Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Queen

Official Wang Ziyi Thread | Nine Percent/BBT

SOMHS5V.png

HXUi6Wt.png

61HxWvh.png

HXUi6Wt.png

BrqsoeB.png

HXUi6Wt.png

AMH (Awoken My Heart) - 6am

Rule Breaker - I Need A Doctor - Inseperable

To The Nines Album: Spotify/Apple Music

G52F2LH.png

Mr Lee - 走開補習班目屬目 - Infinite of Youth慢熱小孩

Spotify/Apple Music

3hDdd5q.png

Audition: BBT - Mr Lee

Theme Song: Ei Ei (Pick Me)

Group Evaluation: PPAP

Position Evaluation: Papillon

Concept Evaluation: I'll Always Remember

Mentor Collaboration Stage: Mask

Final Debut Stage: Mack Daddy/Forever

b3er74h.png

IG: boogie1e

Weibo: 王子异

Official Nine Percent Thread

Edited by Velvet Queen
  • Like 3

aqvMNns.png

Beijing Youth Weekly - Insnap Vision - Q Magazine July 2019 - K!ND

ChicTeen July 2018 - Mens Uno July 2018 - Chic Banana July 2018 - Starbox August 2018 - Our Street Style - Haibao - L’OFFICIEL October 2018 - GQ October 2018 - Bazaar Men - Marie Clare

kngvuMo.png

Nine Percent Flower Road Journey

Ep 1 Raw | Eng Subs

Ep 2 Raw | Eng Subs

Ep 3 Raw |  Eng Subs

Happy Camp 18/06/02

Raw |  Eng Subs

Happy Camp 18/06/16

Raw | Eng Subs

Keep Running 18/06/22

Raw | Eng Subs

Day Day Up 18/07/15

Raw | Eng Subs

Fan Fan 18/07/25

Raw | Eng Subs

Brave World

Ep 6 | Ep 7

Perfect Restaurant

Ep 0 | Ep 1 | Ep 2 | Ep 3 | Ep 4 | Ep 5 | Ep 6 | Ep 7 | Ep 8 | Ep 9 | Ep 10

Idol Hits 18/11/23

Raw | Eng Subs

Liking You, Me Too

Ep 1 | Ep 2 | Ep 3 | Ep 4

Edited by Velvet Queen

I'm here in here and happy that he has his own thread now!! Thank you so much for this!! Hmm suggestions in adding to the first wo post... Him reading letters or thanking the fans for letting him receive the first gift? I dunno may just be me. Lol thanks again!!

done, let me know if you come across any other videos to add in

i'm still not sure if i get it, but what's the difference between this thread and the appreciation thread though? ^^

like do we still share the same info or... like no?

(lol i do the sharing in CXK thread, but that's because i feel like it's not active. lol)

still gotta say though that WZY is serving looks.

an artist official thread is just that it's an official thread for either a specific person/group/show etc. official threads are sort of like the home for all fans of that specific artist where we talk about everything and anything regarding that person. so yeah posting the photos of him that you did makes sense, you can use this thread to share whatever you want about ziyi. other examples of official threads are lay/zhang yixing (individual) or the idol producer thread (tv show).

appreciation threads are different in that anyone can post as many appreciation threads for that person as they like, you could post an overall thread appreciating an artist or you could just post a thread appreciating what they wore/did on a specific day. appreciation threads tend to only last a few pages as well and are typically only posted on for a few days whereas official artist threads go on forever and users are encouraged to continue to post for as long as they like.

so to summarise an official artist thread is one thread which is the source for all information regarding that one person (plus an artist can only have one official thread) whereas there can be multiple appreciation threads.

i hope all of this made sense

Edited by Velvet Queen

okok, yeah this makes so much sense because i'll be seeing a lot of appreciation threads for the same people and wonder what is up with that. lol and hopefully either thread continue to last forever for WZY. hehe thanks again!!

yeah so basically anything you would post in any appreciation thread about ziyi you can post in here

i just discovered these very important videos and it would be rude to keep them to myself so here you all go

Edited by Velvet Queen
  • Like 1

btw, does anyone know his personal fanclub name or the group (is there a group? lol)

i've read on twitter that his fans are called ISEE

I can see this thread branching off into BBT stuff too. 

yeah if i'm right there's no BBT thread on OH so people are free to discuss the group here if they'd like until there's an official thread for them

BIG PICS:

Ziyi Walking:

4af013b8gy1fpgwgt09n2j20lt12r4qp.jpg

Ziyi Praying:

4af013b8gy1fpgwgylfvxj20lz1327wh.jpg

Ziyi Smiling:

4af013b8gy1fpgwgnnw24j20mg13w7wh.jpg

Ziyi Bowing:

4af013b8gy1fpgwjnhiykj20nb15ge81.jpg

Image Cred. 

please continue to post more of this, we're still a growing thread so the more photos the better

Edited by Velvet Queen

oh and wanted to know if his name has like a meaning?

i remember my friend telling me that a lot of Chinese names are always thought long and hard and all that good luck stuff. lol

i just know "wang" is "king" bwhaha

I just looked it up and this is what i found,

wang: king, ruler, royal

zi: offspring, child

yi: different, unusual, strange

i've seen his name translated into english as Prince Different so i guess it makes sense going off the meanings for each character 

i hadn't even realised that their joint fandom name would be iSeeKun, that's brilliant

also can i just say to CantabileCross, greyyy693 and superstarlight i love the fact that we all pretty much have the exact same bios and similar sigs

• Like 2

i've put it in the spoiler below but here's ziyis ranking for the latest episode of ip

i'm so happy that he's moved up even if it's just a ranking or two but hes finally made the top 5, hopefully this doesn't stop people from thinking hes safe and everyone will continue to vote for him

for anyone who isnt aware just letting you all know chanshine made an official zikun thread (wang ziyi x cai xukun)

also for anybody who likes lin yanjun as much as me i made a thread for him too - just a bit of shameless promo

also i've noticed there's some more videos with eng subs ft ziyi in them coming out so i'll update the OP later for you all

Edited by Velvet Queen
  • Like 1

it happened guys wang ziyi made the group coming in 7th place. ziyi is officially a member of Nine Percent

i'm so happy for him, if any of you want to follow the group thread here is the link but obviously we can all still use this thread to discuss everything ziyi including bbt

5f67e717ly1fq3dm33d4pj219u1wm7wh.jpg

(also once we get new photos i'm gonna update the OP with new information/graphics etc)

Edited by Velvet Queen

new bbt music guys, here you go

download links for itunes/apple music are in the description, here's a spotify link as well

• Like 1

Ziyi updated his weibo!

did I just promote my own twitter

I have a little rant

I am so sad bcs of how lack of translated content of him, even his interview is rarely get translated by the ipdsubs. I know and understand the translators there have their faves thus their faves content get translated often

so far I only know 2 twt users who often do his trans @simplywenwen and @uwuziyi (she's more casual and translate bits here and there)

i am so sad to the point I started asking my friend who can speak mandarin help me translate his stuff and posted his trans on twt (with my friend's consent ofc) but it came as weird cause I can't speak mandarin

But idk what I can do more than this I just need him to get more recognition, the amounts of people degrading him, his ability, it's just saddening for me. He got so many unnecessary hate just because he is too nice and came from wealthy family hhhhhhh

I know how you feel, for the time being I think it's just going to have to be a waiting game. Hopefully once the boys debut more translators will translate his stuff

edit: why do i always top with spoilers, anyway we've reached 100 replies on this thread, hopefully it'll continue to grow as nine percent debut

Edited by Velvet Queen

Sign in to follow this