• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 HoMaLiAk

HoMaLiAk

Idol

• LOVED
  • 483 posts
  • Locationin Namjoon Heart

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:37 AM (Edited by HoMaLiAk, 13 February 2018 - 10:38 AM.)

Don’t get offended this is a legit question. So I am confused about NCT. Are the members the Same in NCT U and NCT127?
What is the difference between those two groups?
Is there another NCT?

#2 Deℓphina

Deℓphina

† High Deaconess of the Reformed Church of Taeyong †

• LOVED
  • 8,948 posts
  • LocationWaiting for Taeyong ha Illmatic breakthrough

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:39 AM (Edited by Deℓphina, 13 February 2018 - 10:42 AM.)

NCT is the the big group. NCT127 is a fixed unit based in Seoul, NCT U has a flexible lineup, NCT Dream is the kids with a graduation concept.

Edit: To be clearer, NCT127 has 9 fixed members. 

NCT U were 5 (Seventh Sense), then 3 (Without You), then another 3 (Without You Chinese Ver.), then the original 3 (Timeless) then now 7 (BOSS). 

NCT Dream had Jaemin on hiatus but he's back, but Mark will probably graduate soon. 

#3 blue7kaoru

blue7kaoru

Global Superstar

• LOVED
  • 8,933 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

NCT U is a rotational unit which means the lineup changes each comeback, some NCT 127 members are indeed in NCT U too.

NCT 127 is a fixed unit, the members don't change and it's also Seoul's unit.

There's also NCT Dream, another fixed unit, which consists of the younger members.

#4 midcara

midcara

Senior Idol

• LOVED
  • 968 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:40 AM (Edited by midcara, 13 February 2018 - 10:42 AM.)

NCT U is rotational, NCT127 isn't. So anyone in NCT (Dream, 127, etc.) is eligible to be in an NCT U song, but NCT127 is more of a fixed group

#5 Creed

Creed

Assistant to The Regional Manager

• LOVED
  • 7,783 posts
  • LocationAnd in the middle of the night, I may watch you go There'll be no value in the strength of walls that I have grown There'll be no comfort in the shade of the shadows thrown You may not trust the promises of the change I'll show But I'd be yours if you'd be mine

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:41 AM

^ what she said. But there’s an overlap between the members in the first lineup of nct u, the upcoming one and also nct127 (Taeyong, Jaehyun, Mark and Doyoung ), so the confusion is understandable

#6 Annfi

Annfi

Idol

• UNLOVED
  • 251 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:13 AM

Some members from NCT U are in NCT 127, but not all.
And as other say, NCT U is a rotational unit so the line-up can change (The 7th Sense had 5 members, Boss has 7 members, Without You and Timeless has 3 members)

#7 cheap thriℓℓs

cheap thriℓℓs

park bom's moomin toy

• LOVED
  • 2,123 posts
  • Locationclocking you in your own threads

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:16 PM

NCT is the the big group. NCT127 is a fixed unit based in Seoul, NCT U has a flexible lineup, NCT Dream is the kids with a graduation concept.

Edit: To be clearer, NCT127 has 9 fixed members.

NCT U were 5 (Seventh Sense), then 3 (Without You), then another 3 (Without You Chinese Ver.), then the original 3 (Timeless) then now 7 (BOSS).

NCT Dream had Jaemin on hiatus but he's back, but Mark will probably graduate soon.

#8 damagingcalm

damagingcalm

Yoon Shi Yoon's Wifeu ♚

• PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts
  • LocationSM town.

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:28 AM

NCT_U_BOSS lineup is Winwin, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Mark, Doyoung, Jungwoo and Lucas.

Should've used other name instead of U. People are raging bcs ten isn't included in U Boss.

#9 Isolda

Isolda

B O S S ♔ C E O

• LOVED
  • 11,166 posts
  • LocationAt the first moment of a lover’s encounter there’s an affirmation of love. Psychologically, lunacy, emptiness, panic, delusions that the moment will last forever. ... I hide behind my back and postpone all answers.

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:34 AM

NCT_U_BOSS lineup is Winwin, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Mark, Doyoung, Jungwoo and Lucas.

Should've used other name instead of U. People are raging bcs ten isn't included in U Boss.

They should rage since Taeil isn't there either. NCT U can have any random member combination.

#10 damagingcalm

damagingcalm

Yoon Shi Yoon's Wifeu ♚

• PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts
  • LocationSM town.

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:52 AM

They should rage since Taeil isn't there either. NCT U can have any random member combination.

Maybe because taeil is also in NCT127? Well I am okay w anyone as long as NCT has a comeback

Up, Up and Away!