#41 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,998 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

^ Hmm...

Spoiler

The ballad version of Contrail in this episode...can't stop replaying it. :ilove:

#42 mickio

mickio

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
  • LocationStrawberry Fields Forever

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:44 AM

^

Spoiler

Yes, I've heard! It's beautiful.  :ilove:

#43 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,248 posts
  • LocationNever running from a real fight. She's the one named Sailor Moon!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

dam ep 8 is out already. I haven't even watched 7 yet. I gotta watch them both before ep 9 comes out.

falling behind makes me lose motivation to keep watching...

#44 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,998 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

dam ep 8 is out already. I haven't even watched 7 yet. I gotta watch them both before ep 9 comes out.

falling behind makes me lose motivation to keep watching...

Nooo >< It's getting really good now. Keep watching~

#45 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,248 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:18 AM

Nooo >< It's getting really good now. Keep watching~

sigh...i know and i will but i just started watching a BBC America show called Orphan Black and it's distracting me.

#46 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,248 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

i watched ep 7, might watch ep 8 today depending on what i feel like doing today.

i had a lot of fun watching Yuzuki in this episode. She's becoming one of my favorite supporting character.

#47 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,998 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

I showed this to Micki yesterday, but I wanna post it here, too. The real-life JASDF band played Contrail in a recent concert. :3

i watched ep 7, might watch ep 8 today depending on what i feel like doing today.

i had a lot of fun watching Yuzuki in this episode. She's becoming one of my favorite supporting character.

She and Rika seem to be good friends now that they know each other a little better. Their personalities are kind of similar, though Yuzuki is a little more extreme XD

Episode 9 airs tonight. Lucky Japan :cry:

#48 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,248 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

lol i thought jmp3 uploaded the ost but it turns out to be streaming links for the drama. And it's not even english subbed.

#49 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:05 AM

lol i thought jmp3 uploaded the ost but it turns out to be streaming links for the drama. And it's not even english subbed.

Funny you should say that because J-mp3 just uploaded the actual Soratobu OST less than an hour ago. :lol: I'm going to download it. It's one of my favorite drama OSTs right now. :ahmagah:

#50 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,248 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:24 PM

Funny you should say that because J-mp3 just uploaded the actual Soratobu OST less than an hour ago. :lol: I'm going to download it. It's one of my favorite drama OSTs right now. :ahmagah:

oh nice, i'll go get it right now.

#51 sergel

sergel

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

:stare: I like Ayano Go in this a lot. I know he was in Rich Man Porr Woman, but I forgot who is character was. He looks better with shorter hair too.

#52 North and South

North and South

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,989 posts
  • LocationExploring Hyrule with the Triforce of Courage

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:52 AM

oh gosh. I just started watching this on a whim and it is SO good.

#53 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,998 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

Episode 9 is finally out!: http://www.dramacraz...hitsu-episode-9

oh gosh. I just started watching this on a whim and it is SO good.

Yeah xD It's one of thoswe dramas that doesn't seem like it'll be very good, but after the first episode, you're hooked. Are you all caught up or have you only watched a few?

:stare: I like Ayano Go in this a lot. I know he was in Rich Man Porr Woman, but I forgot who is character was. He looks better with shorter hair too.

He's one of my favorite characters in this. His acting is really good. But Shibata Kyohei as the chief >>>>>>

#54 North and South

North and South

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,989 posts
  • LocationExploring Hyrule with the Triforce of Courage

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Episode 9 is finally out!: http://www.dramacraz...hitsu-episode-9

Yeah xD It's one of thoswe dramas that doesn't seem like it'll be very good, but after the first episode, you're hooked. Are you all caught up or have you only watched a few?

I literally watched it till 6 in the morning lol. 

Hallelujah for episode 9!! I've been reduced to gleaning info about future episodes from Youtube amvs.

#55 colours

colours

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • Location-somewhere-

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

today is the last episode~ :cry:

i dont want it to end.

i need more sorai+inaba in my life...

------------

btw the DVD for Soratobu Kohoushitsu is up for pre-order at cdjapan

http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=TCED-1913

Set includes the complete 11 episodes. Comes with a bonus disc with making-of, interview, TV spots, and more (subject to change)

the first press will include a set of Rika & Sorai's F-15 ballpoint pens!!!! (freaking want!!)

#56 colours

colours

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • Location-somewhere-

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

tumblr_mouq1pjlfe1rm0dpwo1_500.jpg

how cute can they be~~

love their chemistry in this drama.  :ahmagah:

#57 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,998 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

today is the last episode~ :cry:

i dont want it to end.

i need more sorai+inaba in my life...

------------

btw the DVD for Soratobu Kohoushitsu is up for pre-order at cdjapan

http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=TCED-1913

Set includes the complete 11 episodes. Comes with a bonus disc with making-of, interview, TV spots, and more (subject to change)

the first press will include a set of Rika & Sorai's F-15 ballpoint pens!!!! (freaking want!!)

I might have to order this just for those pens... :soul:

#58 King of Spades

King of Spades

Smelly Overlord ♞

• Hall OH Fame
  • 2,083 posts
  • Location臺灣

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

I am late but omg, I LOVE THIS DRAMA. SORATOBU KOUHOUSHITSUU ftw!

I admit I cried a lot in the last 2-3 eps. My feels were blowing the roof off - Micki can attest to that. Haha! 

Anyways, 

I love how this drama is so realistic! Like the topics that they touched on, I myself, can relate to them.

In all honesty, I don't/didn't know what I am going to do with my life. I feel at this point, my life is at a stagnant point, neither going forward or backward. But really, after watching this drama, I am so envious. I am so envious of those people who knew what they want to do and cuz of that, they worked very hard and pursed after their goals and dreams (like Sorai in this context). I have total respect for the JSDF - or actually, not just the JSDF but for the people who serve one's country in general. Whether it's the marines, army, air etc. Or just generally, those people that are always working so hard behind the scenes, pushing themselves, sacrificing themselves for the sake of others (like Sagi-chan). 

I self-reflected A LOT while watching this drama. Sighs. There's have always been a sense of regret inside me because I didn't try my best in anything since I was young and it's just sort of killing me a bit because of the time that's all wasted.... Lols. But then, like the sky, which is so vast and wide, possibilities and chances in the future are limitless. And it's never too late to jump-start after a goal right? That's why I will be working hard from now on. This drama gives me hope<3. 

Hah. Sorry for being all deep in feels but I DON'T REGRET POURING OUT MY FEELINGS OF WHAT SORATOBU DUG OUT OF ME. Marathon-ing this drama into the wee early hours was the best thing that I've ever done in a while. AND I THANK YOU TUMBLR, for letting me saw a gif of Inaba and Sorai that got me curious and made me dl the entire drama.  :stare:

Ina-pyon and Sora-pyon are too kawaii *_______*

Date irl juseyo  :ahmagah:  

#59 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,998 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

I admit I cried a lot in the last 2-3 eps. My feels were blowing the roof off - Micki can attest to that. Haha! 

Anyways, 

I love how this drama is so realistic! Like the topics that they touched on, I myself, can relate to them.

In all honesty, I don't/didn't know what I am going to do with my life. I feel at this point, my life is at a stagnant point, neither going forward or backward. But really, after watching this drama, I am so envious. I am so envious of those people who knew what they want to do and cuz of that, they worked very hard and pursed after their goals and dreams (like Sorai in this context). I have total respect for the JSDF - or actually, not just the JSDF but for the people who serve one's country in general. Whether it's the marines, army, air etc. Or just generally, those people that are always working so hard behind the scenes, pushing themselves, sacrificing themselves for the sake of others (like Sagi-chan). 

I self-reflected A LOT while watching this drama. Sighs. There's have always been a sense of regret inside me because I didn't try my best in anything since I was young and it's just sort of killing me a bit because of the time that's all wasted.... Lols. But then, like the sky, which is so vast and wide, possibilities and chances in the future are limitless. And it's never too late to jump-start after a goal right? That's why I will be working hard from now on. This drama gives me hope<3. 

Hah. Sorry for being all deep in feels but I DON'T REGRET POURING OUT MY FEELINGS OF WHAT SORATOBU DUG OUT OF ME. Marathon-ing this drama into the wee early hours was the best thing that I've ever done in a while. AND I THANK YOU TUMBLR, for letting me saw a gif of Inaba and Sorai that got me curious and made me dl the entire drama.  :stare:

No, no. I don't blame you. The drama was excellent. *___________* The last scene was one of my favorites :cry:

Spoiler

#60 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,998 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:43 PM (Edited by Mandilinn, 18 September 2013 - 12:44 PM.)

Anyways, 

No, no. I don't blame you. The drama was excellent. *___________* The last scene was one of my favorites :cry:

Spoiler

If you liked the theme song, too, just tell me and I can give it to you in full! (^o^)/

Up, Up and Away!