☆ Hyori's Homestay Official Thread ☆ #Season2AiringNow #withYoona

hyoris homestay hyori yoona bogum park bogum iu

77 replies to this topic

#1 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:53 AM (Edited by sly fox, 21 March 2018 - 10:14 AM.)

lxzSfvkDPRTbYF0HVMekC3dJ2HQ

Season 1

Employee: IU

Links

Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 |

Episode 4 | Episode 5 | Episode 6 |

Episode 7 | Episode 8 | Episode 9 |

Episode 10 | Episode 11 | Episode 12 |

Episode 13 | Episode 14 

Season 2

Employee: Yoona

Part time worker: Park Bogum

Links

Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3

Episode 4 | Episode 5 | Episode 6 |

Episode 7 

#2 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:55 AM

If anyone wants to take over/make the OP for this thread let me know! 

#3 Thigh-high feminist

Thigh-high feminist

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,355 posts
  • LocationBy Onew's, Jonghyun's, Key's, Minho's, and Taemin's side for always❤️

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:15 AM

If your nerves are shredded or you're in any sort of a bad mood, you should watch any season of this show. I love it so much. Hyori and Sansoong have really made this show fun to watch for me. I love their natural life, their comfortable banter, their laughter, their pets and their house guests. Yoona is awesome and IU was so endearing and kind. It is SUCH a relaxing show, I started watching it when it first aired but I dropped it, then picked it up sometime after Jonghyun's incident and I watch a little before bedtime and it's the only thing that relaxes me and seriously love it so much. Forever grateful.

#4 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:18 AM (Edited by sly fox, 10 February 2018 - 09:59 PM.)

If your nerves are shredded or you're in any sort of a bad mood, you should watch any season of this show. I love it so much. Hyori and Sansoong have really made this show fun to watch for me. I love their natural life, their comfortable banter, their laughter, their pets and their house guests. Yoona is awesome and IU was so endearing and kind. It is SUCH a relaxing show, I started watching it when it first aired but I dropped it, then picked it up sometime after Jonghyun's incident and I watch a little before bedtime and it's the only thing that relaxes me and seriously love it so much. Forever grateful.

THIS
it is such a relaxing show and makes me feel better whenever i watch it. it's very good for stress or if you're not feeling good. season 1 was great and i just watched season 2 ep 1 and i'm already loving it! yoona is so good at everything and the food looks so delicious

#5 Thigh-high feminist

Thigh-high feminist

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,355 posts
  • LocationBy Onew's, Jonghyun's, Key's, Minho's, and Taemin's side for always❤️

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:45 PM

THIS
it is such a relaxing show and makes me feel better whenever i watch it. it's very good for stress or if you're not feeling good. season 1 was great and i just watched season 2 and i'm already loving it! yoona is so good at everything and the food looks so delicious

Hyori and Sangsoon are the nation's couple.😄

#6 ezgiT

ezgiT

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,797 posts
  • Locationhyori's field

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:06 PM

yasss, following

#7 G.E.B

G.E.B

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts
  • LocationSMTOWN and ibighit YouTube channels.

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:13 AM

This is a show that I needed and my Yoona is in it. Couldn't be happier. I really like Hyori and her husband's chemistry. The first episode was perfection :cry:

#8 G.E.B

G.E.B

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts
  • LocationSMTOWN and ibighit YouTube channels.

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:38 AM

OP can you please add the links to the episodes too?

#9 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:08 AM

OP can you please add the links to the episodes too?

Added!

#10 shutupihateyou

shutupihateyou

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,346 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

BGM used for ep 1

http://djakdong.tist...category=721850

#11 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:42 PM (Edited by sly fox, 12 February 2018 - 05:42 PM.)

[TRANS-ARTICLE] 180211 ‘Daebak YoonA waffles’, selling like hotcakes… ‘Why?’

tumblr_inline_p3zdq9uX901ssp2kz_500.jpg

The waffle machine that was brought by YoonA in the second season of JTBC’s program ‘Hyori’s Homestay’ was trending on hot searches right after the broadcast, and straight after, retail industry’s waffle related sales also increase as high as by 26,130%, continue breaking records.

In the recent episode of ‘Hyori’s Homestay 2’ aired, the waffle machine that is not a PPL (product placement) but is bought by YoonA for Hyori and the scenes of making waffles were wildly spread.

On the 10th, according to the data from sites like Market 11Street, Auction, Gmarket etc, the sales for the waffle machine that YoonA used, waffle mix flour and other waffle related items sold online all surged up high.

tumblr_inline_p3zdr3zqpx1ssp2kz_1280.jpg

In the case for SK Planet 11Street, there were a lot of customers searching on the 11Street site with keywords such as ‘YoonA Waffle Machine’ or ‘Hyori’s Homestay Waffle Machine’. The sale for other similar items also see a huge increase as compared to last year.

From the day of the broadcast (4th Feb) to 8thFeb, ‘Waffle machine’ sales increased by 58 times as compared to the same period of last year.

The number of times ‘Waffle maker’ was searched has also increased explosively. From the 4th to the 8th of Feb, there were 36,697 searches, 127 times more than the 290 searches from same period last year.

On the other hand on the 5th of Feb, the 2nd day after the broadcast, ‘Waffle making’, ‘Waffle machine’ climbed up high on site 11Street’s popular searches, proving it to be a hot topic.

tumblr_inline_p3zdraWJRv1ssp2kz_540.jpg

In the same period as compared to last year’s, the increase of sales for Gmarket’s waffle-related items are 4455% increase for waffle machines and 705% for waffle mix flour respectively.

A Gmarket official said: “The popularity probably grown because it is a special breakfast that one can prepared easily in this cold weather without having to go out or far. Because the said product became out of stock after the broadcast, so other similar items started to be hot selling too.”

In Auction, waffle machine related products also seen a significant increase in sales. Between 4thand 8th February, the increase in waffle machine sales actually reached 26130%, cookie/waffle-baking tray by 103% and baking flour mix by 98%.

tumblr_inline_p3zdrhCMY61ssp2kz_1280.jpg

It is especially so for ‘Vertical Waffle Machine’ produced by kitchen/home appliance brand Cuisinart which was used by YoonA. 10,800 units of this product were sold from the broadcast of the program to 9am of the 2nd day, and successfully become a hot topic product. It was sold out in a day and is currently out of stock. Right now it can only be preordered online, and shipped out by the end of March.

[TRANS-NETIZENS’ COMMENTS] 180211 ‘Hyori’s Homestay 2’ YoonA’s hidden cooking skills revealed… the menu is abalone porridge that is full of sincerity ♥

tumblr_inline_p3zgytekAC1ssp2kz_1280.png

Note: I re-arrange the orders accordingly and update the upvotes/downvotes too as of 11 Feb 8.00pm KST

1. [+2934, -255] YoonA is such a darling

2. [+2632, -262] Really so pretty..

3. [+2420, -221] I heard that YoonA went to learn cooking while she is on break~~ She cooks well~~ And she is really pretty too~~

4. [+2176, -213] She is pretty and friendly, has good craftsmanship, really lovely ^^

5. [+1663, -193] Cooking has always been YoonA’s hobby. She started learning cooking since 3 years ago, and even been on a show together with chef Lee Hye Jung https://youtu.be/O3GbINtoRm4

6. [+882, -147] Not only is she pretty, but she is also knows how to cook and drive. Indeed the atmosphere is different from that of last season, really good.

7. [+800, -125] Don’t ever think of doing this hairstyle because it looks pretty, it is pretty because of her, because it’s her.

8. [+761, -117] Why is her hairstyle so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+696, -125] I hope people don’t compare YoonA and IU anymore.. Its good to see YoonA working hard. It is the best condition as a staff. She is good at cleaning, is cheerful and pretty, and she has the body ratio of a celebrity with just one look. We are able to see the side of her that even fans have never seen before through this show. And most importantly, she is an angel. ㅠㅠ She is so kind, really.

10. [+634, -106] There is nothing she can’t do ㅎㅎ

11. [+579, -123] That small face of hers is really so pretty

12. [+538, -88] There is nothing YoonA can’t do~~!! Pretty pretty~

13. [+497, -78] YoonA’s hairstyle is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+480, -75] (Not translated by Stormbar at point of translation)

15. [+436, -73] Oo I’m looking forwardㅋㅋ

16. [+435, -77] Watch the original broadcast ❤ Very pretty YoonA. Hyori’s Homestay 2 hwaiting

#12 ezgiT

ezgiT

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,797 posts
  • Locationhyori's field

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:25 PM

Any subs for ep 2 yet guys?

#13 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:42 PM

Any subs for ep 2 yet guys?

Not yet but the episode came out on Sunday so it should be subbed soon :)

#14 ezgiT

ezgiT

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,797 posts
  • Locationhyori's field

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:44 PM

Not yet but the episode came out on Sunday so it should be subbed soon :)

Oh okays, thank youu

#15 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:22 PM

Yoona's witty remarks on Hyori's BnB

1) She remembered to buy bobby pins for Lee Hyori at groceries

1.png

Yoona: "I have to buy bobby pins for unnie."

2.png

(She had noticed Lee Hyori was using tape to put her hair back)

2) The guests came back from a bath and rushed into the house because they were dropping water. She made them less sorry with her words

3.png

"Don't run. It's OK if the water drops."
"I'd actually be glad if there's water because then I can mop the floor with it."

3) She caught someone having a different opinion

4.png

Hyori: "Do you guys want cold drinks or warm drinks?"
Guests: "Cold drinks."

5.png

Yoona: "I feel like someone would want to drink something warm. Be confident. Anyone?"

6.png

Guest: "Me..."
Yoona: "See? I was talking about you. So a warm drink for one?"

4) Asking before touching a pet

7.png

"Can I touch it?"

5) She made Hyori feel less sorry to order her around

8.png
Yoona: "I'll tell you if it gets too tough. So please just use me first."

Instiz: [Hyori's BnB] Yoona was born to be witty

- Pretty face, pretty heart

- I would've died of a heart attack if she said "I was talking about you" to me

- Her way of talking is the best... I want to learn it

- You can tell she's a really nice person. Her words and face are so pretty ㅠㅠ

© KPKF

#16 Euna

Euna

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:01 AM

I really liked this show! The atmosphere is so peaceful and relaxing. Can't wait for episode 2 to be subbed.

#17 Pix

Pix

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Locationworld

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:13 AM

http://kshow123.net/.../episode-2.html--- Ep. 2 is subbed! 

#18 Pix

Pix

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Locationworld

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:21 PM

Yoona was definitely more at ease in this 2nd episode. And I love how hyori, sangsoon, and her are getting closer slowly. Definitely an enjoyable show to watch, plus love seeing different jeju weathers. 

#19 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:55 PM (Edited by sly fox, 16 February 2018 - 04:55 PM.)

I just finished ep2, there is something so amazingly relaxing about seeing the snow. It’s so beautiful :rlytearpls:

#20 Pix

Pix

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Locationworld

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:57 PM (Edited by bit36, 16 February 2018 - 06:57 PM.)

I just finished ep2, there is something so amazingly relaxing about seeing the snow. It’s so beautiful https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

So true! It feel so cozy seeing the snow. Everything feels calm and serene. 

Up, Up and Away!