Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

(Upcoming tvN Drama) "Memories of the Alhambra" ─ Hyun Bin, Park Shin-Hye & Chanyeol. *Airs: December 1st*

Memories of the Alhambra Hyun Bin Park Chanyeol ParkShinHye

50 replies to this topic

#1 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts
  • LocationI’m 100% here for the anticipating Selena Marie Gomez to Sing English And Spanish Vers In #TakiTaki; Omg Latina Baby Come Thruuu ❤

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:05 PM (Edited by FranCella, 02 October 2018 - 03:05 AM.)

tvN Presents...

"Memories of the Alhambra"... (알함브라 궁전의 추억)

pv4luPt.jpg

Drama: Memories of the Alhambra (literal title)

Revised romanization: Alhambeuraui Goongjeonui Chooeok

Hangul: 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Director: Ahn Gil-Ho

Writer: Song Jae-Jung

Network: tvN

Episodes: ???

Release Date: December 1st, 2018 --

Runtime: ???

Language: Korean

Notes 

1. Filming begins May, 2018 and filming will take place in Spain.

Plot & Description 

• Yoo Jin-Woo (Hyun-Bin) is the CEO of an investment company. He has good sense at his work, a strong adventurous spirit and a strong desire for winning. Yoo Jin-Woo is going through a hard time emotionally due to things like betrayal from his friends. He visits Granada, Spain on business and stays at an old hostel run by Jung Hee-Joo. There, Yoo Jin-Woo gets involved in a strange affair. (source)

Cast 

Hyun-Bin - Yoo Jin-Woo

Park Shin-Hye - Jung Hee-Joo

EXO Chanyeol - Jung Se-Joo (PSH's brother)

Han Bo-Reum - Ko Yoo-ra (HB's 2nd wife)
Park Hoon - Cha Hyung - seok

Kim Eui Sung - Cha Byung Jun

Lee Hakju - Kim Sang Bum

Cr: Asianwiki 

Teasers 

NOTE: Post will be updated as more information surfaces. Kindly follow this thread for the daily updates.  Thanks, Chingus! chartmander.png

#2 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts
  • LocationI’m 100% here for the anticipating Selena Marie Gomez to Sing English And Spanish Vers In #TakiTaki; Omg Latina Baby Come Thruuu ❤

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:07 PM (Edited by FranCella, 08 October 2018 - 02:38 AM.)

script reading

#3 Ice Poseidon

Ice Poseidon

Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:12 PM

CEO

#4 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:13 PM (Edited by FranCella, 02 April 2018 - 10:15 PM.)

Feel free to spill thoughts bout the drama, Thanks!imstupid.png

-----

Park Shin Hye Considering Lead Role Opposite Hyun Bin In New Drama

Park-Shin-Hye-Hyun-Bin.jpg

Park Shin Hye may be starring opposite Hyun Bin in a new tvN fantasy melodrama!

On April 3, sources confirmed that the actress had been offered a leading role in Hyun Bin’s upcoming drama “Memories of the Alhambra.” One insider stated, “It’s true that Park Shin Hye has received a casting offer for ‘Alhambra.’ Park Shin Hye is currently also in talks to appear in another drama, so she is in the process of arranging things.”

In “Memories of the Alhambra,” Hyun Bin will be making his return to the small screen after three years to play the role of Yoo Jin Woo, a brilliant CEO who travels to Spain on business and ends up staying at an old hostel in Grenada. Park Shin Hye is currently in talks for the role of Jung Hee Joo, the owner of the hostel.

“Memories of the Alhambra” is scheduled to begin airing sometime in the second half of 2018.

Are you excited to potentially see Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin together in a new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

cr

#5 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:23 PM

CEO

sry what do u mean with CEO? anything wrong? lol hurrplz.png

#6 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:34 PM

more info

#7 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:12 PM

Park Shin-hye up to join Hyun Bin in Memories of the Alhambra

ParkShinHye1.jpg

Apparently the universe just wants this pairing to happen, and you know what happens when you try to fight Fate in dramaland. A few months ago, Park Shin-hye (Doctors) and Hyun Bin (The Swindlers) were both courted for the new SBS drama Fox Bride Star (now called People of Incheon Airport), the latest from the PD of Gu Family Book and Secret Garden and the writer of Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim. But both actors ended up passing on the project, only to end up being offered the same new project right after it—tvN’s Memories of the Alhambra.

This is the new fantasy melodrama from writer Song Jae-jung of mind-bendy fantasy dramas W–Two WorldsNine, and Queen In-hyun’s Man, and PD Ahn Gil-ho of last year’s critically acclaimed conspiracy thriller Forest of Secrets. Hyun Bin has just signed on to star in the leading role, and Park Shin-hye’s reps have confirmed that she passed on Fox Bride Star and is now considering Memories of the Alhambra favorably.

The drama is about a CEO of an investment firm who goes to Granada, Spain on business and makes a visit to the Alhambra Palace. He stays at an old hostel run by the heroine, a former guitarist, and the two of them end up entangled in a strange situation. Earlier announcements described the project as a sci-fi action thriller involving an alternate reality through augmented reality games.

Hyun Bin’s character, Yoo Jin-woo, is an engineer with a natural-born talent for inventing games. He also has sharp business instincts, which he uses to become the CEO of an investment company. He’s competitive and adventurous and hates to lose even the smallest of bets. He suffers his greatest setback in the form of a friend’s betrayal just before his trip to Spain, where his life takes a sudden and unexpected turn. I can only imagine what crazy alternate/parallel/past/future universes this writer has planned, but I’m excited to find out.

Memories of the Alhambra plans to air later this year on tvN.

Via dbeans

#8 megami

megami

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:24 PM

i miss her

#9 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:48 PM

trans

DZ6hJ5SWAAA3VPs.jpg

#10 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:12 AM (Edited by FranCella, 23 April 2018 - 02:18 AM.)

PSH confirmed for this drama omggg ahmagahplz.png

Park-Shin-Hye-Hyun-Bin1.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin will be meeting for a new drama!

Previously, it was revealed that Park Shin Hye is in talks for “Memories of the Alhambra,” which Hyun Bin is confirmed to star in.

On April 23, the actress’s agency and tvN both revealed that she is now confirmed to star in the drama.

“Memories of the Alhambra” is a fantasy melodrama about investment company CEO Yoo Jin Woo who visits Spain and stays at a hostel run by Jung Hee Joo. Hyun Bin will be playing Yoo Jin Woo, while Park Shin Hye has been cast as Jung Hee Joo.

Written by Song Jae Jung, who previously created “W,” “Queen In Hyun’s Man,” and “Nine: Nine Times Time Travel,” “Memories of the Alhambra” will be directed by Ahn Gil Ho of “Forest of Secrets.” The drama will begin filming in May in Spain, and it is scheduled to air during the second half of the year.

cr

#11 Maris

Maris

Trainee

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 12:55 PM

With Park Shin Hye accepting this drama after refusing one by a good writer ( People at Incheon) , the thought crosses the mind that this must be an even better one. It also brings two artists that I can get behind as an OTP. They are both good in doing action scenes too. Hope PSH gets to do them too.
The drama is said to be a fantasy, action, mystery, melodrama. Hope the fantasy part is little and well done. The rest sounds great. This writer does have unique concepts that I hope she can translate well in this drama until the end.
The background setting of Alhambra, Granada in Spain sounds perfect. Something that I am really excited about along with seeing PSH after 2 years in a drama.

#12 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:02 PM (Edited by FranCella, 23 April 2018 - 07:03 PM.)

With Park Shin Hye accepting this drama after refusing one by a good writer ( People at Incheon) , the thought crosses the mind that this must be an even better one. It also brings two artists that I can get behind as an OTP. They are both good in doing action scenes too. Hope PSH gets to do them too.
The drama is said to be a fantasy, action, mystery, melodrama. Hope the fantasy part is little and well done. The rest sounds great. This writer does have unique concepts that I hope she can translate well in this drama until the end.
The background setting of Alhambra, Granada in Spain sounds perfect. Something that I am really excited about along with seeing PSH after 2 years in a drama.

actually, this drama also has a good writer as well, Which she (Song JaeJung) used to handle hit dramas before such as W, and lots more hurrplz.png  

#13 Maris

Maris

Trainee

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:14 PM

@FranCella.... I am sorry to have conveyed the impression that Song Jae Jung is not a good writer. I have not seen any of her dramas so am not qualified to judge. My impressions are based from her drama ratings and other reviews. Simply meant that this script must be even better for her to have refused the previous ones also from the list of renowned writers above.

#14 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:53 AM (Edited by FranCella, 26 April 2018 - 12:53 AM.)

@FranCella.... I am sorry to have conveyed the impression that Song Jae Jung is not a good writer. I have not seen any of her dramas so am not qualified to judge. My impressions are based from her drama ratings and other reviews. Simply meant that this script must be even better for her to have refused the previous ones also from the list of renowned writers above.

Well you have to watch some of her previous dramas included W & Queen in-hyun's Man, then you can judge..imstupid.png  

Spoiler

#15 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:11 AM (Edited by FranCella, 12 May 2018 - 02:29 AM.)

#16 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:14 AM

EXO’s Chanyeol Confirmed To Join Park Shin Hye And Hyun Bin In New Drama

EXO’s Chanyeol is returning to the small screen!

On May 12, a source from tvN confirmed that Chanyeol has been cast in tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Memories of the Alhambra” starring Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin. The EXO member is appearing in a drama for the first time since “Missing 9” last year.

“Memories of the Alhambra” is a fantasy melodrama about investment company CEO Yoo Jin Woo (played by Hyun Bin) who visits Spain and stays at a cheap hostel run by guitarist Jung Hee Joo (played by Park Shin Hye).

Chanyeol is playing the role of Jung Hee Joo’s younger brother Jung Sae Joo, a genius programmer who seems to live in his own little world. He closes up his heart after going through a tough childhood, so the only person he can talk to is his sister Jung Hee Joo.

“Memories of the Alhambra” is aiming to air in November.

cr

#17 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:29 AM

[NAVER] EXO Chanyeol to join ‘Alhambra Palace’… Alongside Hyunbin and Park Shinhye

[+2179; -54] Park Chanyeol
hwaiting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I look forward to your image as an actor

[+818; -11] Chanyeolie
hwaiting,
i’ll look forward to you as an actor

[+508; -8] Chanyeol
hwaiting! I’ll look forward to it >_<!

[+405; -9] Heol
daebak Chanyeol,
i’m totally looking forward to this!

[+361; -9] I’m looking forward to Chanyeol’s work! Hwaiting!!!!!

[+49; -3] Chanyeolie
hwaiting ❤ I’m cheering for you,
i love you!  

[+44; -1]
Nowi have another drama to watch ㅠㅠㅠ Chanyeol ah ㅠㅠㅠ

[+39; -3] I remember him as the handsome and tall guy from ‘Missing 9’, this time he is going to act in a drama again~ I’ll look forward to ‘Alhambra Palace’ ^^

[+34; -1] Park Chanyeol, Park Shinhye and Hyunbin’s visual is already a landslide victory and a success. Chanyeol
ahhwaiting, Sejoo ya
hwaiting.

[+27; -1] I have watched his previous works enjoyably
,soi’m looking forward to this as well! I am cheering for you! EXO Chanyeol hwaiting!

[
WEIBO] EXO Chanyeol to join ‘Alhambra Palace’… Alongside Hyunbin and Park Shinhye

Overall upvotes: +12 331

- Looking forward to Actor Park!!! He is finally coming T_T

- Wow!!! Actor Park
daebak!!!

-
Theattackof the Park siblings

- I’ve
alwaysthink that it’s a waste if a person this handsome does not go into acting….

- Our Chan is finally collaborating with
mymostfavourite female actress T_T

- Park Shinhye’s
dramaare all good dramas. Ahhhhh, EXO are on the road of becoming actors, they are dominating the market hahaha

- Is this true
,i’m crying

- Not only Park Chanyeol and Park Shinhye both share the surname Park, they look alike too with their big eyes and big ears

- I’m going to explode. I was already anticipating this drama,
nowi’m anticipating it even more… Chanyeol ah Park Shinhye ah, this is amazing

- Just this 3 persons visual is enough to carry the whole drama

-  It’s been awhile, Actor Park ❤

cr

#18 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:59 AM

this actress to have a role as 2nd wife for Hyun bin

#19 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:13 PM

#20 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:23 PM

=====

DdPjUAoU8AApvqR?format=jpg&key=091b8d243

Up, Up and Away!