uni5 x monstar

#43 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • LocationIn The Cosmic Nebular

Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:52 AM

Monstar and UNI5 should get together and form a JBJ/I.O.I temporary group imhappyplz.png

#44 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:20 AM

#45 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:55 AM

#46 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:31 PM

Monstar and UNI5 should get together and form a JBJ/I.O.I temporary group https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

YES !!!

#47 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:04 PM

TOKI is short. Dong Nhi is 1.66cm and based from this picture, he must be on her height LOL imhappyplz.png

31403421_516874572047787_578104512308523

#48 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

GOT7 performing back in january in Vietnam. If you notice the guys in white in the background, that's UNI5. 

#49 N.B.

N.B.

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 01 May 2018 - 07:08 AM

I hope they release this song soon. It's very vietnamese sounding, but at the same time modern. 

I don't know. I thought it was their song? Anyway, it's good though https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

What!!! fD4JAZe.png These are 1980s songs. Maybe you are too young so you don't know about them. laugh.png

#50 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:49 PM

What!!! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... These are 1980s songs. Maybe you are too young so you don't know about them. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I wasn't aware it was a famous 80's song! WoW! 0u0plz.png

Luc Huys so funny!!

#51 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted 01 May 2018 - 07:50 PM

What!!! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... These are 1980s songs. Maybe you are too young so you don't know about them. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

No wonder it sounded so familiar to me. (I wasn't born that long ago but my parents have a bunch of DVDs and I always listened to them when I was younger : D )

maxresdefault.jpg

Toki rocked this hair colour

#52 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted 01 May 2018 - 07:53 PM

a7200252bd4d07da661ce6cbb3368fab.jpg

LOOK AT THIS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmYSUhlbVYyrByVAidcay

2 hotties

#53 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:33 AM (Edited by UniFan66, 02 May 2018 - 07:36 AM.)

I think TOKI fits blonde hair than his current black color! Btw, how would you feel if UNI5 change their music to tropical house? Like KARD for example. Could it increase their popularity since EDM music is very big in Vietnam?

#54 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:08 PM

I think TOKI fits blonde hair than his current black color! Btw, how would you feel if UNI5 change their music to tropical house? Like KARD for example. Could it increase their popularity since EDM music is very big in Vietnam?

KARD's music is actually really good and if the song is good I'd feel happy they tried out that tropical style. I don't know if it will really increase their popularity by doing that even if EDM is popular in Vietnam but I say it's worth a try.

I don't really know what would increase their popularity in Vietnam because not everywhere in Vietnam is specifically high-tech and that some don't even like their own culture to even support it and think they're trash. Though if that do work I hope it will increase their popularity.

#55 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:06 PM (Edited by UniFan66, 02 May 2018 - 09:08 PM.)

I think UNI5 should try different style of music. Perhaps they should do a ballad song also? Ballads and EDM are the two most popular genres in vietnamese music today. When we talk about tropical house music like KARD, UNI5 could boost popularity even more abroad. I think they will get more attention with that style, if 6thSense market them well. I just want to get above the 5 mill views line. They seem to be stuck around 2-5 million views on youtube. They've released 5 songs in 5 months with OK success, but haven't reached the same level as 365daband back in the days. 

I have a feeling the vietnamese audience is accepting UNI5 more than before. Thanks to the disaster Zero 9, people realize UNI5 isn't that bad as they thought them were. At the same time, people are also indifferent to them because the music is still nothing groundbreaking or have catched their attention. If you look at Orange's Nguoi La Oi, the music is very simple, but heavily EDM influenced and the song is super popular. I want UNI5 to approach something similar like that with good lyrics, a story plot and reduced the dancing to the end of the mv. If they continue their current path, they will be where they are now: status quo. 

#56 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:45 PM

I think UNI5 should try different style of music. Perhaps they should do a ballad song also? Ballads and EDM are the two most popular genres in vietnamese music today. When we talk about tropical house music like KARD, UNI5 could boost popularity even more abroad. I think they will get more attention with that style, if 6thSense market them well. I just want to get above the 5 mill views line. They seem to be stuck around 2-5 million views on youtube. They've released 5 songs in 5 months with OK success, but haven't reached the same level as 365daband back in the days. 

I have a feeling the vietnamese audience is accepting UNI5 more than before. Thanks to the disaster Zero 9, people realize UNI5 isn't that bad as they thought them were. At the same time, people are also indifferent to them because the music is still nothing groundbreaking or have catched their attention. If you look at Orange's Nguoi La Oi, the music is very simple, but heavily EDM influenced and the song is super popular. I want UNI5 to approach something similar like that with good lyrics, a story plot and reduced the dancing to the end of the mv. If they continue their current path, they will be where they are now: status quo. 

You're not wrong, with the BTS kind of style I don't know if it can really grasp the people because they're only catching more of the young audience rather than the older ones. I'm pretty most people in Vietnam are more adapted to "mature" music and if UNI5 can do something like that than I think it can work. 

Also do you know how Uni5 is even making profit other than YouTube and Zing Mp3. I haven't seen anything about album sales so the only things that can make them money is probably performances, sponsers or modeling. Like I highly don't know how these artists are making money without albums but unless the company is already rich then that's a different thing.

#57 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:58 PM

You're not wrong, with the BTS kind of style I don't know if it can really grasp the people because they're only catching more of the young audience rather than the older ones. I'm pretty most people in Vietnam are more adapted to "mature" music and if UNI5 can do something like that than I think it can work. 

Also do you know how Uni5 is even making profit other than YouTube and Zing Mp3. I haven't seen anything about album sales so the only things that can make them money is probably performances, sponsers or modeling. Like I highly don't know how these artists are making money without albums but unless the company is already rich then that's a different thing.

You ask a good question about their earnings. I think most of the money comes from sponsors, product placement, and even perhaps some bribing(very common in vietnamese society). Perhaps digital downloads from the Zing site? I've heard some of the big names like Hari Won and Son Tung can earn up to 500k dollars in a year through product placement. 

I just made a thread about P336 newest lyric song. It's very good and my first time ever liking something from. It's a tropical house pop song. At first listen, it reminded my a bit of GOT7 and KARD. I would UNI5 to try that style in the future. 

#58 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:10 PM

You ask a good question about their earnings. I think most of the money comes from sponsors, product placement, and even perhaps some bribing(very common in vietnamese society). Perhaps digital downloads from the Zing site? I've heard some of the big names like Hari Won and Son Tung can earn up to 500k dollars in a year through product placement. 

I just made a thread about P336 newest lyric song. It's very good and my first time ever liking something from. It's a tropical house pop song. At first listen, it reminded my a bit of GOT7 and KARD. I would UNI5 to try that style in the future. 

I'm not surprised if there is bribery/corruption involved because we all know where Vietnam got that from !

I think their newest song is okay. If uni5 is going to go with that type of vibe I'd prefer more of it like KARD or Son Tung MTP's song that was released in April last year. (lol I don't even remember what's the name) I hope the song is really good and catchy if so.

#59 우중 쓰레기

우중 쓰레기

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:32 AM

Was it Bin Yen Nhung Phut Giay, a product placement video for a soda right? smile.png

Btw, UNI5 has released the dance practice video for Vi Em La Oxy

#60 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • LocationSai - Uni5

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:55 PM (Edited by Sour as a LIME!, 04 May 2018 - 07:55 PM.)

finally  a  dance practice!!! they all look so hot, uni5 can pull off any outfit laugh.png

Up, Up and Away!