Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

【tvN Drama】"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?" ─ Park Seo-Joon & Park Min-young. *The End*

김비서가 왜그럴까 Chansung Pyo Ye-Jin parkseojoon Parkminyoung Why Secretary Kim

327 replies to this topic

#1 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts
  • LocationI’m 100% here for the anticipating Selena Marie Gomez to Sing English And Spanish Vers In #TakiTaki; Omg Latina Baby Come Thruuu ❤

Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:48 PM (Edited by FranCella, 26 July 2018 - 09:56 PM.)

tvN Presents...

"What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?" 

DdtMklrVwAAMhPl.jpg

Dd3MQrPVMAARd79.jpg:large

33809788_1626216997425425_39981264123629

Spoiler

Drama: What's Wrong With Secretary Kim (English title) / Why Secretary Kim (literal title)

Revised romanization: Kimbiseoga Wae Geureolgga

Hangul: 김비서가 왜 그럴까

Director: Park Joon-Hwa

Writer: Jung Kyung-Yoon (novel), Jung Eun-Young

Network: tvN

Episodes: TBA

Release Date: 6th June, 2018 --

Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30

Language: Korean

Notes 

1. "Why Secretary Kim" takes over the tvN Wed. & Thu. 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "My Mister"
  2. Based on the novel "Kimbiseoga Wae Geureolgga" by Jung Kyung-Yoon (first published April 3, 2013 by Gaha).
  3. Webcomic "Kimbiseoga Wae Geureolgga" by Kim Young-Mi is also based on the novel of same name. The webcomic was first published 2016 via page.kakao.com.
  4. Chansung reunited with Park Min-young after Seven Day Queen drama, while Pyo Ye-Jin reunited with Park Seo-Joon after Fight for My Way.
  5. Why Secretary Kim held their first official script reading on 10th April.

Plot & Description 

• Lee Young-Joon's family runs a large company and he works as the vice-president of the company. He is smart, rich and handsome, but he is arrogant. His secretary is Kim Mi-So. She has worked for him for years and she is perfect for him, but Kim Mi-So decides to quit her job. (source)

Cast 

u7v2Dyx.jpg

NSYuHok.jpg

Park Seo-Joon - Lee Young-Joon

Park Min-Young - Kim Mi-So

(5urpriseLee Tae-Hwan - Lee Sung-yeon

(2PM) Chansung - Go Gwi-nam

Kim Ye-Won - Sul Ma-eum

Pyo Ye-JinKim Ji-ah

Kang Ki-young

Kim Byung OK

Kim Hye Ok

(source)

Teasers 

Spoiler

NOTE: Post will be updated as more information surfaces. Kindly follow this thread for the daily updates. 

Thanks, Chingus! chartmander.png

#2 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts
  • LocationI’m 100% here for the anticipating Selena Marie Gomez to Sing English And Spanish Vers In #TakiTaki; Omg Latina Baby Come Thruuu ❤

Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:50 PM (Edited by FranCella, 15 May 2018 - 07:27 PM.)

1st Script Reading 

18ba0cb8bfbf4f218c9db45a21bdb005.JPG&key

784cdad9a8d2452cac6bd0aca57d5540.JPG&key

84c465cc0fc14e11a94dbad2d9e8c075.JPG&key

a3c183c1090a47f8b56f768595d61193.JPG&keyc7908b64f87c4436ae4175b3eda43b2b.JPG&key4d23f891617749b6a9f50f213d8879cd.JPG&key

#3 UMJI MOODS

UMJI MOODS

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,499 posts
  • LocationAll over

Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:50 PM

Love her. I would watch her reading the phonebook.

#4 shimjoohyun

shimjoohyun

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts
  • Locationinternet

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

he already played this character in she was pretty, and the plot was similar too

ohdearplz.png

but still gonna watch since its psj 

#5 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:19 PM (Edited by FranCella, 05 April 2018 - 09:20 PM.)

Love her. I would watch her reading the phonebook.

Nice to cya again hun hurrplz.png

he already played this character in she was pretty, and the plot was similar too

https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

but still gonna watch since its psj 

erm i don't think PMY role goin to be like from ugly transform to beautiful? (i dont even read the original novel)laugh.png

#6 Map_Linh

Map_Linh

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • LocationBLACKPINK 4 WAY INTERSECTION

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:02 PM

I love PSJ and PMY. This is definitely going to be one of my most anticipated show this year.

#7 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:32 PM

I love PSJ and PMY. This is definitely going to be one of my most anticipated show this year.

true that, its kinda similar to park-park couple LOL, btw dont forget to follow this thread as well, thanks chartmander.png

#8 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:54 AM

Park Min Young Confirmed To Join Park Seo Joon In New Romantic Comedy Drama

park-min-young-park-seo-joon.jpg&key=e9b

Following Park Seo Joon’s confirmation for a new tvN drama, Park Min Young has also confirmed.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” (tentative title) is based on a popular webtoon series of the same name and is a romantic story about the perfect but narcissistic second generation heir Lee Young Joon and his “Legend of the Secretary World” assistant Kim Mi So.

A source stated, “Park Min Young will play Kim Mi So and pull off sweet but feisty chemistry with Park Seo Joon, who previously confirmed his own casting in the drama.”

Kim Mi So is a flawless secretary with a bright smile who has worked for Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) for nine years. She is both talented and beautiful, but she has never been in a relationship before. In the drama, Kim Mi So submits a letter of resignation to Lee Young Joon with a smile on her face, presenting him with a massive headache.

Park Min Young appeared in many dramas of diverse genres, such as “City Hunter,” “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” and “Remember.” However, this will be her first time appearing in a romantic comedy drama. A source from “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” stated, “We felt that Park Min Young, who has gained the viewers’ trust through her solid acting skills in every single work, was fit for the role of Kim Mi So.”

“What’s Wong With Secretary Kim?” will air sometime in mid-June.

https://www.soompi.c...c-comedy-drama/

#9 raccoon♡

raccoon♡

jungbrahimovic

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,099 posts
  • Locationa dark room blasting drug restaurant

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:58 AM

This pairing makes me so excited tbh ahmagahplz.png

#10 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:09 AM (Edited by FranCella, 06 April 2018 - 07:10 AM.)

Lee Tae Hwan In Talks To Join Park Seo Joon In New tvN Drama

Lee-Tae-Hwan-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg&key=8e783

On March 28, a source from Lee Tae Hwan’s agency Fantagio told news outlet OSEN that the actor received an offer for the drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” (tentative title) and is positively considering it.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” is a drama based on a popular webtoon series of the same name. The plot follows the romance between a narcissistic second generation chaebol Lee Young Joon and his assistant Kim Mi So known as a “legend” in the world of secretaries.

Park Seo Joon has landed the role of Lee Young Joon, and Park Min Young is in talks to play Kim Mi So. “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” will air in May.

cr

This pairing makes me so excited tbh https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

nice to see ya here again lol, otherwise i wish this drama could air sooner, June seems too long to wait rlytearpls.png

#11 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:53 AM

====

OMFG

DaU-es_XUAAeudm.jpg

DaUrqS-UMAEMiQN.jpg

Beauty Secretary

DaUn85bVAAARxp0.jpg

#12 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:20 AM

PMY INSTA

29716956_242528252960944_761782381891603

#13 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:45 AM

Chansung to appear in this drama as well yayyy

#14 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:40 AM (Edited by FranCella, 10 April 2018 - 02:47 AM.)

possible skin skip scenes?

DaPdbE9W0AAtEx1.jpg

DaPda72XUAA2GmW.jpg

DaPdUf3WAAAUyV1.jpg

Spoiler

#15 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 06:02 AM

DaZwbQaVAAAAlfl.jpg

2PM’s Chansung is making his drama comeback!

On April 10, a source from his agency JYP Entertainment confirmed, “Hwang Chansung is starring in new tvN drama ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?’ (literal translation) as Yooil Group employee Go Gwi Nam.”

This will be Chansung’s first television drama since “Queen for Seven Days” in 2017.

secretarykim1.jpg

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” is a drama based on a popular webtoon series of the same name. Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young have been confirmed as the leading actors.

cr

#16 momo

momo

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts
  • Locationmomoland

Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:04 AM

YESSSS CHANNIE AND MIN YOUNG AGAIN AHAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY

can't wait for this drama, love the cast!!!!

#17 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:11 AM

YESSSS CHANNIE AND MIN YOUNG AGAIN AHAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY

can't wait for this drama, love the cast!!!!

nice to cya again hun after SDQ drama lol, don't forget to follow this thread as well, tnx! hurrplz.png

#18 momo

momo

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts
  • Locationmomoland

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:09 AM

nice to cya again hun after SDQ drama lol, don't forget to follow this thread as well, tnx! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

you too, hehe thanks for always making those threads ahmagahplz.png

#19 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:49 PM (Edited by FranCella, 10 April 2018 - 07:50 PM.)

you too, hehe thanks for always making those threads https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

ur welcome i just love making threads which has my fav celebrities on it hurrplz.png

#20 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:51 PM

Lee taehwan confirmed yayyyy

Up, Up and Away!