Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mandilinn

Official Soratobu Kouhou Shitsu Thread ["The Flying Public Relations Office"]

I realiΩe I started watching this at episode 2 and completely skipped episode 1 actually. Lol well I'll just go through the whole thing later this week. 

Guys...

why on spoiler?

omg sorai decline inaba.. i think he's just misunderstood. well, i hope so.

finally got around to watching ep 5.

silly mangaka :lol:

i think he just said that stuff about his ideal woman because he was talking to inapyon's coworker and from his POV there could be something there between them. Sorai can't say that he likes her to him so he pushed her away and said that she's not his type so he doesn't get in their way. Like he's backing off because he knows the coworker likes her also and has known her longer or something like that.

just finished watching ep 6.

Yuzuki seems to be acting a little more open and friendly after what happened in ep 5. Inapyon's relationship with her boss seems to be growing closer also. I thought Namie was gonna show up and do Contrails but they got that idol group instead :lol: .

also...

i was right about why Sorai turned Inpayon down, yay me. :smile:

^ I wish that had happened ;A; She showed up to sing Love Story in an episode for Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu. Why not Contrail for this drama?

I think this episode is the first time I've ever seen the chief get angry. Even Rika commented on it. Though it was justified. Katayama made a mess of things for everyone but it was funny for the rest of us. Higa is usually really quiet, so I'm glad we got to see some of his background.

The story of the Seven Wonders was my favorite part of the episode XD I wonder what the other ones are? (I think they mentioned one was Maki's mysterious girlfriend...)

^ I'm glad you were right. That means more possibility for them to get together in the end. :hurr:  Or just willingly go for drinks or a date. I'd accept that, too.

^ yea that's why i thought that because Love Story was the theme song for that drama. Ughh the ending for Karina's character's story in that drama though...stupid.

same... I kinda gave up when I watch the first eps then I tried to watch the 2nd eps and it was better lol

always love Gakky's conversations w/ her boss :lol:

I like Captain Katayama and Master Sergeant's advice to Sorai.  :lol:

My favourite dorama so far this year.

*and shipping Inaba-Sorai hard too!*  :happy:

End of episode 6:

Katayama (to Sorai): Snatch her away!

:lol:

^ ^ Yay! More people are watching it! \o/

Japanese fans always upload the raw/un-subbed ending scene to each week's episode when Contrail plays and it takes all my willpower not to watch it (I just stumbled across it again on Youtube). :soul:

Episode 7 is out!

http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/soratobu-kouhoushitsu-episode-7/

EDIT:

This episode made me really respect the chief more. :sad: Not that I didn't already, but seeing what he gave up for their job...he was a good husband. He and his wife were so cute. <3

Also....Katayama gives in way too easily to compliments. :hehe:

Ep 8 

A lot of teasing in this episode. Section Chief is the best imo.  :har:

And omg... they kissed. 
I must say Sorai is so suave in it.  

"Please give me 2 seconds" 

:stud:

I like this guy's style. 

He's shy but he knows what he wants.  :datass:

^ You forgot the best part, though...

"Pyon~ :raep:  Pyon~ :raep:  Pyon~ :raep: "

The entire office was doing it. XD<3

The speech from Ina-pyon to the potential recruits was beautiful. Seems like she's been learning a thing or two from the chief. :ahmagah:

But...

That ending. That was just cruel. :wth: They didn't even tell us what was in the paper. What could be so bad that she gets yanked off the project entirely?

^Oh yeaaaaah 

Pyon Pyon Pyon Pyon. looooool. I wanna make it my message tone. 

I'm guessing that it's something about the promotional video? 

Coz that girl is saying that it's about her father and all. 

I wonder what it is. Add the fact that there are rumours that Ina-pyon is in love with Sorai.

I could be wrong though. 

Oooh I forgot. I think Fujieda has some feelings for Inaba. 

I can smell jealousy from miles afar when he said that Inaba is "busy" these days.  :hurr:

^ Hmm...

As much as I'd like that, there's not enough episodes for a love triangle to develop xD J-dramas are (usually) only 11 or 12 episodes long. Unless they're planning on a season 2....

I think it's more that they're really close friends and he's used to having her around to confide in. When his new assignment fell apart and he needed someone to talk to, she was off running around with Sorai and the others. It might have felt like she had abandoned him.

I could be way off-base, though. They just seem more like best friends than potential boyfriend/girlfriend to me :ninja:

The ballad version of Contrail in this episode...can't stop replaying it. :ilove:

^

Well... I don't like a love triangle for this drama bec clearly, Inaba belongs to Sorai.  :happy:

That must be it. Still jealousy. A friend jealous of another person bec his friend doesn't have enough time for him. *phew*

Yes, I've heard! It's beautiful.  :ilove:

dam ep 8 is out already. I haven't even watched 7 yet. I gotta watch them both before ep 9 comes out.

falling behind makes me lose motivation to keep watching...

dam ep 8 is out already. I haven't even watched 7 yet. I gotta watch them both before ep 9 comes out.

falling behind makes me lose motivation to keep watching...

Nooo >< It's getting really good now. Keep watching~

Nooo >< It's getting really good now. Keep watching~

sigh...i know and i will but i just started watching a BBC America show called Orphan Black and it's distracting me.

i watched ep 7, might watch ep 8 today depending on what i feel like doing today.

i had a lot of fun watching Yuzuki in this episode. She's becoming one of my favorite supporting character.

I showed this to Micki yesterday, but I wanna post it here, too. The real-life JASDF band played Contrail in a recent concert. :3

i watched ep 7, might watch ep 8 today depending on what i feel like doing today.

i had a lot of fun watching Yuzuki in this episode. She's becoming one of my favorite supporting character.

She and Rika seem to be good friends now that they know each other a little better. Their personalities are kind of similar, though Yuzuki is a little more extreme XD

Episode 9 airs tonight. Lucky Japan :cry:

lol i thought jmp3 uploaded the ost but it turns out to be streaming links for the drama. And it's not even english subbed.

lol i thought jmp3 uploaded the ost but it turns out to be streaming links for the drama. And it's not even english subbed.

Funny you should say that because J-mp3 just uploaded the actual Soratobu OST less than an hour ago. :lol: I'm going to download it. It's one of my favorite drama OSTs right now. :ahmagah:

Funny you should say that because J-mp3 just uploaded the actual Soratobu OST less than an hour ago. :lol: I'm going to download it. It's one of my favorite drama OSTs right now. :ahmagah:

oh nice, i'll go get it right now.