Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Queen

Official Wang Ziyi Thread | Nine Percent/BBT

SOMHS5V.png

HXUi6Wt.png

61HxWvh.png

HXUi6Wt.png

BrqsoeB.png

HXUi6Wt.png

AMH (Awoken My Heart) - 6am

Rule Breaker - I Need A Doctor - Inseperable

To The Nines Album: Spotify/Apple Music

G52F2LH.png

Mr Lee - 走開補習班目屬目 - Infinite of Youth慢熱小孩

Spotify/Apple Music

3hDdd5q.png

Audition: BBT - Mr Lee

Theme Song: Ei Ei (Pick Me)

Group Evaluation: PPAP

Position Evaluation: Papillon

Concept Evaluation: I'll Always Remember

Mentor Collaboration Stage: Mask

Final Debut Stage: Mack Daddy/Forever

b3er74h.png

IG: boogie1e

Weibo: 王子异

Official Nine Percent Thread

Edited by Velvet Queen
  • Like 3

aqvMNns.png

Beijing Youth Weekly - Insnap Vision - Q Magazine July 2019 - K!ND

ChicTeen July 2018 - Mens Uno July 2018 - Chic Banana July 2018 - Starbox August 2018 - Our Street Style - Haibao - L’OFFICIEL October 2018 - GQ October 2018 - Bazaar Men - Marie Clare

kngvuMo.png

Nine Percent Flower Road Journey

Ep 1 Raw | Eng Subs

Ep 2 Raw | Eng Subs

Ep 3 Raw |  Eng Subs

Happy Camp 18/06/02

Raw |  Eng Subs

Happy Camp 18/06/16

Raw | Eng Subs

Keep Running 18/06/22

Raw | Eng Subs

Day Day Up 18/07/15

Raw | Eng Subs

Fan Fan 18/07/25

Raw | Eng Subs

Brave World

Ep 6 | Ep 7

Perfect Restaurant

Ep 0 | Ep 1 | Ep 2 | Ep 3 | Ep 4 | Ep 5 | Ep 6 | Ep 7 | Ep 8 | Ep 9 | Ep 10

Idol Hits 18/11/23

Raw | Eng Subs

Liking You, Me Too

Ep 1 | Ep 2 | Ep 3 | Ep 4

Edited by Velvet Queen

he looks hot

People say he looks like Wang Darren.

If I were to choose my visual pick in Idol Producer, that's deffinitely him.

I'm here in here and happy that he has his own thread now!! Thank you so much for this!! Hmm suggestions in adding to the first wo post... Him reading letters or thanking the fans for letting him receive the first gift? I dunno may just be me. Lol thanks again!!

I'm here in here and happy that he has his own thread now!! Thank you so much for this!! Hmm suggestions in adding to the first wo post... Him reading letters or thanking the fans for letting him receive the first gift? I dunno may just be me. Lol thanks again!!

done, let me know if you come across any other videos to add in

done, let me know if you come across any other videos to add in

Hehe awesome and will do!! ^^ thanks.

- under construction -

7d74821e819b4f20adaa3c28e43c871c.jpeg

Profile:

Other Names: Boogie

Birthday: July 13, 1996

Birthplace: Shanxi, China

Blood Type: O

Height/Weight: 186cm/70kg

Company: Simply Joy Music

Hobbies: Rap and exercising

Role Models: ASAP Rocky, Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar

Quote: "Performing live at any time and place is my choice of stage"

Group: BBT

Position: Rapper and Dancer

Idol Producer:

Audition: BBT - Mr Lee

Theme Song: Ei Ei (Pick Me)

Group Evaluation: PPAP

(solo)
 (group)

Position Evaluation: Papillon

(solo)
 (group)

Concept Evaluation: I'll Always Remember

(solo) YT (group)

BBT:

Social Media:

IG: boogie1e

Weibo: BBT Wang Ziyi

Idol Producer Official Thread

Wang Ziyi Appreciation Thread

(if anyone has any suggestions of videos/information to add to either of the first two posts let me know, also if any of the links don't work for you let me know too)

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD. QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png

i'm still not sure if i get it, but what's the difference between this thread and the appreciation thread though? ^^

like do we still share the same info or... like no?

(lol i do the sharing in CXK thread, but that's because i feel like it's not active. lol)

still gotta say though that WZY is serving looks.

i'm still not sure if i get it, but what's the difference between this thread and the appreciation thread though? ^^

like do we still share the same info or... like no?

(lol i do the sharing in CXK thread, but that's because i feel like it's not active. lol)

still gotta say though that WZY is serving looks.

an artist official thread is just that it's an official thread for either a specific person/group/show etc. official threads are sort of like the home for all fans of that specific artist where we talk about everything and anything regarding that person. so yeah posting the photos of him that you did makes sense, you can use this thread to share whatever you want about ziyi. other examples of official threads are lay/zhang yixing (individual) or the idol producer thread (tv show).

appreciation threads are different in that anyone can post as many appreciation threads for that person as they like, you could post an overall thread appreciating an artist or you could just post a thread appreciating what they wore/did on a specific day. appreciation threads tend to only last a few pages as well and are typically only posted on for a few days whereas official artist threads go on forever and users are encouraged to continue to post for as long as they like.

so to summarise an official artist thread is one thread which is the source for all information regarding that one person (plus an artist can only have one official thread) whereas there can be multiple appreciation threads.

i hope all of this made sense

Edited by Velvet Queen

an artist official thread is just that it's an official thread for either a specific person/group/show etc. official threads are sort of like the home for all fans of that specific artist where we talk about everything and anything regarding that person. so yeah posting the photos of him that you did makes sense, you can use this thread to share whatever you want about ziyi. other examples of official threads are lay/zhang yixing (individual) or the idol producer thread (tv show).

appreciation threads are different in that anyone can post as many appreciation threads for that person as they like, you could post an overall thread appreciating an artist or you could just post a thread appreciating what they wore/did on a specific day. appreciation threads tend to only last a few pages as well and are typically only posted on for a few days whereas official artist threads go on forever and users are encouraged to continue to post for as long as they like.

so to summarise an official artist thread is one thread which is the source for all information regarding that one person (plus an artist can only have one official thread) whereas there can be multiple appreciation threads.

i hope all of this made sense

okok, yeah this makes so much sense because i'll be seeing a lot of appreciation threads for the same people and wonder what is up with that. lol and hopefully either thread continue to last forever for WZY. hehe thanks again!!

okok, yeah this makes so much sense because i'll be seeing a lot of appreciation threads for the same people and wonder what is up with that. lol and hopefully either thread continue to last forever for WZY. hehe thanks again!!

yeah so basically anything you would post in any appreciation thread about ziyi you can post in here

yeah so basically anything you would post in any appreciation thread about ziyi you can post in here

will definitely do and i will try not to spam the same content on both. ^^

Repost from the appreciation thread, mostly because of that one gif below heh.

Ziyi answering some questions on iQiyi's Morning Flight

Credits to the amazing @simplywenwen over at Twitter.

amgplz.png ahmagahplz.png  deepstareplz.png QRLGYBO.png

Bonus Xukun talking about Ziyi

Edited by greyyy693

i just discovered these very important videos and it would be rude to keep them to myself so here you all go

Edited by Velvet Queen
  • Like 1

i just discovered these very important videos and it would be rude to keep them to myself so here you all go

o.o seeing these makes me question what the other boys look like with guns like those. XD

they're always covered in the skechers shirts so y'know. XD

anyways, i hope things go well or BBT with their exposure on the show, but especially with WZY showcasing a lot of positivity and what not.

btw, does anyone know his personal fanclub name or the group (is there a group? lol)

GUH. 

/ded. 

Look at him. Look at those arms. Look. Just look. 

(Whoa)

(Thanks for sharing!)

btw, does anyone know his personal fanclub name or the group (is there a group? lol)

i've read on twitter that his fans are called ISEE

I can see this thread branching off into BBT stuff too. 

yeah if i'm right there's no BBT thread on OH so people are free to discuss the group here if they'd like until there's an official thread for them

BIG PICS:

Ziyi Walking:

4af013b8gy1fpgwgt09n2j20lt12r4qp.jpg

Ziyi Praying:

4af013b8gy1fpgwgylfvxj20lz1327wh.jpg

Ziyi Smiling:

4af013b8gy1fpgwgnnw24j20mg13w7wh.jpg

Ziyi Bowing:

4af013b8gy1fpgwjnhiykj20nb15ge81.jpg

Image Cred. 

please continue to post more of this, we're still a growing thread so the more photos the better

Edited by Velvet Queen

omg his biceps 

yeah if i'm right there's no BBT thread on OH so people are free to discuss the group here if they'd like until there's an official thread for them

please continue to post more of this, we're still a growing thread so the more photos the better

I will