Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hunnybin

Photoshoot dongA.com x Kim Jinhwan : Guy Friend Exclusive Interview

Thank you for posting this.. I love reading g Jinhwan’s thoughts. He’s the kind of person that keeps a lot to himself so having a solo interview is honestly great. I am very excited for the work he’s been doing to show YG and it’s cute how he thinks he’s not sexy because he totally is (and he can be insanely cute too). Jinhwan has become one of my biases too... He’s so gorgeous and thoughtful and so.. human? I hope they get to do the world tour they wanted :)

I really love this interview! Thank you for making the thread. Loving the concept of him with the flowers <3

And he gives off a calm and confident feel. I kind of noticed he didn't really put himself on the spot and especially when interviewed with his members, he's more reserved, I love that he shared a lot of his thoughts here. And he's been presenting his songs to YG! His solo could be coming sooner than I'd ever dare to hope before.

Seems like I'm not cool and sexy enough

If he's any cooler, sexier and cuter than he already is, I don't think I'd survive

I didn't know he was working part-time while going to that vocal academy. Wouldn't he have been too young to work back then? And how did he find time to attend school?

He also didn't mention the SM auditions (he only says he didn't stick to YG only) and I noticed Donghyuk rarely talk about his past with JYP unless he's directly asked about it. Makes me wonder whether YG told them to avoid mentioning other companies in interviews?

I didn't know he was working part-time while going to that vocal academy. Wouldn't he have been too young to work back then? And how did he find time to attend school?

He also didn't mention the SM auditions (he only says he didn't stick to YG only) and I noticed Donghyuk rarely talk about his past with JYP unless he's directly asked about it. Makes me wonder whether YG told them to avoid mentioning other companies in interviews?

He’s about 17 Korean age back then, I think it’s not too young for part-time jobs? Not sure about the school part, I always assume he didn’t continue when he got to Seoul to pursue singing.

I think there’s no reason for them to casually mention the exact companies he went to before being accepted to YGE, especially since those companies are SME and JYPE.

He’s about 17 Korean age back then, I think it’s not too young for part-time jobs? Not sure about the school part, I always assume he didn’t continue when he got to Seoul to pursue singing.

I see, now that I think about it I remember someone mentioned that everyone in iKON had their high school diploma but Yunhyeong is the only one who graduated while in school and all the others took the equivalency test. 

I see, now that I think about it I remember someone mentioned that everyone in iKON had their high school diploma but Yunhyeong is the only one who graduated while in school and all the others took the equivalency test. 

If I remember correctly, Bobby, Hanbin and Junhoe took the exam together sometime during WIN and some of them, Bobby being one, were said to enroll on a program in an online campus.