Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

【SBS Drama 2018】"Switch: Change the World" ─ Jang Geun Suk & Han Ye-Ri. *Finale Episodes!!!*

Han Ye-Ri JangGeunsuk Switch: Change the World 스위치

324 replies to this topic

#1 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts
  • LocationCurrently trying to find a way back to EXO PLANET. DON'T 🔥MESS 🔥UP 🔥MY 🔥TEMPO~~❤

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:17 PM (Edited by FranCella, 18 May 2018 - 05:42 AM.)

SBS Presents...

Switch: Change The World... (스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라)

WE76022397_ori.jpg

DZLrtlOVoAAKb2K.jpg

DY7cpWzU8AAYjyN.jpgDY7cqDvV4AAEkLa.jpgDY7crKEUQAAjFHq.jpg

Drama: Switch: Change the World (literal title)

Revised romanization: Seuwichi: Sesangeul Baggweora

Hangul: 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

Director: Nam Tae-Jin

Writer: Baek Woon-Chul

Network: SBS

Episodes: 32

Release Date: March 28, 2018 --

Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 22:00 (35 minutes / 2 episodes per day)

Language: Korean

Notes 

1. "Switch: Change the World" takes over SBS' Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Return" and followed by "Handsome Guy and Jung-Eum" May, 2018.
  2. Early working title was "Gongjakwang" ("King Peacock").
  3. First script reading took place February 7, 2018 at SBS Ilsan Production Center in Tanhyun, South Korea.
  4. First still images of Han Ye-Ri in the drama series.

Plot 

A man is a swindler. He is smart enough to take the bar exam, but he could not become a prosecutor. Disregarding favoritism and biases by prosecutors, the man makes criminals pay for crimes that prosecutors did not.

Cast 

KFTQ2B4.jpg

Additional Cast 

Lee Jung-Kil - Choi Jung-Pil

Kwon Hwa-Woon - Jo Sung-Doo

Song Won-Seok - Manager Kim

Park Won-Sang - Yang Ji-Soong

Choi Jae-Won - Jung Do-Young

Seo Young-Soo - Gil Dae-Ro

Kim Seo-Ra - Ha-Ra's mother

Son Byung-Ho - Old Man Bbeong

Cha Yub - Investigator Go

Source: Asianwiki 

====

Teasers

NOTE: Post will be updated as more information surfaces. Kindly follow this thread for the daily updates. 

Thanks, Chingus! chartmander.png

#2 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts
  • LocationCurrently trying to find a way back to EXO PLANET. DON'T 🔥MESS 🔥UP 🔥MY 🔥TEMPO~~❤

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:18 PM (Edited by FranCella, 16 March 2018 - 01:46 AM.)

[News] "Switch - Change the World" Script-reading Session Full of Passion

The main cast of the upcoming drama "Switch - Change The World": Jang Geun-suk, Han Ye-ri, Jung Woong-in, Lee Jung-gil, Choi Jae-won, and Jo Hee-bong have gathered together for a passionate script-reading session.

The session lasted about four hours as the cast members and production team had a blast in their first meeting, getting to know each other and practicing their lines. According to a staff, this was the most intense script-reading session he has witnessed as every one of them are passionate actors and actresses, ready to make "Switch - Change The World" the greatest show ever.

The main actor Jang Geun-sukhave previously shared his concerns over portraying the double roles, but at the script-reading session, he managed to play both sneaky con-artist Sa Do-chan and old-fashioned prosecutor Baek Joon-soo perfectly, impressing everyone gathered at the scene. His two characters have two completely opposite characteristics and tone, but he was able to constantly jump from one role to the other without any hesitation.

DXQApbfV4AAegek.jpg:largeDXQApqhUMAAd6zh.jpg:large

DXM3I-gWAAA0WGJ.jpg:large

Actress Han Ye-ri is playing the Prosecutor Oh Ha-ra, who've achieved her goal just by her brain and skills even though she had the triple hurdle of being a woman, born of a poor family, and having graduated from a lower-rated school. Han Ye-ri portrayed her character Oh Ha-ra in an energetic manner, understanding her ambitious, lively character completely.

Of course, the other veteran actors such as Jung Woong-in, Lee Jung-gil, and Jo Hee-bong were flawless in their reading and acting out the scene. Even though everyone was seated for the reading, just by their facial expressions, little gestures and stable tone of the voice made the script-reading session so much more realistic.

The producing team of "Switch - Change The World" shared with the news of how impressed they were to watch these veteran actors create the show with their splendid acting.

"Switch - Change The World" will be aired in the ending of March, taking over the timeslot of "Return" after "Return" airs its final episode.

cr

#3 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:25 PM

BTS

38863146720_cc11f4694a_z.jpg&key=d9beb0c40542347382_da2f4f803a_z.jpg&key=522775c38935468060_97c846dae4_z.jpg&key=fbaa029

===

Stills

Switch.jpg&key=8f3536af937640f28c29496b4

009201c4885107451f78ccbe3fedcb14.jpg&key

586b3eee9c1952fb2af62d155080c0dc.jpg&key

#4 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:34 PM

[News] Watch: Han Ye Ri And Jang Geun Suk Tease An Unexpected Partnership In 1st Trailer For “Switch”

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Switch” has dropped its first teaser video hinting at interesting things to come for lead roles Jang Geun Suk and Han Ye Ri.

The video begins with Sa Do Chan (Jang Geun Suk) confidently walking with his posse while a voiceover says, “He’s a famous conman,” and “His IQ is 168. He’s a total genius.” The scene then cuts to Han Ye Ri taking down a suspect and introducing herself as prosecutor Oh Ha Ra.

Prosecutor Baek Joon Soo (Jang Geun Suk) is driving when a truck comes barreling his way, and a voiceover mentions that there exists a person who looks just like him. Oh Ha Ra can then be seen shouting Baek Joon Soo’s name and hugging Sa Do Chan tightly as she says, “This is a divine intervention.” Finally, she says, “We need this man,” and Sa Do Chan transforms into prosecutor Baek Joon Soo.

The production staff of “Switch” stated, “The drama will follow the story of a conman who finds himself becoming a prosecutor through an unlikely series of events. Jang Geun Suk will impress as two different characters, and he and Han Ye Ri will captivate viewers together.”

As the follow-up to “Return,” “Switch” will begin airing in March.

cr

===

[Switch Drama] Eng trans Teaser 2 

00:01 This person who looks like our prosecutor, you say he is a swindler?
00:04 Baek Joon Soo 
00:05 Ah, this sound is so good!
00:07 Really pretend to be the prosecutor?
00:09 You can’t refuse this
00:10 Fraud is short and life is long 
00:12 Text Switch
(verb) to change, to switch
*a swindle technique of replacing an object with something that looks like the same
00:15 What in the world do you investigate?
00:16 Text: Guys who are impossible to catch
00:17 A drug crime.
00:18 A drug crime?
00:19 Prosecutors, guys with power up to the Ministry
ofForeing Affairs
00:21 I can never forgive those guys!
00:22 5 billion. Okay. I’ll do that.
00:25 It was an incredible switch

Text: Special drama SWITCH – change the world
The first broadcast 28th March at 10 p.m.

cre: Zoe Jks(ECI)

#5 eternal glow

eternal glow

jungbrahimovic

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,231 posts
  • Locationa dark room blasting drug restaurant

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:35 PM

Omg...I think I'm actually going to be into this drama HAHAHA. The teasers seem like it'll be right up my alley laugh.png Pretty stoked to see Han Yeri again tbh.

#6 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:40 PM

Omg...I think I'm actually going to be into this drama HAHAHA. The teasers seem like it'll be right up my alley https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... Pretty stoked to see Han Yeri again tbh.

LOL thats good to cya here again sksksk, and besides, JGS oppa are my fav as well... laugh.png

and btw whats her previous drama? AOY2 right?lol

#7 eternal glow

eternal glow

jungbrahimovic

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,231 posts
  • Locationa dark room blasting drug restaurant

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:44 PM

LOL thats good to cya here again sksksk, and besides, JGS oppa are my fav as well... https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

and btw whats her previous drama? AOY2 right?lol

Hello again laugh.png You OP so many drama threads haha! But yep, AOY2 was her last drama. I haven't watched a JGS drama in sooo long (literally since You're Beautiful I think which feels ancient LOL). 

#8 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:59 PM

HQ stills

DYGKq5oV4AEEMwh.jpg:largeDYGKr1gVQAAky8Y.jpg:largeDYGKsozUQAAR2QZ.jpg:largeDYGKtbsVwAA55nT.jpg:large

Hello again https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... You OP so many drama threads haha! But yep, AOY2 was her last drama. I haven't watched a JGS drama in sooo long (literally since You're Beautiful I think which feels ancient LOL). 

well even i had many threads but yet i didnt have much time to watch all of them haha..

and besides im kinda not sure if HYR gonna have a loveline with JGS in this drama lol. cause i just know that her age are 3 yrs older than him lmao laugh.png

#9 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:20 AM

bts

DYJIdeJUMAAMNLl.jpg:large

DXuzac-U8AAIJCf.jpg:largeDXuzadAVMAAwtrX.jpg:largeDXuzadAVAAAPCLT.jpg:large

===

DX0HM9UXkAAL1Cz.jpg:largeDXvISd-UMAEk6Ee.jpg:large

#10 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:30 AM

more HQ

DXwHPOqVAAAEmzn.jpgDXwHPOqVMAEt2-P.jpg

#11 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:12 AM

BTS

DYJoNp7VwAEFSgS.jpgDYJoOSEV4AAQMgL.jpgDYJoOjtVQAASPAV.jpg

#12 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:19 PM

Han Ye Ri Gives Jang Geun Suk A Cheek Pinch In “Switch”

SBS’s upcoming drama “Switch” has released stills of Han Ye Ri and Jang Geun Suk’s unexpected meeting in front of the Public Prosecutors’ Office.

In the drama, Jang Geun Suk plays the role of Sa Do Chan, a genius swindler who has failed to become a prosecutor. Han Ye Ri plays Oh Ha Ra, an enthusiastic prosecutor of strong character.

The released still shows Sa Do Chan and Oh Ha Ra running into each other at the entrance of the Public Prosecutors’ Office. Both are surprised to see one another with Sa Do Chan especially looking taken aback. Oh Ha Ra steps up and pinches Sa Do Chan’s cheeks playfully, raising the question of what their relationship exactly is.

009201c4885107451f78ccbe3fedcb14.jpg&key

One still shows the two looking in the same direction as Sa Do Chan points to something and shouts.
The scene was filmed on February 24 and was the first scene where the actor and the actress worked together. After the script reading, Jang Geun Suk and Han Ye Ri came to the set with bright smiles and made small talk with the production staff, working to ease the tension before their shoot together.

e0246b542d41c39e1399fa9a6bda8d4b.jpg&key

Not only did the two try various gestures and poses during the rehearsal, they also discussed the scene in depth with the director. When the cameras began rolling, the actors added energy to the set by putting in ad-libs and risking impromptu acts.

The production staff shared, “We looked forward to the two actors’ collaboration since casting them, but they’re even more perfect when you see them in person.” They added that they were putting in full efforts to follow in the footsteps of the drama “Return.”

cr

======

Jang Geun Suk Gets Involved In A Shady Deal In “Switch”

In upcoming drama “Switch,” Jang Geun Suk plays the two roles of Cha Do Chan, a genius conman who tries and fails to become a prosecutor, and Baek Joon Soo, a prosecutor who follows the law by the letter.

054a94d45b168a5f37ae54e70bd8739a.jpg&key

In the first set of new stills, Jang Geun Suk takes part in a suspicious deal while surrounded by a slew of gangsters. Though the men clearly are trying to intimidate him, he confidently perches on the staircase while deep in thought.

In the second set of stills, he takes a phone call as he leads the very same gangsters through the front entrance of the Public Prosecutor’s Office.

808d70c1870032b037d1e02f42b2ba22.jpg&key

The source from the production staff stated, “Jang Geun Suk is passionate about every single moment of filming and he’s very enthusiastic about the drama itself. Despite the difficult filming, he never loses his smile and encourages the staff. When the cameras start rolling, he immediately switches into character.”

“Switch” will air its first episode on March 28.

cr

#13 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:31 PM

Jang Geun Suk Says He Wants To Be Unrecognizable In New Drama

Jang Geun Suk recently participated in a pictorial and interview with Vogue Korea, where he gave viewers a peek at his character in an upcoming drama.

It was previously confirmed that Jang Geun Suk would be appearing in SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Switch—Change the World” (working title). The drama will be centered around a satirical message about justice and the line between good and evil.

In his pictorial, Jang Geun Suk strived to steer away from the public’s preexisting image of him and portrayed his character from the drama, in which he will be playing a two-in-one role. The duality of his role was used as the motif for the shoot.

The actor gave off sexy and chic vibes and set a different mood for each photo with his facial expressions. His outfits and accessories also helped to capture the emotions even more. Jang Geun Suk reportedly wowed the staff with his wide spectrum of emotions and concentration during the shoot.

In the accompanying interview, Jang Geun Suk discussed his upcoming drama, which will mark his return to TV after two years. He said, “These days, I’m focusing every day on preparing everything before filming for the drama begins. At the first meeting with the ‘Switch’ director and writer, I requested one thing. I said I didn’t want to look like Jang Geun Suk at all in this drama.”

He explained, “I think that if you see Jang Geun Suk more than the character, then it disturbs the flow of the drama. I have ambitions to become a trustworthy actor through my acting in this drama.”

Jang-Geun-Suk5.jpg

Jang-Geun-Suk3.jpg

Jang-Geun-Suk1.jpgJang-Geun-Suk2.jpgJang-Geun-Suk4.jpg

“Switch—Change the World” will premiere in March, as the follow-up drama to “Return.”

cr

#14 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:28 PM

stills

DYQoJNNW4AA9jnU.jpg:small

#15 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:38 AM

stills

DYYwWizVQAEH3BG.jpg

===

DYYvoMKU8AAGYeP.jpg

3RD TEASER

#16 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:44 AM (Edited by FranCella, 16 March 2018 - 01:45 AM.)

[News] Jang Geun Suk, Han Ye Ri, And Jung Woong In Feature In New Photos For “Switch”

SBS has shared new character stills for their upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Switch.”

Jang Geun Suk will play the charismatic and brilliant Sa Do Chan, who is smart enough to become a prosecutor but due to a reason that has not been revealed yet, becomes a conman instead. With both a legal mind and conman tricks up his sleeve, he prefers to only scam people with a shady past. The mischievous glint in Jang Geun Suk’s eye in his new photo is only a teaser for the interesting situations that will play out in Sa Do Chan’s life.

Jang-Geun-Suk-Han-Ye-Ri-Jung-Woong-In.jp

Alongside him will be Han Ye Ri playing Oh Ha Ra, a passionate prosecutor who overcame all of her obstacles with pure talent alone. She has been close friends with Baek Joon Soo since they were in school, and when he is attacked during a case involving a new strain of drugs, she stumbles upon Sa Do Chan, who looks exactly like Baek Joon Soo. Though she hesitates at first to work with a conman, she strikes up an uneasy partnership with him to get revenge for her friend and solve the case.

Against the duo will be Jung Woong In playing Geum Tae Woong, the antagonist of the drama who is also the head of an art gallery. Although he is revered in the art industry for his intelligence and sophisticated eye, his art gallery is a ruse for the drug operation he runs in the shadows. He easily identifies his opponents’ weaknesses and uses them to get rid of anyone who stands in his way.

The production staff stated, “The new character stills are of the three characters who will lead the drama. Not only will Jang Geun Suk, Han Ye Ri, and Jung Woong In portray unique characters, but they will also be playing out a fast-paced story full of laughs.”

“Switch” will be the story of a conman suddenly becoming a prosecutor and using his skills to take down those who try to avoid the law. The first episode will air on March 28 as the follow-up to “Return.”

cr

====

script reading

#17 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:35 AM

HQ stills

DYZ0OFuUMAAkscK.jpgDYZ0OHKUMAAprmq.jpgDYZ0OHLU8AcOu4G.jpgDYZ0OHPVwAES-RB.jpg

#18 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:25 PM

32039129b6fb542cc627259768616ca4.jpg&keyDYKL0fHWAAAu9LG.jpgDYKL0fGXkAAREdV.jpg

6bb5ed8a52511377fc7a19522763d637.gif&key

a1e49d045d5057624dbcdd3f426b1a4f.gif&key

cr: naver 

===

food truck

DYXfNrBUQAAyGX2.jpg

===

DYci6rxU0AABp3o.jpg

#19 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 09:51 PM (Edited by FranCella, 17 March 2018 - 09:54 PM.)

stills

201803180909331910_1.jpgrestmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180317

#20 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,519 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:09 PM

stills

DYm4NxlVwAA5ncS.jpg

Up, Up and Away!