super junior kard

17 replies to this topic

#1 Passerine

Passerine

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Locationhere and there

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:01 AM (Edited by Passerine, 16 April 2018 - 10:09 AM.)

laugh.png laugh.png

#2 Tapu Leℓe

Tapu Leℓe

~There's So Much Money On The Floor~

• EXO-L Fandom Wars Champions
  • 42,848 posts
  • Location~On a Pℓaydate with CBX~

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:08 AM

SCREAMING YAGYAUGJHYS

#3 TiramiQ the 2nd

TiramiQ the 2nd

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

this is why we don't get dance practice videos smh 

#4 Silverscream

Silverscream

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:15 PM

Remember that bit of On and On Donghae posted last year? laugh.png They're so loud and annoying:

I wish SM'd actually post their dance practices though. Reveluvs love to complain about their lack of dance practices but SM has never once uploaded any of Suju's dance practices, just a couple of dance versions. Justice for Bonamana, which didn't even get either.

#5 TiramiQ the 2nd

TiramiQ the 2nd

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:18 PM

Remember that bit of On and On Donghae posted last year? https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... They're so loud and annoying:

I wish SM'd actually post their dance practices though. Reveluvs love to complain about their lack of dance practices but SM has never once uploaded any of Suju's dance practices, just a couple of dance versions. Justice for Bonamana, which didn't even get either.

imstupid.png

#6 Silverscream

Silverscream

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:32 PM (Edited by Silverscream, 16 April 2018 - 12:33 PM.)

That's from a Mnet special tho, SM didn't post it themselves imstupid.png

I mean I've definitely checked, and the only dance practices I've seen from them were from DVDs (Don't Don), shows (Happiness, From U, Black Suit), leaked/from an unknown source (U, Cooking Cooking, the paper bag one, Sexy Free and Single, Devil), or the guys uploaded it themselves (the choreographers dancing to sorry sorry, that one from star dance battle). None on SM's official channels besides tutorials. Though tbf at least these exist, I shouldn't complain about the quantity.

#7 TiramiQ the 2nd

TiramiQ the 2nd

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:36 PM

That's from a Mnet special tho, SM didn't post it themselves https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I mean I've definitely checked, and the only dance practices I've seen from them were from DVDs (Don't Don), shows (Happiness, From U, Black Suit), leaked/from an unknown source (U, Cooking Cooking, the paper bag one, Sexy Free and Single, Devil), or the guys uploaded it themselves (the choreographers dancing to sorry sorry, that one from star dance battle). None on SM's official channels besides tutorials. Though tbf at least these exist, I shouldn't complain about the quantity.

i know it is not from SM, i meant they are too noisy maybe that's why we don't have good things 

#8 lilsone

lilsone

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:44 PM

I think all of their losiento performances have been great rlytearpls.png  its hard to pick one

#9 Silverscream

Silverscream

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:46 PM (Edited by Silverscream, 16 April 2018 - 12:47 PM.)

i know it is not from SM, i meant they are too noisy maybe that's why we don't have good things 

lmao lo siento I'm sorry, I thought you were using it as a point against my second paragraph laugh.png

Donghae jumping on Kangin's back makes me emo rlytearpls.png There's a second version from that day that's even better, Heechul must have been pissed off that day:

Then again, I'm not sure if they could be trusted after they did this:

Reminds me of those "your birth month has to be quiet for 30 minutes or you die" tweets that were popular a couple months ago. Everyone's screwed in a Suju version lol.

#10 万丈龍我

万丈龍我

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • Location東都

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:07 PM

Undoubtedly, all performance stages :lub:

Kings with queens

#11 Choco dani

Choco dani

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationTired.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:13 PM

I'm so done. It's them in their natural habitat.imstupid.png  One could mistake Suju off stage as a Zoo, they can be so noisy.laugh.png

#12 lilsone

lilsone

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:28 PM

I really hope that they will win this time, anyone know if they are nominated for no.1 in any of the music shows? 

#13 Kogyeol

Kogyeol

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationWooGyeol not letting me live

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:34 PM

Lmao 

#14 Hyukjae

Hyukjae

• PipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts
  • LocationOn the moon with Eunhyuk

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

What is Suju without being loud and noisy

0u0plz.png

#15 evanesce

evanesce

• PipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts
  • LocationLO SIENTO SOTY

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:23 PM

I really hope that they will win this time, anyone know if they are nominated for no.1 in any of the music shows? 

iirc the song only gets nominated to win on the second week of promotions? and suju only had one and they won't promote it anymore

#16 lilsone

lilsone

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:24 AM

iirc the song only gets nominated to win on the second week of promotions? and suju only had one and they won't promote it anymore

Really??? but why? its such a good song

#17 evanesce

evanesce

• PipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts
  • LocationLO SIENTO SOTY

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:22 AM

Really??? but why? its such a good song

because they're coming to south america for ss7 like this week or the next one? so yeah :/

#18 lilsone

lilsone

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:39 PM

because they're coming to south america for ss7 like this week or the next one? so yeah :/

Ah I see, but they can still be nominated right?

Up, Up and Away!