Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asryuki

Recommend me good Japanese movies

I'm bored and i want to watch some movies. But i don't known what to watch.

Edit: genre thriller, mystery, crime, psycho, Medical, dark.

What genre do you usually like? Battle Royal is amazing (no1 not no2) but may be too much for you. I also love Ikigami

Liar Game and 1 Litre of Tears are great dramas if you have time

but check out the summaries before, they maybe not be your taste

kimi ni todoke

I watched this.

What genre do you usually like? Battle Royal is amazing (no1 not no2) but may be too much for you. I also love Ikigami

Liar Game and 1 Litre of Tears are great dramas if you have time

but check out the summaries before, they maybe not be your taste

I watched all of this. I usually like thriller - mystery and dark film. I don't really like romance film but i don't mind anything like love letter or hot road.

I watched this.

I watched all of this. I usually like thriller - mystery and dark film. I don't really like romance film but i don't mind anything like love letter or hot road.

Maybe Helter Skelter with Erika Sawajiri? I've also been meaning to watch Confession of Murder but never had time so I'm not sure how good it is

edit: I liked The Quiz Show, the first episodes i watched at least, then I just quit watching it probably forgot it

I watched this.I watched all of this. I usually like thriller - mystery and dark film. I don't really like romance film but i don't mind anything like love letter or hot road.

The Snow White Murder Case

Creepy

Roommate

Or you can watch any Wowow tv dramas. They're short, usually only have 5 episode :

Penance/ Shokuzai (i like this the most)

Kageri Yuku Natsu

Cold Case

Yume wo Ataeru

Rakuen

Thank you for recommend me these movies. Just watched Helter Skelter with Erika Sawajiri and the snow white murder case. These two are good.

I just watched 'evergreen love,' yesterday and it was a beautiful movie, definitely would recommend that!