Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

OH! Press Updates #13: Top Bops, Prestigious Awards, Nugu Groups, Concept Goddesses, Dreams Coming True, Red Velvet, NCT & more!

gugudan golden child red velvet nct super junior weki meki

7 replies to this topic

#1 SLY™

SLY™

one of golden child's five fans

• OH! Press
  • 23,843 posts
  • Locationreading tododeku doujinshis

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:17 AM (Edited by lipslocked✿, 25 February 2018 - 07:34 AM.) Because you need to stan Golden Children!

OH-Blog-Monthly-Updates.png

"The last OH! Blog monthly update was a month overdue. Watch their next update be 2 months late LOL"

That would have been me speaking to myself if I had not become a Press Team member. Well, guess what?! It's me SLY, your messy and favorite (I'm willing to give wons, just agree) OH!Pressor in town!

Chill, take a sip of your espresso (or should I say espressOH), and take a read of the writings OneHallyu Blog specially prepared for you.

OH-Press-GA.png

OH! Press Picks: Favorite Seiyuus

The OH!Pressors noticed that you missed our group articles! Launching our newest collaborative writing, OH! Press Pick, let's get to know the favorite voice actors of our team members!

2RwRN7A.png

espressOH! is nothing but OH!Pressors casually writing about random stuff.

Sometimes we want to shit on stuff, sometimes we want to be laid-back too. 

Well, whatever it is, have fun reading, or not~.

Cosmic Dreams Come True With Instagram Filters by Rinne

Our supreme leader Rinne gives her honest opinions about WJSN's newest MV (teaser), which seems to have not been posted on YouTube, but on Instagram instead!

Gugudan Act 4: Cait Sith; The Upbringing Of The Concept Goddesses by SLY

Definitely not an attempt of mine to prove my Danjjack status, after the sensitive article below, which made many angry and appalled. Definitely not.

An Ode To Jellyfish Entertainment: Gugudan Is More Than Sejeong And Her Backup Dancers! by SLY

As I was saying......

Korean-Ent-Banner.png

Meet The Newest Female Rapper “ARTLOVER” + Interview by Sakura Harano

Meet the multi-talented rapper in an exclusive OH! Press interview! Sakura Harano's article will probably make you Want Her Back!

A Superb Experience : Super Junior SS7 In Singapore by lipslocked✿ 

Think about the excitement... the urge... the overflowing feels when having the chance to see your idolized boy group in person! I may not be able to explain the feeling, but lipslocked can.

Saph’s Top 25 Bops Of 2017 by Sapphic

Who says we cannot create a year-end post in February the next year? Sapphic lists her top 25 songs of the tiringfruitful year of 2017.

Sansa’s Picks: The Best 2017 Releases From Lesser Known Female Artists by ladyandsansa

Because there are times nugu artists produce better quality music than those on the top. dave.png

Album Producer At The Age Of 17: IMFACT’s Ungjae! by SLY

Join me as we take a look of The Unit contestant, Na Ungjae's, musical masterpieces. Sleep on beds! Not on Ungjae!

Music-Review-Banner.png

Album Review: Weki Meki – Lucky by SLY

Smicky Smacky, Wikipedia, Minnie Mickey...... or how what ever you call them is back with their 2nd mini album with title song "La La La".

Single Review: Kim Heechul X Min Kyunghoon (Space Coward) – 후유증 (Aftereffects) / Falling Blossoms by Leicester

Let's give a hand to our newest writer, Leicester, for a review of Heechul's and Kyunghoon's Aftereffects/ Falling Blossoms.  Well done!

Single Review: NCT U – Boss by ladyandsansa

If you like experimental, hip-hop, or rap music, this one is surely a contender to be of your taste.

Single Review: Gugudan – Act.4 Cait Sith by Rinne

DO NOT CLICK THE HEART 

Album Review: Golden Child – Miracle by SLY

Golden Child is back! As one of Golden Child's five fans™, I vow to deliver the best Golcha review ever.

Album Review: Red Velvet – The Perfect Red Velvet by ladyandsansa

Join sansa in the review of the chart-stopping girl group, Red Velvet!

OHChart-Results-RB.png

Good news first, or bad news first?

Bad news? Okay... Sadly, Chartmander filed leave for a couple weeks this month so there won't be much OH! Chart news. Good news is that the OH! Press Team filled Chartmander's absence with the first ever OH! Chart Awards!

OH! Chart Awards Red Carpet

Let's join the nominees as they flaunt their best styles on the red carpet of the ever prestigious OCA! Beware: memes and shades might be seen along the way.

OH! Chart Awards Main Event

Hosted by the OH!Pressors, find out who won the regal title of being an OCA winner!

OH!Chart 2018 Week 5 Results – New Winner On OH!Chart’s Return by krusty95

Fortunately, after her excused leave (hopefully not a maternity leave though), Chartmander is back to relay the winners of Week 5's OH! Chart.

Japanese-Ent-Banner.png

Classroom Of The Elite Volume 3 – Chapter 2: Part 1 by black_miri

Classroom Of The Elite Volume 3 – Chapter 2: Part 2(A) by /masayume/

Classroom Of The Elite Volume 3 – Chapter 2: Part 2(B) by topkpopandbeyond

Are you, by chance, a fan of Classroom of The Elite? But don't know Japanese? Don't worry because our wondrous Japanese translators have your back!

Interview: Watch Cherry Seeds Bloom Into Flowers With CHERRSEE by Sakura Harano

The hit makers Brave Brothers have ventured outside Korea! Hold hands with Sakura Harano as you watch cherry seeds bloom in the being of five beautiful girls.

Chinese-Ent-Banner.png

Chinese Dramas To Anticipate In 2018 by Alisonn

Our number one Chinese drama enthusiast is here to give you reasons to tune in to TV once again!

And that's about it!

Too many good reads, right?

cvaojLNbXI6ACK2p716QYWW1B5f_-sxBmkgLgJOD

Questions? Requests? Suggestions? Feedbacks? We will appreciate anything from our avid readers! Come and visit the ask the OHPressors thread!

Don't forget to follow us on TwitterFacebook, and Instagram to keep up with only the freshest and best content.

Missed the other recaps? Here are the other monthly updates!

Update 1 | Update 2 | Update 3 | Update 4 | Update 5 | Update 6

Update 7 | Update 8 | Update 9 | Update 10 | Update 11 | Update 12

LjSGzpxqdModqSsdakQZUJv-ng505lQTsCW5kU_T

#2 Rinne

Rinne

♂ ero dōjιɴ ѕeɴѕeι ♀

• Supreme Overlord
  • 9,995 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:46 AM

GCmrseg.gif

#3 black_miri

black_miri

❥ 명수&성규 Trash ~

• OH! Press
  • 6,845 posts
  • Locationℛ➸ℰℓℓℯ ❥

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:49 AM (Edited by black_miri, 25 February 2018 - 06:53 AM.)

Because you need to stan Golden Child!

I'm cackling. this covert promo

people better follow classroom of the elite tho :D

#4 ByulHarangBona

ByulHarangBona

WJSN Bona's one and only ♡ | 김지연 |보나

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,216 posts
  • LocationBona's house | We, the Reds! | Ayano Hanesaki's heart|

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:08 AM

Okay, I agree (Wons pls).

Amyway, love Rinne's expressoh article on WJSN the most! :D

#5 lipslocked✿

lipslocked✿

Everlasting Hyuk

• OH! Press
  • 6,958 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:33 AM

Think about the excitement... the urge... the overflowing feels when having the chance to see your idolized boy group in person! I may not be able to explain the feeling, but lipslocked can.

You're totally right, the overwhelming feeling still lingers till this day whew ahmagahplz.png  Thanks for the recap slay! 

#6 SLY™

SLY™

• OH! Press
  • 23,843 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:31 AM

I'm cackling. this covert promo

people better follow classroom of the elite tho :D

As one of Golden Child's five fans, I need to do this. And it includes the new monthly updates banner.

#7 SLY™

SLY™

• OH! Press
  • 23,843 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:41 AM

Intellectual.

You're totally right, the overwhelming feeling still lingers till this day whew https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... Thanks for the recap slay!

I suppose you're implying that sly slays because that's the #truth :datass: jk welcome yen!

#8 cloudyyoons

cloudyyoons

Trainee

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationlove yourself 轉 'tear'™

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:21 PM

Amyway, love Rinne's expressoh article on WJSN the most! :D

what an intellectual *clapping*

Up, Up and Away!