Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Queen

Official Wang Ziyi Thread | Nine Percent/BBT

dropping by to say the stylists redeemed themselves from the green tracksuit ft. fanny pack with this Hogwarts student-looking cape design, this is a concept yes

Sharing another video!

Z, like an electric shock lol.

http://m.iqiyi.com/m5/bubble/detail_f81955223748_p10.html?platform=10&p1=2_22_222&social_platform=link

Video of Ziyi breakdancing, some of this footage is from previous competitions he attended. Yes pretty good?

--

His second Paopao/letter time video is above but I have yet to see it with subs. It's a very good watch though, and he's very eloquent and mature in his thinking.

watching the paopao time rn so here's my unnecessary commentary+feeble attempt at translating little snippets I found interesting for people visiting this thread who may be interested:

- it's quite touching actually and there's this sense of elegance in his words that gets emphasized by the (placid?) way he talks until he throws in something like "I'm actually a very CHILL (in English) person" or "cool de"/"cool de bro" and I can't help cracking up his tryhardness is the cutest thing I can't. breathe

- duck QUACK

- the awkward "thank you"s and "I remember"s interjected in between his letter-reading is so cute

- I think he has a pretty profound understanding of his own passions; he's really self-aware and mature about his feelings

- looks like iSEE is his (unofficial) fandom name, damn I didn't know about that until now, I saw it around but it was kinda low key

• Like 1

Does anyone know why ISee though?

idk why iSEE specifically but I'm guessing part of it probably has to do with it rhyming with Wang Ziyi & Bee-Oh-Oh-Gee-Aye-Ee & BeeBeeTee

it was apparently established before Idol Producer, though (like it's a BBT fandom thing maybe?) but it's kinda cute how it coincidentally twins with iKun

• Like 1

Ah okay! That's cute hahah. 

Their Zikun fandom is also known as iSeeKun hahahaha.

(I am lowkey a Zikun shipper (brOTP or OTP both)  hahaha)

iSEEKUN I'M DEAD THAT'S PERFECT

I'm a high key Zikun shipper to possibly unhealthy levels but it's okay I need this to get me through finals week

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this