Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Saint Ren

♛ Vocal King You Zhangjing ♕ Official Thread ♚ Nine Percent

How do I get the live stream of his birthday party? Do I need to download an app and subscribe to iqiyi? Thanks.

And what a fabulous job you have done on this site. I love watching the vids you posted. So awesome.

How do I get the live stream of his birthday party? Do I need to download an app and subscribe to iqiyi? Thanks.

And what a fabulous job you have done on this site. I love watching the vids you posted. So awesome.

• Like 1

Red Alert for YZJ fans. Very likely the rap of china episode with YZJ will be on the 15th Sept. and its preview is shown attached below. Be sure to watch it. Hopefully his fan base will grow exponentially after this episode.

https://twitter.com/YZJ0919/status/1038422631291056129

To put a tweet in a post, you can use this:

[ tweet ] link [ / tweet ] 

with no spacing.

And here's the preview for next week's Rap of China episode (Sept 15th) which is episode 10 with Zhangjing and the other 3 guest singers on youtube:

Edited by whitedove
  • Like 1

Aww, thank you. It took ages to find all those clips but it was so worth it. 

IQIYI will be broadcasting the live stream, you'll either need to download the app or go on their website, I think you might need a VPN to access the website but a lot of people might rabbit the stream so keep an eye out for that if it's easier for you. 

Hi! Thank you for explaining this. I have no idea what a VPN is but I would be happy to sell my kidneys just to see him. 

While listening to another cpop artist I ended on this video and wow his voice is so beautiful i'm-