Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Queen

Official Wang Ziyi Thread | Nine Percent/BBT

Ziyi updated his weibo!

did I just promote my own twitter

I have a little rant

I am so sad bcs of how lack of translated content of him, even his interview is rarely get translated by the ipdsubs. I know and understand the translators there have their faves thus their faves content get translated often

so far I only know 2 twt users who often do his trans @simplywenwen and @uwuziyi (she's more casual and translate bits here and there)

i am so sad to the point I started asking my friend who can speak mandarin help me translate his stuff and posted his trans on twt (with my friend's consent ofc) but it came as weird cause I can't speak mandarin

But idk what I can do more than this I just need him to get more recognition, the amounts of people degrading him, his ability, it's just saddening for me. He got so many unnecessary hate just because he is too nice and came from wealthy family hhhhhhh

I know how you feel, for the time being I think it's just going to have to be a waiting game. Hopefully once the boys debut more translators will translate his stuff

edit: why do i always top with spoilers, anyway we've reached 100 replies on this thread, hopefully it'll continue to grow as nine percent debut

Edited by Velvet Queen

I have a little rant

I am so sad bcs of how lack of translated content of him, even his interview is rarely get translated by the ipdsubs. I know and understand the translators there have their faves thus their faves content get translated often

so far I only know 2 twt users who often do his trans @simplywenwen and @uwuziyi (she's more casual and translate bits here and there)

i am so sad to the point I started asking my friend who can speak mandarin help me translate his stuff and posted his trans on twt (with my friend's consent ofc) but it came as weird cause I can't speak mandarin

But idk what I can do more than this I just need him to get more recognition, the amounts of people degrading him, his ability, it's just saddening for me. He got so many unnecessary hate just because he is too nice and came from wealthy family hhhhhhh

I feel the same but since I can't help much, I'm just waiting for more quality contents of him! I really hope he gets more fans willing to translate & share his related news! He deserves so much more warstarplz.png

--------------

chuplz.png

Handsome man ahmagahplz.png

• Like 1

Ziyi is so swaggy

^So Ziyi, better decide if it's LV or Balenciaga. laugh.png

I hope he'll have more fans who can translate Ziyi contents. 

I stan a rich mack daddy king

He asked what he shud do for 2m weibo followers nudes zikun sekstape ok jk I just want him to be more active on social medias hehe

• Like 1

We are dying

By we I mean myself

I am dying

I miss wang ziyi

• Like 1

Ziyi was so good today!! Such talents, such visuals!! I looove him warstarplz.png

Everybody does actually hurrplz.png

But really, I'm soooo happy he debuted with 9%! So soooo happy for him!! Gosh I love him ahmagahplz.png

skky.jpg

• Like 1

i've already posted these in the group thread but these are just two beautiful not to share here too

b26a40e0ly1frkgyhlaqjj216o16ojxf.jpg

the rest of the photos are in the spoiler

b26a40e0ly1frkgyh6ak3j216o16o43n.jpg

b26a40e0ly1frkgyhy3btj216o16owk5.jpg

b26a40e0ly1frkgyicyq3j216o16oafj.jpg

b26a40e0ly1frkgyiqvkrj216o16on2h.jpg

b26a40e0ly1frkgyj1w44j216o16ogrf.jpg

b26a40e0ly1frkgyfzwtxj216o16odjt.jpg

b26a40e0ly1frkgyfqpaij216o16o77y.jpg

b26a40e0ly1frkgygudhrj216o16on13.jpg

• Like 1