Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asryuki

What is the very first Japanese drama you have watched?

My first Japanese drama was "1 litre of tears", In 2012 i decided to watch some Japanese drama and end up chose this drama. it was a bad choice (cause It made me cry a lot rlytearpls.png ) but i'm not regret it cause it's a good drama. I think everyone knew about this drama so I would not say much about it.

Omg 1 Litre of Tears just made me cried a lot to the point I didnt want to watch Jdorama until Gochisousan

Omg 1 Litre of Tears just made me cried a lot to the point I didnt want to watch Jdorama until Gochisousan

yea, ikr. It was a long time for me to decide to watch the next Japanese drama lol.

My first Japanese drama was "1 litre of tears", In 2012 i decided to watch some Japanese drama and end up chose this drama. it was a bad choice (cause It made me cry a lot rlytearpls.png ) but i'm not regret it cause it's a good drama. I think everyone knew about this drama so I would not say much about it.

Same as you 

me too

gokusen still is one best dramas ever

Definitely although now I find it a bit cringeworthy since I've gotten older. Lol

Definitely although now I find it a bit cringeworthy since I've gotten older. Lol

little yeahlaugh.png  but the messages is great so its still series i rewatch a lot

little yeahlaugh.png but the messages is great so its still series i rewatch a lot

Most definitely. Haha makes me wanna go binge it now. Lol I think i will... Just need to find a good site. XD

I don’t remember >< I would like to say Hana yori dango... but for sure it was some small drama

My first J-drama was actually Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. laugh.png

tumblr_o2x2s3gN8w1ronop2o1_540.gif

Tantei Galileo. Fukuyama Masaharu is such a daddy omg.