Article: [Official statement] YP reps, "Jun. K will be reflecting over his drunk driving, all promos on halt"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+2,228, -37] JYP trusted him so much and even gave him a director position when he hasn't even served in the army ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and look at how he pays them back with betrayal
2. [+2,205, -22] He saw his own member lose everything with a drunk driving scandal and yet he goes and does it too? Hopeless trash
3. [+1,423, -65] JYP has always been known for their character and now they're going to be the butt of drunk driving jokes ㅋ Park Jin Young once caused a hit and run accident while drunk and ran away like Lee Chang Myung too http://mlbpark.donga...pen2&id=4909946
4. [+100, -3] I really don't get it... do stars really feel like it's a waste of a few dozen bucks to call a designated driver? Is it really worth losing everything over?
5. [+67, -7] He totally just threw ash in the face of 2PM's future... everything was looking so good after their contract renewals...
6. [+65, -5] Celebrities really must be stupid... they see so many other celebrities ruin themselves over drunk driving scandals and yet they repeat the same mistakes... tsk tsk tsk
7. [+62, -5] Now this is a true scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ nevermind that fuss over that stupid phone case ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+41, -0] The way I see it, he'll never recover from this unless he volunteers to serve in the marines
1. [+11,957, -73] It hasn't even been that long since he renewed his contract and he's already causing a scandal? tsk tsk, there's no shield in the world that can cover up drunk driving
2. [+10,167, -115] Things have been looking so good for JYP lately and he goes and throws cold water all over it
3. [+9,269, -75] Drunk driving is basically murder...
4. [+6,483, -174] Isn't this the guy that sang 'Snow Flower' and sounded like a cow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+5,826, -55] How could he do this after seeing how Nichkhun lost everything with his drunk driving scandal....
6. [+1,552, -10] Did he forget how his own member went into reflection over this? How pathetic
7. [+1,119, -8] Aigoo... I guess he'll have to enlist soon
8. [+1,096, -15] Feels like things have been going worse for him since his name change
1. [+795, -21] Look at him pulling this drunk driving scandal so he can get exempt from the army. If you're going to do it at all, at least do it like TOP and go do some drugs or something ㅡㅡ you do realize that drunk driving is basically latent murder?
2. [+705, -14] He must've been super stressed over not wanting to go to the army... why not just emigrate if he doesn't want to serve so bad?
3. [+676, -9] Park Jin Young's always stressing about character and yet he has two drunk driving scandals in the same group
4. [+32, -0] YG with drugs, JYP with alcohol...
5. [+23, -2] Wait, he's 31 years old and hasn't served yet? Hurry it up already
6. [+21, -1] I wish they made it so that if celebrities cause scandals while postponing their service, they have to serve a longer time. It's unfair that kids like TOP and him spend all this time making money and all it takes is one scandal to use the army as a place of reflection.
7. [+12, -0] Ah, I'll never get why the rich risk losing everything by trying to save a few bucks on a designated driver.... drunk driving is basically murder and will follow him for the rest of his life tsk tsk tsk
8. [+10, -1] These kids are all so rich, why do they not call designated drivers???????? I seriously don't get it