JYP's Japanese trainee for next gg is so PRETTYYYY

JYP mashiro

15 replies to this topic

#1 KAI PARKER

KAI PARKER

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:45 AM (Edited by KAI PARKER, 16 April 2018 - 09:49 AM.)

Da6VomhU0AEQY6C.jpg.

Her Name is MASHIRO
she has IG follow her juseyo

I don't know why they opened IG accounts , but I m glad we get to be blessed with those visuals

#2 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,661 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:49 AM

So they're almost all opening their IG? then this means the ones who got IG didn't left, maybe this is part of their promo before SIXTEEN 2 airs... hopefully, because I need Yejin to debut (Hanseol etc. too). They're all pretty/cute!

#3 Rocko

Rocko

Who Am I? I Am CHAMPION!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,618 posts
  • LocationTaecyeon's House

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:52 AM

So they're almost all opening their IG? then this means the ones who got IG didn't left, maybe this is part of their promo before SIXTEEN 2 airs... hopefully, because I need Yejin to debut (Hanseol etc. too). They're all pretty/cute!

We're hoping it's a promotional tactic. But there's a rumor on DCgallery that 5 girls left not long ago and so far, most of the ones believed have left are now on IG. So its still all a guessing game ;A; 

#4 KAI PARKER

KAI PARKER

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:55 AM

We're hoping it's a promotional tactic. But there's a rumor on DCgallery that 5 girls left not long ago and so far, most of the ones believed have left are now on IG. So its still all a guessing game ;A; 

I really really hope they ll be in the next gg , yejin and mashiro are sooo jyp type ...

#5 Rocko

Rocko

Who Am I? I Am CHAMPION!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,618 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:58 AM

I really really hope they ll be in the next gg , yejin and mashiro are sooo jyp type ...

I'm still lowkey holding out hope it's all a promo tactic for Sixteen S2. Yejin just posted a video of her singing on IG long ago and her tone is quite nice imo. It would be a nice addition to the new gg probably ;;

Let's see if another account pops up soon. 

#6 KAI PARKER

KAI PARKER

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:03 AM

I'm still lowkey holding out hope it's all a promo tactic for Sixteen S2. Yejin just posted a video of her singing on IG long ago and her tone is quite nice imo. It would be a nice addition to the new gg probably ;;

Let's see if another account pops up soon. 

at this point it will be a waiting game ...

I know this is a dumb question , but twice members have no sns,  .So for the trainees to have one is odd, do u think they ll delet their account after the finale line up is announced ?

then there is  Somi in the group with so many followers and sponsors I don't think she ll give up her account .... weird

#7 Rocko

Rocko

Who Am I? I Am CHAMPION!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,618 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:09 AM

at this point it will be a waiting game ...

I know this is a dumb question , but twice members have no sns,  .So for the trainees to have one is odd, do u think they ll delet their account after the finale line up is announced ?

then there is  Somi in the group with so many followers and sponsors I don't think she ll give up her account .... weird

There have been a few people under JYPE that had IG accounts before they debuted. Mark and Jackson had and still have ones. Day6 created ones before debut.  I imagine some others may very well have SNS accounts, but either they're super secret and/or JYPE probably monitors them a bit tn ensure nothing questionable gets posted.

If this is a promotional tactic , I say either/or is possible. The girls may be able to keep their SNS accounts. Since Somi has hers, I doubt they would be force to delete theirs, unless the other girls who don't make it are told to delete them or if anyone decides they don't want their account anymore.

#8 KAI PARKER

KAI PARKER

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:18 AM

There have been a few people under JYPE that had IG accounts before they debuted. Mark and Jackson had and still have ones. Day6 created ones before debut.  I imagine some others may very well have SNS accounts, but either they're super secret and/or JYPE probably monitors them a bit tn ensure nothing questionable gets posted.

If this is a promotional tactic , I say either/or is possible. The girls may be able to keep their SNS accounts. Since Somi has hers, I doubt they would be force to delete theirs, unless the other girls who don't make it are told to delete them or if anyone decides they don't want their account anymore.

yeah I get what u re saying .

I m just gonna believe they will be part of the next gg lmao . Because if Twice members don't have one (public) and with all antis and crappy edits in IG , the lostagram theories would ve been everywhere ... So for new gg I don't think JYP will let them keep their IG after debut ..

#9 Rocko

Rocko

Who Am I? I Am CHAMPION!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,618 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:21 AM

yeah I get what u re saying .

I m just gonna believe they will be part of the next gg lmao . Because if Twice members don't have one (public) and with all antis and crappy edits in IG , the lostagram theories would ve been everywhere ... So for new gg I don't think JYP will let them keep their IG after debut ..

Also, someone else pointed out before that so far, none of these accounts have yet said anything about leaving. Usually when a trainee leaves, either someone close to them confirms it or they usually confirm it somehow on their SNS account. So that might mean something .

#10 Kami the II.

Kami the II.

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • LocationIN YOUR AREA

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:21 AM (Edited by Kami the II., 16 April 2018 - 10:22 AM.)

So Yejin & Hanseol did not leave JYP? 

tenor.gif

#11 bluequail

bluequail

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Locationputa & co

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:22 AM

Mashiro.... warstarplz.png

*screams* NOOOOOO

#12 KAI PARKER

KAI PARKER

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:29 AM

Also, someone else pointed out before that so far, none of these accounts have yet said anything about leaving. Usually when a trainee leaves, either someone close to them confirms it or they usually confirm it somehow on their SNS account. So that might mean something .

nice , imagine the twice x the new gg interactions uggg

giphy.gif

#13 HelloDoriee

HelloDoriee

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Locationstan talent stan Suzy! Queen Of Vocals Visual Queen >>>> ur favs can go home bitches - Stan JYPNGG cause they're gonna snatch ur Wig

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:32 AM (Edited by Doriee, 16 April 2018 - 10:33 AM.)

THEY'RE COMING!! OMG rlytearpls.png

VISUAL

TALENTED

U BETTER DEBUT THIS TIME MASHIRO 

her ig : https://www.instagram.com/mashiro_143/

#14 Ruby672

Ruby672

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • LocationNaega hamyeon

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:36 AM

I second this

#15 lalisaINYOUR

lalisaINYOUR

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationFlat earth

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:21 PM

compared to others trainee she is average

#16 KAI PARKER

KAI PARKER

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:00 PM

compared to others trainee she is average

it's cute how worked up over any jyp related new or groups , when u claim u hate them .

Just say u re a fan

Up, Up and Away!