[Current KBS2 Drama] Queen of Mystery 2 Official Thread - Wed & Thurs @ 22:00

Choi Gang Hee Queen of mystery Kwon Sang Woo

28 replies to this topic

#1 Pineapple

Pineapple

🍍

• The Nation's Admins
  • 6,904 posts
  • LocationLife is not all lovely thorns, and singing vultures, you know.

Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:35 AM

1RVLKYPJX0_1.jpg

• Drama: Queen of Mystery 2
  • Revised romanization: Chooriui Yeowang 2
  • Hangul: 추리의 여왕 2
  • Director: Choi Yoon-Suk
  • Writer: Lee Sung-Min
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: February 28 - April 19, 2018
  • Runtime: Weds. & Thurs. 22:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Yoo Seol-Ok (Choi Gang-Hee) has thrown away her life as a housewife. She teams up with Detective Ha Wan-Seung (Kwon Sang-Woo) to solve mystery cases.

cr. AsianWiki for the infos

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Choi-Kang-Hee1.jpg

#2 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts
  • Location"In March 1, 1994 someone I know that happens to be super cool was born. Boom!" - J&S.

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:01 AM

Plot

Yoo Seol-Ok (Choi Gang-Hee) has thrown away her life as a housewife. She teams up with Detective Ha Wan-Seung (Kwon Sang-Woo) to solve mystery cases.

Whoa thanks for creating this thread, the plot seems quite cool hurrplz.png   

---

• Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching?

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

girlfriday

• Mystery Queen 2: I missed this hilarious crime-fighting duo. I’m not a fan of the time-jump between seasons though, despite knowing it was necessary to give the heroine time to move on from her last relationship. I just feel like important stuff happened offscreen, and I resent not being present for every single moment of development for our couple, especially when it comes to romance! But I’m glad that the heroine didn’t become a true cop, and is essentially still an ajumma with a nose for crime—that’s the way I like her, and I’m happy that we didn’t depart from that like I thought we would.

mary

• Mystery Queen 2: Waaah~ it’s here and it didn’t disappoint! I laughed out loud a couple of times during this week’s episodes and smiled a lot to see this squad again. Though I wish everyone from the first season were here, the new characters aren’t too shabby either. (Shout out to Kim Won-hae as the station chief that traps his subordinates into helping him with his literary contest entries.) But more importantly, our main gang didn’t get personality transplants. Ajumma is still smart and adorable and nosing around crime scenes. Wan-seung is still grumpy about being a step too late in the thinking department, though there is a bit of sweetness mixed with the harrumph-ing now. And Inspector Woo is still here and petty about every single thing. I just wish we can have all the episodes now. Why does the wait for next week feel longer than the whole year we waited for Season 2?

Laica

• Mystery Queen 2: I only had time to watch the premiere, but I cannot express in words HOW GLAD I am to be back with these two goofs and their adorable Scooby Gang (although I miss that young puppy). Inspector Woo! Earnest Cop! Young-mi and Captain Bae, officially baes! I’m a little miffed that Wan-seung is planning to move away before we’ve even got a proper chance to enjoy him being Seol-ok’s neighbor, but I can live with it since they’re joined at the hip and not-so-secretly pining for each other. Which is such a validation of the time I’ve waited for them to come back, shipping them in absentia. I’m not super excited about the return of Wan-seung’s Epic First Love, and I definitely miss last season’s director—this first episode leans a bit too hard on the comedic beats, and lacks the moody atmosphere I loved so much in Season One. But I have faith that this writer will stay true to the characters we love so much, while also finally having Sherlock and her Watson actually get together. ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

cr

#3 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts
  • Location"In March 1, 1994 someone I know that happens to be super cool was born. Boom!" - J&S.

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:48 PM

bts

-----

[SPOILERS] Pilot + EP.2

1.png&key=5c7a74eba84febd0b8773cfd977788

1.png&key=70e2fcdb5bd3cf84ccd49da1e26f88

Naver - xports news: 'Queen of Mystery 2' first broadcast, Kwon Sang Woo♥Choi Gang Hee up till Hong Soo Hyun's appearance

1. [+1940, -68] Changed from 'Return'...I didn't feel the time passing while watching their chemistry...Choi Gang Hee is so cute

2. [+1616, -35] I like Choi Gang Hee so much, I hope the ratings hit daebak

3. [+1338, -35] It's really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so looking forward to tomorrow too

4. [+1105, -35] As expected, my eyes weren't mistaken ㅋ I was sure that I saw Hong Soo Hyung but when I searched for her It didn't show up in her filmography and there was no article about it. What's her agency doing?

5. [+889, -26] Make sure to watch the broadcast

6. [+267, -10] It's totally fun. I liked it because all the family can watch it together. the story and the actors are all good. It's daebak fun. It's been a long time since I laughed like this. I hope it rank 1st in the ratings

7. [+254, -5] Their chemistry is no joke. Queen of Mystery hit daebak

8. [+229, -6] It's fun ^^ they are using a new style

9. [+212, -4] It's has a comic and fun story about dating and marriage

10. [+203, -5] Hul...is this the second season??? I enjoyed watching the first season so much !! Looking forward to watching it

1.png&key=b2c2382f2d71887a58197cda2bfdaf
1.png&key=48ffd5b8544a4eb55ffda4cb1e8c5d

Naver - heraldpop'Queen of Mystery 2' first broadcast Choi Gang Hee·Kwon Sang Woo, have deeper affection 

1. [+1626, -26] It's so fun

2. [+1489, -29] Wed/Thurs drama, Queen of Mysyery 2 is so fun

3. [+1337, -95] It's so fun...let's destroy 'Return' ~~

4. [+1131, -27] Very fun

5. [+1024, -31] It's so fun ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+401, -8] I don't know about the others but Kwon Sang Woo is good at acting his character ㅋㅋ The chemistry between the main characters is good too~!! Please don't put a lot of romanceㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+333, -11] Looking forward to see it in 1st place ^^  Even people who didn't watch Season 1 will have more fun watching this season

8. [+291, -4] Out of loyalty to Kwin Sang Woo and Choi Gang Hee, I will always watch the broadcast ㅠㅠㅠ It's more fun than season 1

9. [+283, -9] Their chemistry is like a heart attack ㅋㅋ I love Kyung Min and the team leader, I waited so long for this season ㅋㅋ

10. [+249, -5] It's fun ㅋ

---

Queen of Mystery 2 E02:
1.png&key=cf86550b17948626cc921f67a526f3
1.png&key=630b26f44b4fd7139f62fa53d7f3e4

Naver - xports news: 'Queen of Mystery 2' Choi Gang Hee x Kwon Sang Woo arrested the culprit of a series of arsonists but there is another fire

1. [+984, -12] The police are worst than the criminal  ㅡㅡ

2. [+914, -12] I want to beat the team leader and his team. I hope Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Gang Hee bite them back!

3. [+795, -17] Choi Gang Hee became an honorary police officer, but it's a shame that she can't do anything like she wants. Oh Min Suk was just an obstacle to them

4. [+621, -17] Wa what's wrong with Oh Min Suk, It is so annoying...I used to like this actor but I hated him after watching 'The King in Love' and now 'Queen of Mystery', I don't know what happened between them but will they keep poking each other every time?

5. [+506, -8] The culprit seriously gave me goosebumps...

6. [+209, -2] Why do I find Lee Dae Hee suspicious? something will pop up from her later...um...

7. [+153, -4] Are Oh Min Suk and his partner jerks? Seriously my blood level went up and I almost cursed -,.- How can the police be worst than the criminal and keeps bulling and outcast him?? The drama and the reality are all the same ㅡㅡ

8. [+141, -3] Seol Ok and Wan Seung have the best chemistry, adding Inspector Woo made it even better ㅎ

9. [+131, -1] I really thought she became a policewoman ㅋ  If an Honorary police office joins the police for real it would be really funny ㅎㅎ Now it's time for her to join the investigation slowly~~~~~~

10. [+109, -1] I wonder if the director's intention is to announce the danger of fire in our country these days

cr

#4 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:49 AM

#5 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:37 PM

#6 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:56 AM

stills

DXxJO6JX4AESwqG.jpgDXxJPIPX0AAA9nf.jpgDXxJRUYXkAES_Zf.jpg

#7 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:28 PM

#8 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:35 AM

•  
  • Team Dramabeans: What we’re watchingwww_mystery2.jpg

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

girlfriday

• Mystery Queen 2: I was disappointed when Wan-seung moved away at the start of the new season, but when his apartment went up in flames and he had to shack up with Ajumma, all was right again. Their romantic status or lack thereof confuses me (honestly it was the buying of the ring that threw me off), but at least now we’re seeing the relationship unfold rather than guessing what happened offscreen. I wish more of the side characters had carried over into the second season though, because the new supporting characters aren’t gelling for me in the same way, and I miss the Scooby gang. But the detective duo is still aces.

cr

#9 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:28 AM

DYVDdnsXkAAQiUV.jpgDYVDd6EX0AAlWTe.jpgDYVDriAXkAEYjjN.jpgDYVDr5MX0AA5e-b.jpgDYVDsKiWsAAg9Zp.jpgDYVDsdaWAAAPOAc.jpg

====

#10 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

QUEEN OF MYSTERY 2

Rating:
E05: 5.2%
E06: 5.6%

0000360625_001_20180315083653547.png

1.png

1.png

Naver - sports seoul: "Is she really 40?"...'Queen of Mystery 2' Choi Gang Hee looks perfectly like a student

1. [+962, -102] She looks in her 40s. It's not bad to be in your 40s. and even though she is 40 she looks pretty

2. [+433, -23] Gang Hee unnie is pretty!

3. [+403, -37] Queen of Mystery is really so fun ㅠ

4. [+305, -24] Wa it's fun. As expected, there is a reason for a second season

5. [+105, -9] Lately...there are a lot of people like that...stop talking. I feel ashamed

6. [+90, -9] It's been a long time since I saw her on tv...But she has white and clear skin, she looks young in her 40s ^^

7. [+71, -2] Lately, I don't think there are any celebrities who looks in their 40s. In the past, If they were in their 40s they will look like middle-aged people but now things has changed

8. [+64, -7] Queen of Mystery is so fun~~ Choi Gang Hee is pretty and Kwon Sang Woo is cool^^

2018031701001276300091611_20180316084310

1.png

1.png

Naver - sports chosun: 'Queen of Mystery 2' Kwon Sang Woo is unexpectedly full of consideration 'Heart fluttering'

1. [+1121, -24] I didn't know Kwon Sang Woo can act this naturally, he matches well with his character...I'm looking forward to what will happen next

2. [+997, -19] The two of them are so cute, I'm watching it with a mother smile on my face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They are both in their 40s, how can they be this cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+675, -13] To eat what she cooks...that the penalty of love

4. [+641, -21] It's fun~~ Fighting

5. [+477, -37] It's funny just by looking at Kwon Sang Woo's face ㅋㅋ He is seriously annoyed ㅋㅋ

6. [+189, -9] Kwon Sang Woo matches so well with Ha Won Seung's character

7. [+179, -9] It's so fun, cute and heart fluttering, It has it all...ㅋㅋ I wasn't interested in Kwon Sang Woo but after watching this drama I've completely fallen for him ㅋㅋ I like him so much, His acting is so natural that I can't even explain

8. [+173, -10] Kwon Sang Woo looks so handsome here ㅋㅋ

9. [+175, -13] Kwon Sang Woo matches this feelings so well. He doesn't suit just being a wealthy son ^^

10. [+173, -10] Kwon Sang Woo matches so well with this role~ he is cool

-cr-

#11 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:00 AM

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

girlfriday

Mystery Queen 2: It cracks me up that the cop keeps telling himself that Ajumma is in love with him, while he’s the one who’s always trailing after her and getting jealous and overprotective. It’s cute, especially since she was always chasing after him to join in on cases in the last season. I just wish the pacing of the cases would fit the hour-long episodes better, because they feel like they just trail off without proper endings or cliffhangers, which is such a wasted opportunity.

mary

Mystery Queen 2: Show, I want to love you, but I don’t know what anyone is doing at this point. Last season, we know Wan-seung was looking for his first love while Seol-ok was clearing her parents’ names, and we have all these cases in between to connect the dots or add a new member to the Seol-ok Squad. This season is a parade of interesting characters that seem to have no purpose except to have their five minutes of funny. Please get some direction soon. I’m not gonna leave but I do like to know where we’re going.

cr

#12 Pineapple

Pineapple

🍍

• The Nation's Admins
  • 6,904 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:58 AM

https://www.youtube....f_id=28&sort=dd

KBS World has the Eng sub preview for episode 7 up. I'm just going to link to their main video playlist page though since this preview does have some some gore in it, so not going to be embedding it here, but you can find the video easily enough there in the "Queen of Mystery 2" playlist if thus inclined. 

#13 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:37 PM

#14 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:12 AM (Edited by FranCella, 25 March 2018 - 06:12 AM.)

• Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching??www_mystery2-1.jpg

girlfriday

• Mystery Queen 2: The way the episodes just dangle off at the end without solving the case is really frustrating. I just dislike it when shows ignore episode rhythm and spend two and a half episodes on a case, all willy-nilly with no respect for structure! On the upside, Kwon Sang-woo running all over the place to be with Ajumma at all times is freaking adorable and makes up for a lot.

cr

#15 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

#16 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:12 AM

QUEEN OF MYSTERY 2 E09-10

Rating:
E09: 6.8%  II  E10: 6.7%
0002688901_001_20180328234903923.jpg

1.png

Naver - Mtstar: 'Queen Of Mystery 2' Kwon Sang Woo x Choi Gang Hee started looking for the missing ring

1.[+494, -7] Lee Da Hee seems to be having the ring ㅠㅠ Lee Da Hee is approaching Wan Seung's brother too, I'm really curious about her identity...she seems like a scary person ㅜㅜㅜ

2.[+456, -7] I haven't watched the first season bu this is fun!! Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Gang Hee's acting matches so well~ This is the only thing I'm watching lately..

3.[+345, -9] Today was so fun ㅋㅋㅋ It's getting fast and the hidden stories are starting to get solved so it's getting more fun 

4.[+220, -5] I thought the killer would be a ghost, what a shame ㅋ But things are getting harder, I'm sure Lee Da Hee works for Secretory Kim ㅎㅎ

5.[+199, -7] It's so fun ㅠㅠ Should we Kiss for Mons/Tuse and Queen Of Mystery for Weds/Thurs! I'm having a good time lately 

6.[+85, -3] I like their chemistry so much ㅎㅎㅎㅎ The scene where Seol Ok's friend cameback and they sneaked out, I don't know why but I got jealous...ㅋ I feel proud since I also thought that he was the killer but it seems similar to Kim Jae-Il's boarding institution...ㅋㅋㅋ Is Dong Ha not going to come out anymore ㅜㅜㅜ?

7.[+77, -1] If people didn't watch season 1 I hope they watch this season It's really fun~ an hour has passed so fast today too☆☆

8.[+63, -1] It's fun ㆍ I hope the ratings get higher ᆢᆢᆢ

9.[+61, -1] It's so fun. Once you watch this drama you completely fall for it

201803292240154903_1_20180329224304905.j

1.png

Naver - My Daily: 'Queen Of Mystery 2' Kwon Sang Woo "Choi Gang Hee can't get out of my charms" 

1.[+168, -2] The greatest couple^^ Let's continue with other series!! I wish you do this

2.[+121, -0] Aigoo Kwon Sang Woo's hypocritical acting is so sexy ㅋㅋ

3.[+96, -0] The best combination♥♥ It's so so fun~^^

4.[+95, -1] Let's go with another season. It's really fun^^

5.[+82, -0] Kwon Sang Woo is totally good-looking ㅋ

6.[+17, -0] It's so~~~~~~~fun. I didn't know Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Gang Hee had this good chemistry, It's a good drama♥

7.[+17, -0] Kwon Sang Woo is funny and his acting is so natural ㅎㅎ He is totally good at acting^^♡♡

8.[+16, -0] Kwon Sang Woo's acting is the best! Choi Gang Hee's acting is the best! Their chemistry is great~^^

9.[+14, -0] It's really fun. Let's go with another season~~~ I don't understand the ratings ㅠㅠ

-cr-

#17 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:04 AM

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching??

girlfriday

• Mystery Queen 2: The procedural cases are really lackluster this season. They’re not holding my interest as much, and the jokes are veering more hokey than witty, which is a distinct step down from the first season. It’s mostly a directorial issue, but the writer also seems to have decided to make the cop a little dumber, rather than making the cases smarter. I love this crime-fighting duo, but can we please get them more interesting crimes to fight?

cr

#18 Pineapple

Pineapple

🍍

• The Nation's Admins
  • 6,904 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:51 PM

#19 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:02 PM

#20 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,384 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:20 AM

stills

DZ5bmODWsAEawPq.jpgDZ5bmcIXcAAMOgH.jpgDZ5bmprWAAA05gU.jpg

Up, Up and Away!