Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seunghee's eyebrows

Do you use 2 languages in a sentence?

chinglish all the damn time

Yeah !! Sometimes I can go up to 3 in a conversation . Even I get confused .

My native language is Arabic. Most of the time when I speak I throw in French or English words.

It's a cornerstone of bilingual culture. 

Yeah, franglais lol

It's so bothersome though, instead of throwing random words from both languages in a sentence, I just mix words up and create new ones 0u0plz.png

I'm still learning Spanish so to help me get use to using it (plus it's fun) I throw some Spanish in my English. Spanglish for the win! 

sometimes i'll accidentally start speaking korean when i'm thinking/supposed to be speaking in english, lol

Yeah

Sometimes I even use 4 languages while speaking at the same time if I'm too comfortable.

Also I don't really think in one language specifically, I randomly think in any of them. Depends on context generally.

Even my parents say English words in a Vietnamese sentence to me. Sometimes an uncommon word slips my mind and I just use English to patch it up - happens with growing up in North America. 

Spanglish to my Spanish friends 0u0plz.png