Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Joysa

✿ The Official OneBin Thread | Flower Boy Rappers ✿

Dh90ZzsVMAEdoV7.jpg

shxxbi131 left a comment on onlyoneprivate's post: You look so good smiling like that^^

DlHxYF3UUAExZY4.jpg

shxxbi131: I miss you ^^ You must be very lonely

Hanbin is such a cutie. I love how he openly shows his love for Jaewon even if it's just friendship love.

I think Jaewon needs someone like that. Jaewon does seem to get really lonely and depressed easily which can be due to the stress and pressure. I still remember when he said he didn't really have friends.

I'm really glad these two are close. They both seemed like they really needed someone to rely on and connect with due to similar positions/issues. Yes they also have other people, friends, but it doesn't hurt to have more :D

Sent from my LG-H810 using OneHallyu mobile app

• Like 1

Hanbin is such a cutie. I love how he openly shows his love for Jaewon even if it's just friendship love.

I think Jaewon needs someone like that. Jaewon does seem to get really lonely and depressed easily which can be due to the stress and pressure. I still remember when he said he didn't really have friends.

I'm really glad these two are close. They both seemed like they really needed someone to rely on and connect with due to similar positions/issues. Yes they also have other people, friends, but it doesn't hurt to have more :D

Yes, exactly. I am so glad that Jaewon found a friend like Hanbin. It was so cute because they were so shy and awkward with each other at first, but now they're like this publicly. I love seeing their interaction, it makes me so soft. rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

180901 Jaewon finally got a time to reply to Hanbin's comments on his posts and he's also using ^^ now lol

1st pic
HB: "I miss you Jaewonnie~~~^^"
JW: "I miss you a little^^"

2nd pic
HB: "You're pretending to look cool these days^^"
JW: "It's quite fun^^"

QRLGYBO.png

• Like 1

180901 Jaewon finally got a time to reply to Hanbin's comments on his posts and he's also using ^^ now lol

1st pic

HB: "I miss you Jaewonnie~~~^^"

JW: "I miss you a little^^"

2nd pic

HB: "You're pretending to look cool these days^^"

JW: "It's quite fun^^"

QRLGYBO.png

Boyfriends chuplz.png

I didn't know that about him. He sounds a lot like Hanbin. I'm also glad they understand and support each other.

I still think about this a lot:

DVTS6CIU0AA8FYS.jpg

It's interesting how the roles are reversed from your observation but how they fill for each other's needs is the same.

• Like 1

I didn't know that about him. He sounds a lot like Hanbin. I'm also glad they understand and support each other.

I still think about this a lot:

DVTS6CIU0AA8FYS.jpg

It's interesting how the roles are reversed from your observation but how they fill for each other's needs is the same.

ONE was with HANBIN ON iKON Ch+, and he recommended a movie, and he explained that the hero of the movie is like them (ONE and HANBIN), someone who is under a lot of pressure and thinks deeply, since, I don't really know ONE well, my first reaction was, so, ONE and HANBIN have similar personalities. At first when when I read Seung's description of the three kids, I thought ONE is someone with big heart and clear mind and because of that he was able to see the true nature of HANBIN and that's how they became good friends, but right now, I truly believe that they became close friends, because they can relate to the other's true nature which is something that is not easy to be understood.