Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Queen

Official Wang Ziyi Thread | Nine Percent/BBT

Guys!

/incoherent screaming

Dying rn how does he look so good howww. What sorcery is this.

(i love trenchcoats and he's rocking it. brb, crying)

--

Other things on my Twitter account:

:')

Also the Zikun is strong in this one ;)

I love Ziyi fashion sense! I think he has the best among IP trainees imo, such a good looking man QRLGYBO.png

And I really hope it doesn't get awkward between Ziyi & CXK, I mean many people ship them together (being Bro or OTP) me included and it seems that they know it!! They're such good friends, hope it stays like that ahmagahplz.png

I am so proud of him getting that #5 spot, but at same time I am so scared he gonna fell out after this onepick. I feel like he rise because of zikun. We all know how big if a wall Kun is he, he legit git 17m at 1st place, while 2,3,4 place all got 6m+ votes and him at 5th got just a little over half of it (3.5m) and somehow I feel like more than half of his votes are from zikun. And It is now a one pick. Idk I am just paranoid rlytearpls.png

Didn't somebody in the MT said that Chinese ikuns aren't fond of Zikun? Like they feel like Ziyi is taking advantage of CXK ?? If so they didn't vote for him which would be good meanings he gets those 3+ million votes from his fans + international Zikun lover za5g21G.png

Well, today I vote for him so I hope he'll make it la.gif

bonus: his audition for the mack daddy centre

I want Ziyi for center in Mack Daddy!! PLEASE it'll be his 1st time!! rlytearpls.png

Is he? He gave it to other trainees for many times. It's about time for Ziyi to shine. 

IKR!! He's too busy being selfless warstarplz.png

I have a little rant

I am so sad bcs of how lack of translated content of him, even his interview is rarely get translated by the ipdsubs. I know and understand the translators there have their faves thus their faves content get translated often

so far I only know 2 twt users who often do his trans @simplywenwen and @uwuziyi (she's more casual and translate bits here and there)

i am so sad to the point I started asking my friend who can speak mandarin help me translate his stuff and posted his trans on twt (with my friend's consent ofc) but it came as weird cause I can't speak mandarin

But idk what I can do more than this I just need him to get more recognition, the amounts of people degrading him, his ability, it's just saddening for me. He got so many unnecessary hate just because he is too nice and came from wealthy family hhhhhhh

I feel the same but since I can't help much, I'm just waiting for more quality contents of him! I really hope he gets more fans willing to translate & share his related news! He deserves so much more warstarplz.png

--------------

chuplz.png

Handsome man ahmagahplz.png

• Like 1

Happy 22nd BIRTHDAY to WANG ZIYI aka B O O G I E

yomf.gif

May he only walk on FLOWER PATH chuplz.png

kmdf.jpg

mjas.jpg

gn4o.jpg

LOVE U to the moon & back rlytearpls.png

193b.gif

+ And lastly, here a really good fan edit ahmagahplz.png

Edited by LoveKa
  • Like 1

Ziyi weibo update ^^

2frm.jpg

+ Ziyi latest looks chuplz.png

o2zh.jpg

vuy5.jpg

folr.jpg

+ I still can't get over these looks days/months/years later amgplz.pngrlytearpls.png

unda.gif

whsz.gif

I love him T^T

• Like 1

I'm... rlytearpls.png

91pl.gif

r42s.gif

5x6y.gif

2m28.gif

6b03.gif

Excuse my lousy gif, Ziyi deserves better warstarplz.png

• Like 1

Ziyi for GQ Lab T^T

8nv1.jpg

blor.jpg

enmn.jpg

lcc8.jpg

ixjo.jpg

z46o.jpg

b2l8.jpg

qzpi.gif

olhj.gif

n76u.gif

This photoshoot is a BOMB rlytearpls.png

+++++

Ziyi for Maxfactor â¤ï¸

22pt.jpg

BEST PICTURE from this collaboration SO FAR !!

rvef.gif

He's sooooooo gorgeous like I've no words... warstarplz.png

Sign in to follow this