OneHallyu

On 2/17/2021 at 5:47 PM, abra said:

Yup!

Momoclo (Momoiro Clover Z) are Japan's most well-liked idol girl group but they don't have the fandom size of a group like AKB48 and their international fandom in particular is pretty small so unless you're following Japanese girl groups you might not know about them. They've been going for a long time now and do things quite differently to other idols but thankfully show no sign of stopping any time soon. They just released the opening for the new Sailor Moon movie and in about a week they'll release a compilation album with some previously unreleased songs.

I really like their performances, they're usually energetic and a lot of fun

Their company's girl groups are known collectively as Stardust Planet and also include other great groups like Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku, Team Shachi, Tacoyaki Rainbow and more. Recently Batten Girls have impressed me.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'll happily answer :ohbi:

oh i don't i just thought it was kpop but i pressed the jpop thing by accident. i'll listen to them tho bc i love many genres of music

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Momoiro Clover Z   Known as: ã‚‚もクロ (Momokuro), Momoclo, MCZ   An idol group under Stardust Promotion which was originally known as Momoiro Clover when they were first

KimoClo , Saraba   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7U5UJUwvQE   ----------   Midnight Shuffle       ----------   And promotion of their 24 hour tv on May 17-18       Though like some

20 hours ago, bangtan2013 said:

oh i don't i just thought it was kpop but i pressed the jpop thing by accident. i'll listen to them tho bc i love many genres of music

I do that all the time too. I hope you enjoy what you hear :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

King released a couple live videos from Momoclo's PLAY! concert: Decoration and Gorilla Punch!

Nippon Egao Hyakkei has also gone viral on international tik-tok. This video from february already has 4.5 million views

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...