Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
RenjunSlays

♛ Vocal King You Zhangjing ♕ Official Thread ♚ Nine Percent

How do I get the live stream of his birthday party? Do I need to download an app and subscribe to iqiyi? Thanks.

And what a fabulous job you have done on this site. I love watching the vids you posted. So awesome.

How do I get the live stream of his birthday party? Do I need to download an app and subscribe to iqiyi? Thanks.

And what a fabulous job you have done on this site. I love watching the vids you posted. So awesome.

• Like 1

Hi! Thank you for explaining this. I have no idea what a VPN is but I would be happy to sell my kidneys just to see him. 

This man makes my heart palpitates. â¤ï¸

Is uu done with Perfect Restaurant filming? Do you know what he’s busy with now? I don’t want him to overwork but I would also be sad if he’s not getting any jobs.

Am I the only one who wonders what Banana's plan is for YZJ? He's a talented singer, and so far, he's been asked to sing OSTs, co-sing with Nawu, sing a song for a Chinese-sponsored cultural event and cover other people's songs on shows. This surely is a firm nod to his singing ability. Yet, Banana has only supported him in releasing ONE song of his own?

Other members of 9% has released solos and even LYJ is releasing an EP in January? Humph...

Sign in to follow this