Photo

The Unofficial V-POP\Entertainment thread

1370 replies to this topic

#1361 UniFan66

UniFan66

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationIn a lonely island surrounded by a ocean of methane in Saturn's moon Titan

Posted 18 August 2018 - 01:07 PM (Edited by UniFan66, 18 August 2018 - 01:16 PM.)

Yesss, I live for produce 101 drama. If vietnam does produce 101, you can guarantee the messiest dramas,pettiness and netizens slamming contestants if they even breathe. You can also bet that at least one member of lime or lip b to be in this show.

I don't know if Na Whan wants to return doing music. She's in Korea right now and Mei has started a shop for nails I think? 
I guess LIME will participate. They need a resurgence of their career. 

Till now, all Produce 101 Vietnam just rumors, there's no official news yet, maybe they wait for Produce 48 (and The Debut) to end first but I'm not sure and I'm not excited for it anymore right now

And if Produce 101 Vietnam become true, they need to hold a audition to find contestants like The Debut some months before broadcast it on TV, so maybe late this year or early next year?

And I hope the debut group won't have messes like Chinese version with Meiqi, Xuanyi, Zining pulled out of "Rocket Girls 101" then go back to the group, the contract MUST be clear from the beginning

I have a feeling it could start early next year or in the spring of 2019. Like you mentioned, PD48 and The Debut must finish first. Talking about The Debut, the stage is good looking but the quality of the show is quite bad. 

I wouldn't be surprised if a ''Rocket Girls'' problem occur in Produce V. There's a lot of shady stuff in viet entertainment business. 

The majority of trainees will probably be individuals, everyting from solo artists to cover dancers. 

#1362 UniFan66

UniFan66

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationIn a lonely island surrounded by a ocean of methane in Saturn's moon Titan

Posted Yesterday, 11:39 AM (Edited by UniFan66, Yesterday, 11:39 AM.)

I think he's the only member with real talent in Zer09. He cracked his voice on the V Heartbeat stage, but here his voice is clean and good.

#1363 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • LocationVi Em La Oxy - Uni5

Posted Yesterday, 12:40 PM

I think he's the only member with real talent in Zer09. He cracked his voice on the V Heartbeat stage, but here his voice is clean and good.

Yeah Zane is probably the talented one in Zero9. He literally had like 90% of the lines in Pinocchio and his vocals aren't that bad. Maybe that note was too high for him in the V Heartbeat stage.  

#1364 UniFan66

UniFan66

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:45 PM

Yeah Zane is probably the talented one in Zero9. He literally had like 90% of the lines in Pinocchio and his vocals aren't that bad. Maybe that note was too high for him in the V Heartbeat stage.  

TNT should be much smarter with his Zer09. What he's doing with them now will lead to bad business and disbandement in the end. 

If I were him, I would cut down the number of members and keep those with talent, so that other than Zane can sing as well. They need to distance themselves as clowns and wannabee koreaboos. The hate against them is so big now. 

Unlike Chi Pu, she had one scandal but her other release has been good to excellent so she's on the right path. TNT should look what she does so his Zer09 can be on the right path also. 

#1365 UniFan66

UniFan66

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:48 PM

Most likely new LIP B with two members out and a new one in:

#1366 gok

gok

Idol

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:30 PM (Edited by gok, Yesterday, 03:35 PM.)

One fan asked who the girl in the middle is and Yori said they will answer after 25/8, but we already knew who she is lol

#1367 UniFan66

UniFan66

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:05 PM

One fan asked who the girl in the middle is and Yori said they will answer after 25/8, but we already knew who she is lol

I think it's this girl here

According to user bjn, she's been a long term trainee of 6thSense. So it makes sense that she is the new member of Lip B. 

This newest picture is so miles better than their previous photo shots. 

#1368 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:34 PM

TNT should be much smarter with his Zer09. What he's doing with them now will lead to bad business and disbandement in the end. 

If I were him, I would cut down the number of members and keep those with talent, so that other than Zane can sing as well. They need to distance themselves as clowns and wannabee koreaboos. The hate against them is so big now. 

Unlike Chi Pu, she had one scandal but her other release has been good to excellent so she's on the right path. TNT should look what she does so his Zer09 can be on the right path also. 

Yeah Zero9's views looks like it's dead. They don't have a solid fan base as well to begin with so I'm guessing Zero9 won't go too far with their song unless something happens. Zero9 were kind of on the right path with Pinocchio but then that all got destroyed when he started to use people's stuff from their MV's for their own. Well it's too bad for them but TNT should definitely look up to Chi Pu and maybe he'll profit better. 

#1369 WigglyWiggly

WigglyWiggly

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationInside Wigglytuff's Gut

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM

I'd rather them drop members then lip b stay in vpop purgatory lol. Hopefully they comeback with a new image and a fresh start as they were the only vpop girl group that reached 10 million views right? 

#1370 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:45 PM (Edited by Sour as a LIME!, Yesterday, 11:45 PM.)

I'd rather them drop members then lip b stay in vpop purgatory lol. Hopefully they comeback with a new image and a fresh start as they were the only vpop girl group that reached 10 million views right? 

I have a feeling they'll start fresh again and go for a more sexier concept and it already seems like it was their intention in the past when they were releasing dance covers. I'd like Lip B to stay in V-pop so then LIME gets to have some competition along with the other upcoming girl groups. 

#1371 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:47 PM

Teaser 2 of Suni Ha Linh's upcoming comeback. 

Up, Up and Away!