Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

I'm dropping a subjet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shalnark

Shalnark

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:27 AM

Because I don't like the teacher and the way he decides to organise his class at all, I don't really understand most of what we are doing anyway, since we aren't even allowed to take notes. 

The problem is I have anxiety, and I'm honestly having a crisis, I don't feel like I'm good or smart enough to be a lawyer, and I have no idea how I'm going to do it once I finish college (I still have like 5 years left though). Have any of you had this kind of problem?.

Sorry for using the forum for my personal problems, my therapist won't be back until the end of april and I'm a mess atm.

#2 Cupido

Cupido

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:32 AM

since we aren't even allowed to take notes

Why? Try recording the lecture without them knowing

#3 Shalnark

Shalnark

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:34 AM

Why? Try recording the lecture without them knowing

We aren't supposed to, and if he finds out I don't think he's just going to get mad tbh, at least kick out the person caught. The teacher is really strict and he wants us to do everything his way.

#4 Cupido

Cupido

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:38 AM

We aren't supposed to, and if he finds out I don't think he's just going to get mad tbh, at least kick out the person caught. The teacher is really strict and he wants us to do everything his way.

Oh that sucks!!
Hold on and good luck to you!!!

#5 la luna

la luna

𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,596 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:41 AM

Maybe you could try swapping it for another subject? I wouldn't recommend continuing it if you don't enjoy it.

#6 Shalnark

Shalnark

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:43 AM

Maybe you could try swapping it for another subject? I wouldn't recommend continuing it if you don't enjoy it.

I don't think swapping in an option available in my college, I can retake it next semester with a different teacher. 

Up, Up and Away!