Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mister Dove

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Anime official thread

GIRL!!!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE A THREAD

Despite reading the entire manga, I'm still going to watch the anime.. curious to see how loyal they are going to stay to the manga

Really need to watch the first episode, need to know if it's any good. Still don't like the way Haise looks tho and they fucked up Touka's hair lol

I saw there are  going to be 12 episodes? Wonder how many chapters they're going to put in those.

GIRL!!!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE A THREAD

Despite reading the entire manga, I'm still going to watch the anime.. curious to see how loyal they are going to stay to the manga

i am so emotional right now i might keep rewatching until next tuesday rlytearpls.png

Really need to watch the first episode, need to know if it's any good. Still don't like the way Haise looks tho and they fucked up Touka's hair lol

I saw there are  going to be 12 episodes? Wonder how many chapters they're going to put in those.

according to the spoilers in the op, it will cover like 56 chapters. my prayers were heard rlytearpls.png

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

The animation is so meh

opening theme was okay better than last one but overall it didn't fit imo

I had a bit different expectations for first episode. maybe a little high?  it will be hard to understand what's going on for the ones who watched only anime and haven't read manga, so i thought they would explain it a bit, but i guess ending kinda gives them hint lol

It was definitely rushed. and didn't have strong impact like first season. hope they won't ruin it hm

Edited by Franny

i am so emotional right now i might keep rewatching until next tuesday :rlytearpls:

according to the spoilers in the op, it will cover like 56 chapters. my prayers were heard :rlytearpls:

56 chapters? We're on 160+ on the manga rn though, but still more than I could hope.

Hopefully another season will be coming out soon

(Sorry for the accidental neg :lol:)

I assume many of you have not read the mangas, so Imma be careful with the spoiler :o

~

Off to watch the first episode

56 chapters? We're on 160+ on the manga rn though, but still more than I could hope.

Hopefully another season will be coming out soon

(Sorry for the accidental neg laugh.png)

I assume many of you have not read the mangas, so Imma be careful with the spoiler :o

~

Off to watch the first episode

i've wanted the anime to cover the arc that ends @ chapter 56 so badly and i had my doubts until i watched the op and it had some spoilers so i am good with this laugh.png

That ED was so freaking comfy. Saiko gives me life.

First ep was okay. Felt like there was way too much that happened in one episode considering they adapted like 6 chapters in one. But I already had terrible hopes going in so I wasn’t even disappointed lmao

Most importantly my boy Urie looks and sounds perfectly like a condescending little piece of shit asdfghjkl I’m so happy

From the opening I can tell it's going to cover a lot, I don't know how they're going to fit all of that into 12 episodes.

Btw, I always imagined yonebayashi's hair brown but it's blue, it's so weird to me lol. Akira looks weird too.

edit : Just finished watching the episode. As expected the pace is very fast, I feel like they skipped too much things to properly introduce the quinx.

Edited by ~UR~

not reading the manga but watched the previous seasons

so... I'M EXCITED

gotta watch it tonight hoplz.png

That ED was so freaking comfy. Saiko gives me life.

First ep was okay. Felt like there was way too much that happened in one episode considering they adapted like 6 chapters in one. But I already had terrible hopes going in so I wasn’t even disappointed lmao

Most importantly my boy Urie looks and sounds perfectly like a condescending little piece of shit asdfghjkl I’m so happy

Saiko is so freaking pretty, i am so happy about that.

most people think the first episode was rushed, honestly it didn't bother me because a this means they'll cover more than i've initially hoped for and b- i don't think they skipped anything important. or maybe that's just because i read the manga so the 1st episode didn't confuse me lol

Saiko is so freaking pretty, i am so happy about that.

most people think the first episode was rushed, honestly it didn't bother me because a this means they'll cover more than i've initially hoped for and b- i don't think they skipped anything important. or maybe that's just because i read the manga so the 1st episode didn't confuse me lol

I think it only bothers me cause I like my quinx family comfy cute slice of life little moments and seeing Haise look all warm & happy and I feel like such moments are definitely going to be sacrificed to some extent. The first ep seemed easy enough to follow but it kind of felt weird cause the Haise-Kaneki connection came so fast in the anime whereas in the manga it was like a few weeks of guessing whether it’s really him lol it’s just the perspective of having to wait when following the manga that makes the anime seem rushed I guess.

Just watched the 1st episode and I like it overall. Anime is what it is, so I'm just going to enjoy it. :3

I can't wait to see my girl Eto in action. <3

Has anyone seen episode 2?

What do you think?

Honestly it was much less rushed than the first episode. It was alright

But towards the end... Idk how many of you read the manga, but didn't the meeting between Touka and Haise happen after many more chapters.

I legit remember so many things happening, before we got to Touka and Co.

What do you think?

But towards the end... Idk how many of you read the manga, but didn't the meeting between Touka and Haise happen after many more chapters.

I'm gonna watch it now, but irrc Touka appeared in :re chapter 9. considering the fact that first episode covered 1-6 chapters, i think this episode only covers 7-9 chapters, so their meeting should be in ep2.

What do you think?

nah, it went exactly like in the manga. except in the manga he went all like "to think i used to know someone this beautiful"

no spoilers, but-

DacQQJUWkAIi9mh.jpg

DacPx5QXUAAHL0T.jpg

fruit and Yoshitoki probably go to the same hair dresser

or something hurrplz.png

the original daddy

DacR4qBX0AACia_.jpg

rlytearpls.png

so much better than root a but i am still a little let down with his visual. maybe Arima is just too perfect for animation

besides, what the hell did they do to his ass souleyesplz.png

I'm gonna watch it now, but irrc Touka appeared in :re chapter 9. considering the fact that first episode covered 1-6 chapters, i think this episode only covers 7-9 chapters, so their meeting should be in ep2.

nah, it went exactly like in the manga. except in the manga he went all like "to think i used to know someone this beautiful"

no spoilers, but-

DacQQJUWkAIi9mh.jpg

DacPx5QXUAAHL0T.jpg

fruit and Yoshitoki probably go to the same hair dresser

or something :hurr:

the original daddy

DacR4qBX0AACia_.jpg

:rlytearpls:

so much better than root a but i am still a little let down with his visual. maybe Arima is just too perfect for animation

besides, what the hell did they do to his ass :soul:

Omg you guys were right! It has been more than a year since I last read these chapters, so I couldn't remember it that much T.T

finished watching and I love Urie so much. anticipating how he matures slowly, but surely

Ayato in s1 looked way better. Touka should have had different hair color and longer hair, wtf is wrong with graphics 

Saiko is my spirit animal. 

Furuta hasn't done anything yet, but his face automatically annoys me. 

ah and cafe :re, really missed yoshimura and anteiku, good times rlytearpls.png

overall: good episode, fight scene was also good. 
Edited by Franny