Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
blackocean

🌸The Official Miyawaki Sakura Thread🌸 #FIESTA

This is why I didn't want Sakura to appear here even when the rumours started back in January and the HS events feedback from people who went, I insist it was fake and hoped she not appear on this show, The relationship between citizens of these 2 countries won't make it nice for contestants going to Korea, I rather her stay in Japan and do nothing else but release a YT video a week then cope this shit, not like she's getting paid alot, oh well I guess akip dream of a 48G in Korea lives.

• Like 2

Ah I just don't want "that controversy" to ruin her chances of winning. It also hurts me to see her getting hate comments.

K-netz are spreading that Sakura has a bad personality because of that incident, I'm hurt already and the show hasn't started

There are even comments accusing her of being right-wing like...0u0plz.png

It just seems like jealousy because she's already the first center, hopefully they calm tf down but I have a feeling this entire show is going to be a mess. 

This is why I didn't want Sakura to appear here even when the rumours started back in January and the HS events feedback from people who went, I insist it was fake and hoped she not appear on this show, The relationship between citizens of these 2 countries won't make it nice for contestants going to Korea, I rather her stay in Japan and do nothing else but release a YT video a week then cope this shit, not like she's getting paid alot, oh well I guess akip dream of a 48G in Korea lives.

Agreeed

When all those fan accounts from HS etc I was like nah that’s a lie they spreading rumours, and even on stage I tried calming people down saying it was rumours lmao mess

The xenophobia is hella real right now I hope it calms down when the show starts and they can bite their tongue

There are even comments accusing her of being right-wing like...:derp:

It just seems like jealousy because she's already the first center, hopefully they calm tf down but I have a feeling this entire show is going to be a mess. 

It’s a whole mess, they really trying to ruin ha, just a few days ago they were saying how pretty she was at the airport how come no one brought up her contorversy then hmmm?

It’s a whole mess, they really trying to ruin ha, just a few days ago they were saying how pretty she was at the airport how come no one brought up her contorversy then hmmm?

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that a Japanese girl was picked for Center, if it was a Korean girl, their xenophobic asses wouldn't have anything to say about it. I see a lot of support for her from K-Fans on twitter, so it could be Trans sites trying to cause drama.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that a Japanese girl was picked for Center, if it was a Korean girl, their xenophobic asses wouldn't have anything to say about it. I see a lot of support for her from K-Fans on twitter, so it could be Trans sites trying to cause drama.

If it was Korean centre they’d suddenly enjoy the show and say ‘show your talent off to the Japanese’

It’s sad 48G is viewed this way in Korea ugh.

I checked naver and the top comments are all against her too for her ‘personality controversy’ and such like wtf amd of course cause she’s Japanese

If it was Korean centre they’d suddenly enjoy the show and say ‘show your talent off to the Japanese’

It’s sad 48G is viewed this way in Korea ugh.

I checked naver and the top comments are all against her too for her ‘personality controversy’ and such like wtf amd of course cause she’s Japanese

Exactly, it's kind of hurtful as a fan because she clearly looked disorientated with all the cameras flashing at her at the airport and she lost weight/barely slept in Korea :/

Hopefully these are just dumb Pann haters, she does seem to have already gotten hype there so unfortunately haters will also know of her now.

Exactly, it's kind of hurtful as a fan because she clearly looked disorientated with all the cameras flashing at her at the airport and she lost weight/barely slept in Korea :/

Hopefully these are just dumb Pann haters, she does seem to have already gotten hype there so unfortunately haters will also know of her now.

i hope she shows a great side on the show to appeal to them then, whateva, I just want to be able to buy an album in the end with Sakura smack back in the centre
  • Like 1

i hope she shows a great side on the show to appeal to them then, whateva, I just want to be able to buy an album in the end with Sakura smack back in the centre

how satisfying would that be laugh.png

Agreeed

When all those fan accounts from HS etc I was like nah that’s a lie they spreading rumours, and even on stage I tried calming people down saying it was rumours lmao mess

The xenophobia is hella real right now I hope it calms down when the show starts and they can bite their tongue

Liar, I bet you anticipated her being in this shitty show -mads-

• Like 2

how satisfying would that be :lol:

VERY

Liar, I bet you anticipated her being in this shitty show -mads-

Bish!! I’m just excited for weekly Sakura content and heaps of fansites okie!!

But tbh I never thought she’d come on the show for real when those fan account came out earlier in the year

Her past controversy was bound to come out eventually. Hopefully tho, people will see how cute she is on the show. I actually believe that as center, she'll get a lot of screentime, get more fans, she'll be shielded well soon, with people spreading more truth.

Edited by percy

I saw the Pann post and I have no idea what controversy they're even talking about. if the issue is those rising sun jackets, it wasn't even Sakura...? Sakura has no controversy and she doesn't have a bad scandal. it's such a reach. I guess they're mad about the fact that she's been selected as the center for PD48 and she's japanese. This show will be a big mess of Korea VS Japan and we know how over-sensitive they can be about this. well, Pann is irrelevant anyway. I just hope this kind of attacks don't get bigger and Sakura (or other 48G) aren't the victims of these Korea VS Japan pride issues. She really doesn't deserve this .___. sigh I still feel conflicted about this show.

anyway congrats my girl for being the first center of the show! As expected she's doing well, she will shine <3

(though Mnet better not do evil-editing on her... I'm ready to fight >.>)

I saw the Pann post and I have no idea what controversy they're even talking about. if the issue is those rising sun jackets, it wasn't even Sakura...? Sakura has no controversy and she doesn't have a bad scandal. it's such a reach. I guess they're mad about the fact that she's been selected as the center for PD48 and she's japanese. This show will be a big mess of Korea VS Japan and we know how over-sensitive they can be about this. well, Pann is irrelevant anyway. I just hope this kind of attacks don't get bigger and Sakura (or other 48G) aren't the victims of these Korea VS Japan pride issues. She really doesn't deserve this .___. sigh I still feel conflicted about this show.

anyway congrats my girl for being the first center of the show! As expected she's doing well, she will shine <3

(though Mnet better not do evil-editing on her... I'm ready to fight >.>)

Fight me first why did you allow your girl to attend that show TT

PS pls love my baby sayaka hater TT

OMG I can't believe my thread did that! *proud* :rlytearpls:

You can lurk here of course (LOL) and post here too :D if you decide to watch PD48, it would be a good way to get to know Sakura and eventually become her fan :') I also put links in the Op to her social medias & Youtube btw :D

I'm so happy Sakura is getting interest from new people and possible future fans! Let's support her!

FWsMFl2.gif

I'll make sure to check the links, Sakura seems adorable af and I'm dying to know more about her :rlytearpls: No matter what happens in this show I'll follow her from now on <3

Is there any AKB content you could recommend me?

I made a thread for it but I need to post it here too, Sakura has already 8 korean fansites! (she might have more)

https://twitter.com/bendicionSakura

https://twitter.com/_teamskr

https://twitter.com/cherrypop_skr

https://twitter.com/sakublossom39

https://twitter.com/39_kirschesaku

https://twitter.com/sakura_sake317

https://twitter.com/19980319kr

https://twitter.com/_i_loveyourface

Please make sure to follow them all rPf008V.png

Some of my favorite airport photos:

Da6eITgU0AE9k5V.jpg

More under spoiler:

Da6eITaV4AEdLwp.jpg

Da6eITWUwAIcSLc.jpg

Da5Zq19UMAE8oRw.jpg

Da-g_PoV4AI-AYv.jpg

Da-g_PoVAAQSsM3.jpg

Da5fXMvU8AASkYx.jpg

She's so pretty!

So pretty:rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

Da-g_PoV4AI-AYv.jpg

Her pics are all so nice oml

YASSS!

I'm so happy Sakura is snatching fans even with airport pictures, the fans after she's centre is gonna be crazyyy!

|FWsMFl2.gif

Im shocked to see she was picked at the center :o she deserves it ofc, but it feels somewhat unexpected

--

Just saw that pann post and can't say I'm surprised tbh, knets are especially disgusting when it comes to Japanese idols, and they'll try anything to bring any Japanese contestant down. Hope Sakura and the rest don't get it too bad, they don't deserve this tbh :unsure:

Anyways, I understand why AKB fans here would've rather for the girls not to take part in this show but, I'm somehow glad they did because otherwise I don't know if I could've know Sakura :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

I'll make sure to check the links, Sakura seems adorable af and I'm dying to know more about her rlytearpls.png No matter what happens in this show I'll follow her from now on <3

Is there any AKB content you could recommend me?

Just saw that pann post and can't say I'm surprised tbh, knets are especially disgusting when it comes to Japanese idols, and they'll try anything to bring any Japanese contestant down. Hope Sakura and the rest don't get it too bad, they don't deserve this tbh unsure.png

Anyways, I understand why AKB fans here would've rather for the girls not to take part in this show but, I'm somehow glad they did because otherwise I don't know if I could've know Sakura rlytearpls.png

haha The best thing about PD48 is seeing new fans (like you and more), it's so nice~ but seeing Sakura getting more hate when she already gets hate, it's kinda sad ;___; but then again it's expected so I'm not surprised, I'll just try to focus on the good things, she can have more fans, more popularity, improve skills (though she's been working on her dancing/singing a lot in recent years but the show can help her even more) etc. and I'm excited to see Sakura compete with Jurina both on elections and PD48 LMAO I need this kind of rivalry :D

For recommendations, other than what I posted in the Op (Sakura's solo center and double centers), here are some other songs with Sakura that I would recommend! She's in the background in some of those songs though :lol:

Title tracks:

B-sides (these are all short versions because they don't upload them full T___T)

I recommend her center songs first though, especially Kimi wa Melody (her solo center), the music video is so beautiful too <3 and for the b-sides, you might be able to find them in full somewhere online >w<

Hey y'all. Sakura-oshi here making my presence known on this thread :p. I'm pretty active on Stage48 as well. Nice to meet y'all

Hey y'all. Sakura-oshi here making my presence known on this thread :p. I'm pretty active on Stage48 as well. Nice to meet y'all

Welcome!!

tumblr_nhseqzs18l1u5c61so1_540.gif

Hey guys, yall know where we can find more Sakura stuff subbed (in HKT48 ect), youtube isn't greaT. Also is anyone else worried Sakura isn't updating her social network compared to others who are also running for sbs?

Probably gonna update a bit here before the show starts lol!

Sakura's birthday cake..

DYVql9AVQAAwePW.jpg

DYU19x5VwAUi9Br.jpg

DYQmfxmVoAACTHF.jpg

DYQeq1sVAAEZOf0.jpg

DYQesnSVwAEdYoI.jpg

DYQcff2VAAAdRBH.jpg

• Like 1

Probably gonna update a bit here before the show starts lol!

Sakura's birthday cake..

DYVql9AVQAAwePW.jpg

DYU19x5VwAUi9Br.jpg

DYQmfxmVoAACTHF.jpg

DYQeq1sVAAEZOf0.jpg

DYQesnSVwAEdYoI.jpg

DYQcff2VAAAdRBH.jpg

That cake is so pretty

Hey guys, yall know where we can find more Sakura stuff subbed (in HKT48 ect), youtube isn't greaT. Also is anyone else worried Sakura isn't updating her social network compared to others who are also running for sbs?

Here is a masterlist of subbed content for 48 groups and 46 groups: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ifrk5_otCNuFYWobFyp7lLme5b6CATc3XHx2SjUxzFE/edit#gid=1385497062

I also recommend watching the dramas with Sakura, especially Crow's Blood, it's a short drama (only 6 episodes and the episodes are short), it's a mix of horror and suspense and I personally found the drama interesting!

You can find all 6 episodes of the drama subbed on this page: http://ukn48.com/tag/crows-blood/

and yes Sakura didn't give updates these days, it's worrying, but I hope it's because she's too busy and that she can soon get back to updating on her Twitter and Youtube. I miss her videos and photos :(

Sakura did post a new photo on mobame though, 3 days ago! She looks adorable ;___;

DbLMR2jU0AAeGDn.jpg

and about the previous list I posted of Sakura's 8 korean fansites, there is one more now! so she has at least 9!

Make sure to follow it: https://twitter.com/CYCM_chan

• Like 3

Since she's not updating, I hope she's getting some rest. Poor girl needs to sleep :._.:

Hopefully, I’m sad she only got a couple of hours of sleep during recording. ;_; Edited by Haru