Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
fallingslowly

FLASH THREAD FROM OH! PRESS: Post your messages to ELRIS!

The cat's out of the bag, folks! We will be interviewing ELRIS for OH! Press (with the help of our lovely translator Ana). Please take this as your opportunity to post messages (NOT questions — we have those covered) of love for the group or any of its members.

But do so quickly! We are finalizing our list of questions as I type this and will be sending them within the next hour. This thread will be closed at 3:30 AM EST/4:30 PM KST.

Shoot your shot while you can!

Edited by Rinne
  • Like 4

warstarplz.png tell Bella I love her. 

Elris, hwaiting!

"Mariah Carey unnie is shaking"

p/s: For Sohee, and hopefully she can recite my username at least once. Linne is acceptable just because.. also tell her that I reviewed her debut before. T'was great~

Edited by Rinne

I want to ask Bella and Hyesung who were their closest friends on mix9 and who they wish they got closer to?

Hyeseong I hope you keep rising like the comet you are. 

Hyeseong I hope you keep rising like the comet you are.

My brain is buffering on how to translate this 😂

HI GIRLS you guys are awesome!!!! I still jam to Pow Pow all the time, thank u for making my day brighter.  deepstareplz.png  pls comeback soon we miss u ohpressor.png

q: what are your goals for the future? and what's a concept that you would love to try? 

• Like 1

To Cutie Sohee:

I became a fan of yours after watching you perform
on KPOPSTAR 6.

Your beautiful voice left an impression on my heart because the lyrics were really relatable to me at the time ♥

Sending you and Elris lots of love!! :3

• Like 1

Guys lol give messages of support please~ like why you love Elris etc

q: what are your goals for the future? and what's a concept that you would love to try? 

I want to ask Bella and Hyesung who were their closest friends on mix9 and who they wish they got closer to?

While we aren't taking questions rest assured that I will be asking about these topics! So don't worry.

d1f8b6cb9cc776bfdc2f4d649761696a60624d72

Tell Yukyung that she has a beautiful smile and that her energy in performances is infectious.

ELRIS, I wish you all the best! I'm anticipating your next release, stay healthy and happy â¤

tell bella that she's a cutie, she absolutely rocked ha orange weave and i love her

Hi.

Sohee you are one gorgeous, beautiful, absolutely breath taking...

okay no not that

tell them my love for them crosses the entire Pacific Oce

okay not that either

Tell them here in OH we'll make sure to financially support them and to drop by and spy on us raepfaceplz.png

no okay that'd be bad

Tell them that I love the energy they perform with and that hopefully it reaches more people turning them into loving and caring fans.

Yeah, tell them that. ilikeitplz.png

To every members in Elris, just keep believing in yourselves. There will be hard times but at the end of the hard times, there will be better days ahead for you. Fighting!

• Like 2