Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Queen

Official Wang Ziyi Thread | Nine Percent/BBT

JnLAMnO.gif09GPPfY.gifMwI899K.gif

MA2Xc3m.gifQYin2jW.gifE5I8PWo.gif

9LNHnhB.gifaYz4hDQ.gifMlfCxFn.gif

x

giphy.webp

Edited by MaRy�
  • Like 1

Interview with some of the BBT boys in this Twitter thread.

The interview explains why their group name is Boom Boom Taker lol

Edited by greyyy693

i've read on twitter that his fans are called ISEE

ahh thank you! is there a special meaning behind it that you know of?

BIG PICS:

Ziyi Walking:

Ziyi Praying:

Ziyi Smiling:

4af013b8gy1fpgwgnnw24j20mg13w7wh.jpg

Ziyi Bowing:

Image Cred. 

i love that you can tell his expressions with his eyes. :D

JnLAMnO.gif09GPPfY.gifMwI899K.gif

QYin2jW.gif

x

giphy.webp

love it. he looks so good and such.

~Made me love Ziyi more < this moment <3

omg, i can't wait to watch this. he really is... such a sweetheart.

Guys, I really love 1stofAugust. <3

PS: Thank you OP for adding to the links and sprucing up this thread! :D

1stofAugust is great! love their photos.

tumblr_p5bq921L931x5m2opo3_1280.jpg

x

tumblr_p5rew8QDG51w84bimo2_540.giftumblr_p5rew8QDG51w84bimo1_540.gif

x

he's seriously so good looking. and i love the quiet attraction that he is. not sure if that makes sense? lol

tumblr_p5ol9ftelQ1x5m2opo3_1280.jpg

i wish i coul take pictures as good as these. what they be using? other than that, he looks great in every shot!

Interview with some of the BBT boys in this Twitter thread.

The interview explains why their group name is Boom Boom Taker lol

i like the meaning of their group name now and it makes sense. lol

and omg... LHK is only 18?! or was that a while ago? lol

i finally looked at the first two post and it's amazing.

thank you for also including the fansites as i was about to ask for that. lol

but not like i can watch the weibo one though. D;

but happy for the twitter one!

and found this with him and Jeffrey!! haha

oh and wanted to know if his name has like a meaning?

i remember my friend telling me that a lot of Chinese names are always thought long and hard and all that good luck stuff. lol

i just know "wang" is "king" bwhaha

oh and wanted to know if his name has like a meaning?

i remember my friend telling me that a lot of Chinese names are always thought long and hard and all that good luck stuff. lol

i just know "wang" is "king" bwhaha

I just looked it up and this is what i found,

wang: king, ruler, royal

zi: offspring, child

yi: different, unusual, strange

i've seen his name translated into english as Prince Different so i guess it makes sense going off the meanings for each character 

I just looked it up and this is what i found,

wang: king, ruler, royal

zi: offspring, child

yi: different, unusual, strange

i've seen his name translated into english as Prince Different so i guess it makes sense going off the meanings for each character 

oh yeah i remember seeing a Prince Different. makes sense and thanks for looking it up! =] appreciat it.

Sharing another video!

Z, like an electric shock lol.

http://m.iqiyi.com/m5/bubble/detail_f81955223748_p10.html?platform=10&p1=2_22_222&social_platform=link

Video of Ziyi breakdancing, some of this footage is from previous competitions he attended. Yes pretty good?

--

His second Paopao/letter time video is above but I have yet to see it with subs. It's a very good watch though, and he's very eloquent and mature in his thinking.

Edited by greyyy693

dropping by to say the stylists redeemed themselves from the green tracksuit ft. fanny pack with this Hogwarts student-looking cape design, this is a concept yes

haha his own style is good.

just sucks with the stylist for performances. XD

other than that, i really happy that WZY was able to showcase himself in IWAR and that vocally with coaching from the others and even Li Ronghao, he can potentially improve further.

also, happy that someone made this gif~ lol

Sharing another video!

Z, like an electric shock lol.

http://m.iqiyi.com/m5/bubble/detail_f81955223748_p10.html?platform=10&p1=2_22_222&social_platform=link

Video of Ziyi breakdancing, some of this footage is from previous competitions he attended. Yes pretty good?

--

His second Paopao/letter time video is above but I have yet to see it with subs. It's a very good watch though, and he's very eloquent and mature in his thinking.

watching the paopao time rn so here's my unnecessary commentary+feeble attempt at translating little snippets I found interesting for people visiting this thread who may be interested:

- it's quite touching actually and there's this sense of elegance in his words that gets emphasized by the (placid?) way he talks until he throws in something like "I'm actually a very CHILL (in English) person" or "cool de"/"cool de bro" and I can't help cracking up his tryhardness is the cutest thing I can't. breathe

- duck QUACK

- the awkward "thank you"s and "I remember"s interjected in between his letter-reading is so cute

- I think he has a pretty profound understanding of his own passions; he's really self-aware and mature about his feelings

- looks like iSEE is his (unofficial) fandom name, damn I didn't know about that until now, I saw it around but it was kinda low key

• Like 1

watching the paopao time rn so here's my unnecessary commentary+feeble attempt at translating little snippets I found interesting for people visiting this thread who may be interested:

- it's quite touching actually and there's this sense of elegance in his words that gets emphasized by the (placid?) way he talks until he throws in something like "I'm actually a very CHILL (in English) person" or "cool de"/"cool de bro" and I can't help cracking up his tryhardness is the cutest thing I can't. breathe

- duck QUACK

- the awkward "thank you"s and "I remember"s interjected in between his letter-reading is so cute

- I think he has a pretty profound understanding of his own passions; he's really self-aware and mature about his feelings

- looks like iSEE is his (unofficial) fandom name, damn I didn't know about that until now, I saw it around but it was kinda low key

thank you for this!

and i love your sig. lol

also, happy that someone made this gif~ lol

So gorgeous, with the lighting catching his features like that <3

- duck QUACK

@simplywenwen on Twitter has translated most of the things he's said too. I really, really love Ziyi's second Paopao interview. 

His 'bro' thing lololol. 

Does anyone know why ISee though?

Him today

1yu7qoxrxtkz8q8r2acbfytd1.jpg

4f8uke3i4ro2aue4ctclb7xro.jpg

zzyimgm373ja78s4704t8hdn.jpg

king of fashion using different color of shoes!

I love his jacket too! (It's crazy expensive!)

Here are some translated parts of Ziyi's second Paopao interview! It's a thread, so click and scroll down)

He is so eloquent, and his fanbase is too (that first letter is so poetic!). And I'm glad at how down-to-earth he is, and how passionate he is about performing. He really has a good head on his shoulders, and I'm so proud of him. :')

(credits to @simplywenwen on Twitter)

Edited by greyyy693

Does anyone know why ISee though?

idk why iSEE specifically but I'm guessing part of it probably has to do with it rhyming with Wang Ziyi & Bee-Oh-Oh-Gee-Aye-Ee & BeeBeeTee

it was apparently established before Idol Producer, though (like it's a BBT fandom thing maybe?) but it's kinda cute how it coincidentally twins with iKun

• Like 1

idk why iSEE specifically but I'm guessing part of it probably has to do with it rhyming with Wang Ziyi & Bee-Oh-Oh-Gee-Aye-Ee & BeeBeeTee

it was apparently established before Idol Producer, though (like it's a BBT fandom thing maybe?) but it's kinda cute how it coincidentally twins with iKun

Ah okay! That's cute hahah. 

Their Zikun fandom is also known as iSeeKun hahahaha.

(I am lowkey a Zikun shipper (brOTP or OTP both)  hahaha)

for anyone interested in BBT i just updated the OP with spotify and apple music/itunes links to their music. these may or may not work in your country unfortunately but i can say for certain they work in the uk

omg thank you and i hope they work for me!

but first gotta ask my bro to let me back on his spotify account. XD

Him today

1yu7qoxrxtkz8q8r2acbfytd1.jpg

4f8uke3i4ro2aue4ctclb7xro.jpg

zzyimgm373ja78s4704t8hdn.jpg

king of fashion using different color of shoes!

i didn't notice the shoes until you mentioned it!

he looks so good in casual wear.

Here are some translated parts of Ziyi's second Paopao interview! It's a thread, so click and scroll down)

He is so eloquent, and his fanbase is too (that first letter is so poetic!). And I'm glad at how down-to-earth he is, and how passionate he is about performing. He really has a good head on his shoulders, and I'm so proud of him. :')

(credits to @simplywenwen on Twitter)

he has soooo much letters! love it and gosh he's sooo... real. in terms of being himself and just no bullshit.

anyways, he was a dance instructor! and now a student. hope all goes well for him.

plus he needs to showcase his bboy skills some more on IP.

honestly it's a cute fandom name along with it coinciding with everything about it.

and ofc it fitting along with iKun as well`

Ah okay! That's cute hahah. 

Their Zikun fandom is also known as iSeeKun hahahaha.

(I am lowkey a Zikun shipper (brOTP or OTP both)  hahaha)

iSEEKUN I'M DEAD THAT'S PERFECT

I'm a high key Zikun shipper to possibly unhealthy levels but it's okay I need this to get me through finals week

• Like 1

i hadn't even realised that their joint fandom name would be iSeeKun, that's brilliant

also can i just say to CantabileCross, greyyy693 and superstarlight i love the fact that we all pretty much have the exact same bios and similar sigs

• Like 2