2019/03/c...
https://www.allkpop....a-new-boy-group

IF this is about St.319 sending their trainees to this global project and one of them passed the audition, that would create a LOT of buzz for their company.

That's why 6thSense needs to be planning something to get people hyped. Last time we got a big announcement was the adding of new members and Ke Cap Trai Tim comeback. After that, it has just been small to bad news(TOKI leaving) ERIK will have a collaberation with MOMOLAND this year, and I won't be surprised at all if others will have a collab with a korean artist or group. UNI5 must get those type of news to draw people to them after the setback of TOKI leaving. If they keep this desperate attempt to reach the vietnamese audience, they won't go nowhere...

The idea's really cool tho. If that's true, 6se needs to step up their game so Uni5 won't be left behind. Aiden is that type of CEO I want 6se to have one. He dreams big and do big.

I also heard that Mei left Lip B. I think they will announce Lip B disbandment soon.

#1883 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Servant of LUDA

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts
  • LocationIn The Cosmic Nebular

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:08 PM

The idea's really cool tho. If that's true, 6se needs to step up their game so Uni5 won't be left behind. Aiden is that type of CEO I want 6se to have one. He dreams big and do big.

I also heard that Mei left Lip B. I think they will announce Lip B disbandment soon.

I wished that too! unsure.png  Dong Nhi and OCT has proven they can't do s*** , and are clueless how to manage their groups. Especially DN, who is just selfish and only thinks about herself. If she's dropped two of her comebacks, the money could have gone to Lip B and they might survive. 

No surprise to hear that Mei is gone. It seems DN and OCT idol plans are falling apart and I fear for UNI5's future too. This doesn't look good at all. 

This was two years ago. I remember when I saw this clip, I was very hopeful for 6thS idol groups. Back then, it looked to me they knew what they were doing. But it seems they couldn't follow up and now the future is so uncertain. If Aiden succeed into getting one of their trainees in the final lineup of BH/CJ group, then 6thSense is done. 

#1884 Xinon

Xinon

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationTaured

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:04 PM

Welcome to the thread. Yes 6thsense is the company name and Uni5 is the group name. The group debuted in 2016 with two members Toki and K.O. In 2017, they added four members namely Toof.p, Cody, Luc Huy and Maru. However Toki has left the group so now they have 5 members.

Thank you, is there any other group in 6thSense company?

#1885 maindo

maindo

Idol

• PipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:00 PM

Soooooo disappointing. Uni5 and Lip B could go bigger and larger. I feel like a CEO should not work on stage at the same time, Dong Nhi and Bi Rain are both performing and their groups flop tbh. YG does not perform anymore and he builds good groups.

#1886 bjn

bjn

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 10 March 2019 - 03:25 AM

Soooooo disappointing. Uni5 and Lip B could go bigger and larger. I feel like a CEO should not work on stage at the same time, Dong Nhi and Bi Rain are both performing and their groups flop tbh. YG does not perform anymore and he builds good groups.

Now that you say it. Maybe it's true tho. To Dong Nhi and OCT her career always be the 1st priority not their groups. Poor young and talented people waste their time in that company.

#1887 bjn

bjn

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 10 March 2019 - 03:27 AM

Thank you, is there any other group in 6thSense company?

6se currently has one boygroup and one girlgroup. The girlgroup's called LIP B.

#1888 bjn

bjn

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 10 March 2019 - 03:33 AM (Edited by bjn, 10 March 2019 - 03:33 AM.)

I wished that too! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... Dong Nhi and OCT has proven they can't do s*** , and are clueless how to manage their groups. Especially DN, who is just selfish and only thinks about herself. If she's dropped two of her comebacks, the money could have gone to Lip B and they might survive.

No surprise to hear that Mei is gone. It seems DN and OCT idol plans are falling apart and I fear for UNI5's future too. This doesn't look good at all.

This was two years ago. I remember when I saw this clip, I was very hopeful for 6thS idol groups. Back then, it looked to me they knew what they were doing. But it seems they couldn't follow up and now the future is so uncertain. If Aiden succeed into getting one of their trainees in the final lineup of BH/CJ group, then 6thSense is done.

Oh my god memories hit me hard :( Seeing how joyful Toki, Mei and Nawhan was back then.

I can't understand why they add that useless Rosie girl into Lip B just because she is Dong Nhi cousin. Why they don't think about recruit pretty and talented new member so that the group can rise from the dust. They just talk and talk and throw empty promises to their artists and fans. I still wait for that big plan for Uni5 before thinking about burning that company.

I hope if ever Toki wants to comeback, what he should do first is seeking a new company.

#1889 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Servant of LUDA

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 09:06 AM (Edited by 우중 쓰레기, 10 March 2019 - 09:10 AM.)

Soooooo disappointing. Uni5 and Lip B could go bigger and larger. I feel like a CEO should not work on stage at the same time, Dong Nhi and Bi Rain are both performing and their groups flop tbh. YG does not perform anymore and he builds good groups.

You're right. When Dong Nhi travelled to Asia Song Festival in 2017, she should have given her place to UNI5 instead. 

Oh my god memories hit me hard :( Seeing how joyful Toki, Mei and Nawhan was back then.

I can't understand why they add that useless Rosie girl into Lip B just because she is Dong Nhi cousin. Why they don't think about recruit pretty and talented new member so that the group can rise from the dust. They just talk and talk and throw empty promises to their artists and fans. I still wait for that big plan for Uni5 before thinking about burning that company.

I hope if ever Toki wants to comeback, what he should do first is seeking a new company.

I don't think Rosie is that pretty nor does she stands out. Lip B has become a big joke after departure of Na Whan and Mei. What are they even doing now? Sad to say this, but just announce their disbandement quickly. Let them pursue their happiness elsewhere. 

TOKI is out of 6thSense, I'm sure of that. So if he wants to go solo in the entertainment business, he should not be with any agency and just start for himself, like many VPOP artists does. There aren't many good companies besides St.319 and Yeah1 imo. Those are not good, but they are hell better than 6thSense. 

As you, I'm still clinging to that small hope that the company announce something of their strategy for the rest of the year and beyond. But I don't have high anticipation. 

This sounds very bad from me, but I hope Aiden Nguyen succeeds in having a member in the global BigHit\CJ group. That will give a BIG F'U to Dong Nhi and OCT, and show them how others properly managed their artists.

#1890 maindo

maindo

Idol

• PipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:03 PM

You're right. When Dong Nhi travelled to Asia Song Festival in 2017, she should have given her place to UNI5 instead. 

I don't think Rosie is that pretty nor does she stands out. Lip B has become a big joke after departure of Na Whan and Mei. What are they even doing now? Sad to say this, but just announce their disbandement quickly. Let them pursue their happiness elsewhere. 

TOKI is out of 6thSense, I'm sure of that. So if he wants to go solo in the entertainment business, he should not be with any agency and just start for himself, like many VPOP artists does. There aren't many good companies besides St.319 and Yeah1 imo. Those are not good, but they are hell better than 6thSense. 

As you, I'm still clinging to that small hope that the company announce something of their strategy for the rest of the year and beyond. But I don't have high anticipation. 

This sounds very bad from me, but I hope Aiden Nguyen succeeds in having a member in the global BigHit\CJ group. That will give a BIG F'U to Dong Nhi and OCT, and show them how others properly managed their artists.

Yep, show them how it's done. 

#1891 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Servant of LUDA

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:09 PM (Edited by 우중 쓰레기, 13 March 2019 - 01:17 PM.)

UNI5 with Z-Girls and Z-Boys

MAXAY4S.jpg

I wrote this on the VPOP thread where SomeWherehere posted this IG story pics: I may be stretching by thinking this, but 6thSense may be involved with them going to dinner with Z-POP groups and Zenith. The reason is simple: UNI5 needs good buzz and attention after the loss of TOKI, and this was a perfec oppertunity. It may be true or not, but just my wild guess. Zenith must think now: Why didn't we find those guys before? They could have been our Z-BOYS! imstupid.png 

#1892 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Servant of LUDA

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 07:20 PM

54436918_712691329132776_162057295413798

UNI5 performance at POPS Awards

Up, Up and Away!