• Please log in to reply
418 replies to this topic

#401 singnotes

singnotes

Idol

• PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:11 AM

LoL. It seems Kpop’s entire China Line past and present — Victoria, Jia, Cheng Xiao — can do those splits so I kinda already suspected a lot more in China who can do this. lol

And from the teaser, there are a few girls that will be doing tumbling/gymnastics type moves in their auditions, so I'm super excited to see that. 

#402 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:14 AM

LoL. It seems Kpop’s entire China Line past and present — Victoria, Jia, Cheng Xiao — can do those splits so I kinda already suspected a lot more in China who can do this. lol

That's because Korean companies scout them from prestigious dance boarding schools. I'm sure there are some on the show with that kind of background too, but a lot of people with that kind of background would rather go into acting, because they'd have a much brighter future in China than music.

#403 yulee

yulee

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:17 AM

Maybe you should do a shorter list like mine:Xu Shiyin 许诗茵 - SING女团 ( Super Impassioned Net Generation) - Qigu CultureWang MoHan 王莫涵 - DongLun Media

Do not be so greedy! :troll:

Or be like me and keep it simple:

SING - Lai Meiyun

That being said, something tells me that by the end of ep 1,my list will look more like the person you quoted....

#404 meis

meis

Idol

• PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:23 AM

SING - Lai Meiyun

That being said, something tells me that by the end of ep 1,my list will look more like the person you quoted....

Not if you have high self-restraint. Stay focus!

#405 noeuljjang

noeuljjang

chaekyung #1 stan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • LocationSupporting Chaekyung ♡

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:07 PM

my list is: SING girls + Zixuan

#406 singnotes

singnotes

Idol

• PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

SING - Lai Meiyun

Haha, honestly from all these Produce shows, I end up with a lot more favs than I started with but it shifts greatly once the show continues. The huge list was just my initial impressions. And if the editing is as good as it was in Idol Producer, I might as well resign myself to the fact that I'll like almost everyone in the Top 35 at the very least.

#407 StarShapedGummy

StarShapedGummy

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,521 posts
  • LocationProduce 101 China Thread & FAVE girls Thread

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:02 PM

First episode mentor version trailer

#408 OhYouBadBadKitten

OhYouBadBadKitten

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:59 PM (Edited by OhYouBadBadKitten, Yesterday, 05:00 PM.)

I like

I don't know Zhang Jie's personality so I don't know if I am right by expecting to see harsh criticism for the singing skills of the contestants

I know he is a great singer and have several popular drama's ost's in his life.

#409 hangulover

hangulover

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:44 PM

I'm on board since Lena is in this! For now I'm supporting her and wu yingxiang because she's a fellow brazilian and her voice is really pretty

I wanna know more girls though.. seems like people on this thread like SING girls? anything to recommend from them?

#410 Zenist

Zenist

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:32 PM

I'm on board since Lena is in this! For now I'm supporting her and wu yingxiang because she's a fellow brazilian and her voice is really pretty

I wanna know more girls though.. seems like people on this thread like SING girls? anything to recommend from them?

SING is well liked because their discography have been consistently high quality.

You can find a thread about them here: https://onehallyu.co...01-china/

#411 yulee

yulee

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:57 PM (Edited by yulee, Yesterday, 07:26 PM.)

They've been around for awhile and they have pretty consistent quality. That being said, stylistically, they are definitely a cpop group with jpop influence, rather than a kpop copy paste/cpop group with kpop influence so idk how they'll do on PD101.

I noticed Lai Meiyun (she's participating) after this song (at this timestamp): https://youtu.be/cYfTlpDvqMQ?t=1m5s

There's a part where the lyrics basically say (forgive my impromptu translation, it's actually very poetic/pretty in Chinese):

Flowers falling to this ground,
Moon at this moment is round,
Clouds with the breeze
Looking up at the moon (use another word for moon that I don't know how to translate)

Besides her voice being really beautiful, the dance she does fits the lyrics really well. She kind of acts out the scenary she's describing, it's soo satisfying if you know Chinese. That + she wears twin hairstyles (twin buns, twin hairpins, twin pigtails) 95% of the time which makes her pretty easy to spot in the group, so I was like okay I like her. chuplz.png

For rest of group:

Spoiler

#412 noeuljjang

noeuljjang

chaekyung #1 stan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:25 PM

yulee already told you about Meiyun, so i'm gonna share things about Shiyin and Jiang shen

shiyin is also a vocalist and can play the piano.

Jiang shen is in charge of the rap, but she has nice vocal too, so i like to include her on the vocal line (Meiyun, Shiyin, Lin Hui, Jiang Shen. Lin Hui isn't on the show anyway) 

She has this song with Lin Hui

Live version + trouble maker's now cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKxdbkcp-M

#413 RRR98

RRR98

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM

Are any of the groups on Spotify?

#414 hangulover

hangulover

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

thank you guys very much for all the info on SING! I actually went to listen to their songs and they're pretty amazing, I'm sold

it will prob take a while for me to memorize all the names and faces but I'll work on it

#415 StarShapedGummy

StarShapedGummy

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,521 posts
  • LocationProduce 101 China Thread & FAVE girls Thread

Posted Yesterday, 11:04 PM

thank you guys very much for all the info on SING! I actually went to listen to their songs and they're pretty amazing, I'm sold

it will prob take a while for me to memorize all the names and faces but I'll work on it

join the discord ^^ https://discord.gg/uaZftHU

anyone can also join!

#416 GVK

GVK

Hopeless Multifan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,322 posts
  • Locationin a cave with internet

Posted Today, 01:50 AM

[tw eet]https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/987008868348657664[/tweet]

I like

I don't know Zhang Jie's personality so I don't know if I am right by expecting to see harsh criticism for the singing skills of the contestants

I know he is a great singer and have several popular drama's ost's in his life.

I'm ready to shed tears for trainees i know nothing about ahmagahplz.png imstupid.png

Seems to me the 2 loyal fans are Sing fans and Yuehua fans.

#417 noeuljjang

noeuljjang

chaekyung #1 stan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted Today, 05:09 PM

Are any of the groups on Spotify?

SING has on ep in spority

https://open.spotify...OR-KCa-ntD2kqZA

they're great! glad you like them!

#418 WJSN

WJSN

★★★★★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,260 posts

Posted Today, 05:48 PM (Edited by WJSN, Today, 05:49 PM.)

Junya is such a lil cute

The shoulder and neck thing

I'm dying

#419 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts

Posted Today, 06:04 PM

I'm excited, wondering if there will be any Tao x Julin interaction. Heard he got a lot of flak online after choosing her in Street Dance of China and now she's on his other show

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tencent, Tao, Yibo, Ella, Zhang Jie, Tiger Hu, Show Luo, Produce 101 China

Up, Up and Away!