Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Is Nogizaka the least messy idol group in Japan?

Nogizaka46 pure Milky

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,761 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:15 AM

Where exactly? The only thing I can find about "telling fans not to buy the single" is this 5ch thread reporting a fake sourceless quote in the title (typical 2ch/5ch), one that is nowhere to be found in the actual Showroom video of the same day. The attempt was so bad that it was exposed as a fakery right at the start of the thread and the transcript at #125, before the thread was left to die, shows that it actually contradicts the content of the talk.

https://rosie.5ch.ne...akb/1518142518/

Thanks for the clarification!

BabyMetal/Sakura Gakuen or Egirls?

E-Girls are artists imstupid.png

I don't know anything about Sakura Gakuen except that they spawned BM (who are a trio so kinda difficult to compare with larger groups). 

#22 Kami Nana

Kami Nana

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:41 PM (Edited by Kami Nana, 13 March 2018 - 02:41 PM.)

E-Girls are artists https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I don't know anything about Sakura Gakuen except that they spawned BM (who are a trio so kinda difficult to compare with larger groups). 

Well...I know they consider themselves artists...but doesn't everyone else(not fans) consider them as idols?

Honestly, I don't know too much about SG, either...even as a BM fan... >.> Don't recall ever hearing anything bad about the group, though.

Hmm...how about BiS/H? 0u0plz.png  They're weird(understatement)...but, have they been in any scandals?

#23 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,761 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

Well...I know they consider themselves artists...but doesn't everyone else(not fans) consider them as idols?

Honestly, I don't know too much about SG, either...even as a BM fan... >.> Don't recall ever hearing anything bad about the group, though.

Hmm...how about BiS/H? https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...  They're weird(understatement)...but, have they been in any scandals?

idk much about BiS but Bish only debuted in 2015 and are a small group (4 members at debut). There are quite a few groups of that size that aren't messy, especially when they haven't been around for that long.

I think dempamgumi inc might be a good bet though. They've been around for about a decade and afaik they've been pretty low-key. I think all their controversy has come from Mogami, and most of it after she left. But I don't know a lot about them.

Also Angerme aka S/mileage, but apparently they had a "yakiniku scandal" where they were seen eating with 14-year old wota imstupid.png

It seems really minor though.

As for Berryz, C-ute etc idk much about their past

Also none of the Stardust groups have had any real scandals that I know of, but they're all small groups with the exception of Ebichu.

#24 [email protected]

[email protected]

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:34 AM

I remember it was pretty messy in their early days because of the pre debut pictures, 2014 were their worst year with bunshun shifting their attention to them. They seems to have less management drama though so there's that.

Oh right, I remember hearing about them but I didn't think they were that notable. As you said their management and internal relations is spotless. 

I don't know how you guys say this given LINE gate. We've never had internal comms busted in such a dramatic fashion. 

Nogi and keyaki got some scandals too...but it feels like they bury it quickly bc their management handle it better. Also even as bad as Sayuringo, she still bounced back from it so you just kinda forget it now

It took her 2+ years, from which she's never recovered (formerly top 3, now hovering at the edge of fukujin). I don't even know if "just ignore the scandal and it will go away" is necessarily dealing with it better given how things are playing out for Keyaki or Kotoko, and ignoring Zukki for 2 years to let her scandal blow over is pretty ass. 

Hey now, it's been like over 10 years since Momusu had a major scandal lol

I'd consider Rihogate, 20th year festivities, and especially Tsunku firing pretty up there. 

In my personal opinion, all these groups are messy as fuck, some of their own design (BiSH/Wack empire is completely their own fault and the worst part is they know it and do that anyways, which is why some idol fans don't touch them and others like myself always ask whether or not we want to continue doing this) and others because this is just what happens when you have a bunch of people working together. 

#25 Furumarion

Furumarion

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:56 AM

I don't know how you guys say this given LINE gate. We've never had internal comms busted in such a dramatic fashion.

I stopped following Nogi couple years ago so idk this line gate but I checked and lmao I wonder if they fired the staff.

#26 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,761 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:14 AM

I don't think I've heard of it... But it seems like there's been a bit more drama around the group than I thought

Up, Up and Away!