Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
partaymaker

What J-Drama(s) are you watching?

37.5C no namida, wild heroes, omotesando kouko gasshoubu, tantei no tantei, hanasaki mai ga damattenai 2,

ishi no mayu

Watch a bunch of jdrama this season as usual.

But the only I like the most this season is Ishi no Mayu.

You guys should watch it too. It only have 5 episode (WOWOW drama) and epsd 4 just airs.

• Like 1

Watch a bunch of jdrama this season as usual.

But the only I like the most this season is Ishi no Mayu.

You guys should watch it too. It only have 5 episode (WOWOW drama) and epsd 4 just airs.

Same here. I'm not saying this just because I'm subbing it :lol:
To be honest though, it's been a while since I watched a police drama with such gripping atmosphere and 'movie quality' directing. The OST is awesome too. As expected WOWOW delivers again.

Same here. I'm not saying this just because I'm subbing it :lol:
To be honest though, it's been a while since I watched a police drama with such gripping atmosphere and 'movie quality' directing. The OST is awesome too. As expected WOWOW delivers again.

Hey..thanks for subbing this awesome drama. Glad that you decide to subs WOWOW drama because not a lot of subbers willingly want to subs it because the lack of JP subs (for timing). I really love WOWOW drama but the lacks of eng. subs. makes me sad :cry:

LOL :hurr:. it makes me to learn japanese harder.

anyway, back to Ishi no Mayu topic, I think I knew who Toremi is. I kinda get it from the 2nd epsd. :hurr:

Edited by colours

Gonna start Gokusen and Akagi. I am so happy Akagi is on crunchyroll  :ahmagah:

Matsu Jun looks soooo good these days

Hey..thanks for subbing this awesome drama. Glad that you decide to subs WOWOW drama because not a lot of subbers willingly want to subs it because the lack of JP subs (for timing). I really love WOWOW drama but the lacks of eng. subs. makes me sad :cry:

LOL :hurr:. it makes me to learn japanese harder.

anyway, back to Ishi no Mayu topic, I think I knew who Toremi is. I kinda get it from the 2nd epsd. :hurr:

Toremi is pretty easy to predict XD They won't put certain actor in it for no reason :hurr:
I found spoilers before the drama began since it's based on a novel so Japanese readers knew. But there's still a bit twist at the end :)  Really like the Aoki Munetaka - Fumino Kimura conbi. I hope WOWOW will make another sequel for this show since the author has 5 other sequel novels for this series. Ishi no Mayu is the first, that's why Toko is such a rookie :lol:

Finished watching Vampire Heaven and am Watching Godhand Teru.

I'm on a Hiraoka Yuta binge. I'm absolutely in love with that man

I want to have his children

Watching Ishi no Mayu, Omotesando Koukou Gasshoubu, 37.5°C no Namida and Age Harassment from last season.

just started watching Ishi no Mayu after finishing Koinaka last week. 

Thanks for subbing Ishi no Mayu Avanpiper! So happy to finally find another WOWOW drama that's subbed.  :ahmagah:

Watching Ishi no Mayu, Omotesando Koukou Gasshoubu, 37.5°C no Namida and Age Harassment from last season.

Also watching Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku from this season since it's being subbed.

Besides Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku, also watching Siren, Gisou no Fuufu, Mutsu, Okashi no Ie, Shitamachi Rocket and Angel Heart from this season.

Also planning to watch Samurai Sensei and Otona Joshi when the subs are out.