1716 replies to this topic

#1701 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts
  • LocationIn The Cosmic Nebular

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:03 PM

Imagine UNI5 performing at the Asia Artist Awards this year. Look at the groups sitting there and watching my bias group WJSN perform. TWICE, BTS, IZ*ONE and MOMOLAND who they met couple months ago. The publicity they would get will overshadow any vietnamese artist, even Son Tung M-TP. 

#1702 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:01 PM

If 6thSense thinks Break The Internet will make a huge impact on UNI5's career, then they are fairly mistaken. The views are growing fast, but the likes are low, only 13k and just 1.7k comments. 

6thSense needs to get UNI5 and especially the missing LipB back on track. It's not hard and they should look back 2 years ago when they presented their plans for Yeah1. Should do the same strategy for 2019. Otherwise, their groups will be staying low-key for the forseeable future until disbandement. 

Yeah they really shouldn't. I'm assuming most of the people who are watching Break The Internet are kids because I don't think kids usually have their own account to like and comment on so I also doubt they'd become a uni too lol. 

Uni5 really needs to get back on track. I know they're doing activities but I feel like some of them aren't very big plans so I really miss them. I hope they comeback maximum by February because it's been a long time since they've comebacked and they shouldn't go over the half year mark with no comeback, especially at a time like this or it's too easy for the situation to be like Lip B's. : (

#1703 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:14 PM

Imagine UNI5 performing at the Asia Artist Awards this year. Look at the groups sitting there and watching my bias group WJSN perform. TWICE, BTS, IZ*ONE and MOMOLAND who they met couple months ago. The publicity they would get will overshadow any vietnamese artist, even Son Tung M-TP. 

I've been imagining that when you first brought up the idea and I think that would have been the coolest thing that something in V-pop has done. I really wished Uni5 got to perform there because they'd be performing in front of big names and they can easily gain a whole bunch of international fans as well as have Vietnamese news outlets to write articles on them to get attention to the people in Vietnam. It kind of makes me sad that Dong Nhi has gotten the opportunity to perform overseas a couple of times like going to Japan and performing at the Asia Song Festival but not the other artists within 6th Sense (to my knowledge).

I don't mind if Dong Nhi gets to perform overseas but she should also get opportunities like this for Uni5 because it would have been amazing if Uni5 got to perform in something like this. They would have gained so much recognition from the big names and many other people if they got to perform there. Plus, they would have killed the stage and proved people wrong that Uni5 has a lot more potential to give. 

#1704 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:50 PM

I've been imagining that when you first brought up the idea and I think that would have been the coolest thing that something in V-pop has done. I really wished Uni5 got to perform there because they'd be performing in front of big names and they can easily gain a whole bunch of international fans as well as have Vietnamese news outlets to write articles on them to get attention to the people in Vietnam. It kind of makes me sad that Dong Nhi has gotten the opportunity to perform overseas a couple of times like going to Japan and performing at the Asia Song Festival but not the other artists within 6th Sense (to my knowledge).

I don't mind if Dong Nhi gets to perform overseas but she should also get opportunities like this for Uni5 because it would have been amazing if Uni5 got to perform in something like this. They would have gained so much recognition from the big names and many other people if they got to perform there. Plus, they would have killed the stage and proved people wrong that Uni5 has a lot more potential to give. 

Sometimes I wonder if Dong Nhi really cares about them anymore. She and 6thSense which is of course her boyfriend, seems not to be trying to even get them overseas. I know Toki and K.O were in Singapore for vacation some months before they debuted. And Luc Huy were in Korea with their bosses and Na Whan. But that's not promotion.

The chances for them travelling outside of Vietnam seems slim for every day that goes. 6thSense seems content as bjn mentioned before to just have them right where they are now. 

#1705 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:54 PM

They sound very tired here 

#1706 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 01:16 PM

It seems Luc Huy and Toof.P helped made the new album to Dong Nhi? 

From the three songs she has released, all of them were super generic and boring for my taste. But what about the planned mini-album to UNI5? Is it gonna happen at all? 

#1707 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 01:20 PM

6thSense seems to be focusing more on a old artist than their young ones with potential. That's why I firmly believe UNI5 will never be any big in Vietnam as long as they are in 6thSense.

Break The Internet views are slowing down. It doesn't look like success when only 1.8k people commented and just 16k likes. The dislikes are also rising soon to 1k. But it seems 6thsense just want them to be a small local group with no impact on the music scene at all. I'll be super suprise if all the members like where this direction is going for them. 

I still dream of seeing UNI5 on this stage that Orange just performed today:

But the dream seems impossible right now. 

#1708 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:55 PM (Edited by 우중 쓰레기, 10 December 2018 - 04:02 PM.)

I've been translating comments from this interview with Dong Nhi about UNI5. Based from the comments and the title, she will say something about their status soon? I knew it and TOKI absent is clearly a indication that something is wrong in the group....

#1709 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:08 PM

If I could turn back time and was in charge of 6thSense, I would have replace Chuc Em Ngu Ngon, Ten Den That Roi and Vi Em La Oxy with concept songs similar to those:

Chuc Em Ngu Ngon

Tet Den That Roi

Vi Em La Oxy

And then comes SAI. After that:

The Xin Hay Roi Xa concept

#1710 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:10 PM

I would have released UNI5 first mini-album this month and try to get the boys for some overseas events. Also, worked on a Jiyeon x TOKI, which sadly will never happen in today's reality....

#1711 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted Yesterday, 12:18 AM

I've been translating comments from this interview with Dong Nhi about UNI5. Based from the comments and the title, she will say something about their status soon? I knew it and TOKI absent is clearly a indication that something is wrong in the group....

Sorry for the day late reply. I was going to reply yesterday but I ran out of time.

I watched the video and the only things I picked up from the parts she talked about Uni5 is Luc Huy and Toof. P helping out with her album and I think the interviewer asked what’s the current status of Uni5 and first replied at 7:27, hesitantly she’ll tell later on and then I think at the end of the video, the interviewer asked the similar question in which she replied saying today she will not report any news and that everything is normal. Though it seems a little hesitant again so I’m kind of nervous on the matter with Uni5. (Actually I don’t even know if what I comprehended was right but still scary). I hope the news is not about Uni5 disbanding. : (

#1712 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted Yesterday, 12:22 AM (Edited by Sour as a LIME!, Yesterday, 08:47 PM.)

If I could turn back time and was in charge of 6thSense, I would have replace Chuc Em Ngu Ngon, Ten Den That Roi and Vi Em La Oxy with concept songs similar to those:

Chuc Em Ngu Ngon

Tet Den That Roi

Vi Em La Oxy

And then comes SAI. After that:

The Xin Hay Roi Xa concept

I would have done that too if I was 6th Sense but it’s too bad it didn’t happen. They still have time now so they better fix things up now.

#1713 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted Yesterday, 09:09 PM

I find Toki really cute here. Still wondering the logic in Toki not with the other members in Break The Internet.

#1714 maindo

maindo

Idol

• PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam

Posted Today, 12:24 AM

Yeah, their concept needs revamp except for the lowest budget one ironically, Vi em la Oxy.

SAI is cringy and confusing

Ke Cap Trai Tim is great except for the obvious product placements which makes it cheaper and Luc Huy makeup.

Chuc em ngu ngon is cute

Xin hay roi xa is decent 

C'mon is too try hard for me. 

#1715 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted Today, 04:18 PM

Sorry for the day late reply. I was going to reply yesterday but I ran out of time.

I watched the video and the only things I picked up from the parts she talked about Uni5 is Luc Huy and Toof. P helping out with her album and I think the interviewer asked what’s the current status of Uni5 and first replied at 7:27, hesitantly she’ll tell later on and then I think at the end of the video, the interviewer asked the similar question in which she replied saying today she will not report any news and that everything is normal. Though it seems a little hesitant again so I’m kind of nervous on the matter with Uni5. (Actually I don’t even know if what I comprehended was right but still scary). I hope the news is not about Uni5 disbanding. : (

Nothing to say sorry about! Just take your time. I usually write very long post on matters involving UNI5, despite me not stanning them. But news about them pops up in my recommendation on youtube, so I get invested in them. 

I don't think they will disband anytime soon to be honest, but I'm more worried about the direction 6thSense will take them and TOKI. I think it's 90% chance now TOKI is leaving.

The deal he has with 6thSense is weird and not professional. It's also affecting UNI5's image when they pop up in event after event without him. Fans wanna know what's up and I'm glad that journalist asked DN twice. Since she is their boss, why can't she just give a straight answer in the first question? Or just come out clean about the situation? I smell cover up like Lip B again when she just laughed away in the second question. It's annoying. 

#1716 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted Today, 04:20 PM

Yeah, their concept needs revamp except for the lowest budget one ironically, Vi em la Oxy.

SAI is cringy and confusing

Ke Cap Trai Tim is great except for the obvious product placements which makes it cheaper and Luc Huy makeup.

Chuc em ngu ngon is cute

Xin hay roi xa is decent 

C'mon is too try hard for me. 

KCTT is hands down their best imo. After that XHRX, SAI and C'mon. But I think they should stick to KCTT, C'mon and XHRX style. Those concept fits them more than Chuc Em Ngu Ngon, which I find super cringey. If they are going to do cute concept, then do something like Astro. 

#1717 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted Today, 10:00 PM

Luc Huy with Jis Song Jooyoung and Shin Huyn Woo. Jis said Luc's korean are very good. That means he's reached to a level where he can speak decent korean. 

48359988_577533799339238_823505029196414

Shin Huyen Woo with Tung Maru 

48172368_2142999242696199_41783740521984

Seriously, UNI5's outgoing nature would have been perfect for a korean varierity show like Idol Room or Weekly Idol. But I hope they get invited to a small show like Celuv.Tv. Chi Pu has been there and imagine UNI5 going there too! They would be the comedy of the year if you ask me!

Up, Up and Away!