Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asryuki

What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?

i crushed my finger between my dad's car door right when we were at the entrance of the school, i dont even remember how but i guess my hands must have been really small then

When I was like 3 my dumbass ran STRAIGHT INTO the sharp middle where two walls connect and I still have a scar on my forehead smh

Walked right into a pole in elementary school. Had a bump on my forehead the size of an egg for a while.

I cut my hand with scissors while trying to cut open a gogurt

It needed stitches but never got it. I have a ugly scar on there now.

I was getting ready to brush my teeth and somehow my toothbrush scratched one of my eyes. I had to go to the hospital and everything

My mom brought food back home - being excited I burst into shuffle dance and tripped on my pajama bottoms and fell over which ended up with me bruising my knee cap bones 

I was cutting off some potato eyes and it slipped out of my hands and in my fumbled attempts not drop it I made a 1 inch slash on my wrist. I have a scar on my wrist now :/

I fell from my bike and bruised my whole body

I got a glass out of the cabinet, walked towards the fridge to steal some soda, slipped on the way to the fridge and fell onto the kitchen counter, and smashed the glass underneath my hand and like... severely cut my hand. Guess that was karma cause I was just about to cheat on my diet - I never ended up drinking that soda lol.

I was running late for an appointment one evening, and my house had gotten super dark in this one hall, and instead of taking time to turn the lights on (all of a half second) I decided to run through the halls in the dark. I went right into a wall and there was dizziness and blood. 

That's what I get though! ohbi.png

i was like 7 on a ferry that had a mcdonalds in and i was sitting eating my food when i realised i didnt have ketchup so i ran back up to get ketchup, got my ketchup and on the way back, the boat moved and i ran into the metal barriers, my ketchup packet exploded and my knee was literally open lmfao. i had to go to get first aid on the boat and stitches at a hospital as soon as we arrived.

all bc i wanted ketchup rip.

also once in art class i had a glue gun and thought "i wonder if its actually hot" and put some on the back of my hand. I still have the scar. I am an idiot.

I was acting like an ice skater over the frost in the streets and a car almost hits me, I was like 12 yo iirc

I stapled my finger

Fell going up the stairs from the basement and landed on the main floor slamming my kneecap into the first step that was made out of wood and cement and landing on my forearms which left both my arms bruised and my kneecap bruised and barely able to bend my knee

I wore slippers that were too way big for my 4 year old feet and I fell down the stairs and hit my head and had to get stitched up lmao

I hit my head hard against an industrial nail unsure.png I bleed a lot and everything because I wanted a cousin to chase me