Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hallyucination

Weibo [WEIBO]Negotiator is a success, Tao's Xie Xiaofei character is addictive - The Xie Xiaofei Mania

Negotiator premiered successfully and his currently the #1 drama nationally in China, Tao has been trending  throughout the week, people being agreeably surprised with his acting skills and loving Xie Xiaofei.

CNETZ COMMENTS ON WEIBO

Pzxqlbf.jpg

TVxjCPv.jpg

hwRy8fw.jpg

pBmAQwG.jpg

The Xie Xiaofei love turned into an obsession! 

The Xie Xiafei mania so so intense people complained to Hunan TV so they would air the drama instead of the Spring Festival! on January 8th

7vjn1W1.jpg

TFgxip1.jpg

IcdMkZ7.jpg

gNXq3c9.jpg

Negotiator is currently the #1 drama Nationally in China

The Drama debuted with a peak of 1.79 and the ratings steadily increased throughout the week,

It is said to be the the highest ratings Hunan TV has had in 8 months.

Mm36t88.jpg

Often the highest ratings peaks were during Tao's scenes

The drama also reached 1 billion views on online platforms after only 4 days.

So proud of Tao! rlytearpls.png

We'll be able to share the obssesion soon

Negotiator will be on Drama Fever on Feb 12!

F36tWx7.jpg

Toggle Hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Kayden411, February 10, 2018 - No reason given
Hidden by Kayden411, February 10, 2018 - No reason given

Where are all the haters on Tao - Yangmi OTP now?

giphy.gif

Still here

Toggle Hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Kayden411, February 10, 2018 - No reason given
Hidden by Kayden411, February 10, 2018 - No reason given

Where are all the haters on Tao - Yangmi OTP now?

giphy.gif

Still here. Felt like OTP between nephew/aunt, what a ridiculous pairing

The drama is so good from what I watched so far and Xiaofei is very charismatic. Yang Mi/Tao have a lot of chemistry as couple, that surprised me cause I wasn't expecting them to match so well, very cute couple.

Get that praise sweety !!! I'm sooo happy for him, and it's well deserved !

I want to watch it badly but I'm way too impatient and ongoing stuff aren't my forte so I'll have to wait a bit until I can binge watch few episodes at once.

How long are each episode btw ? I'm not that familiar with chinese dramas (shame on me I know)

I'm glad it's doing well rlytearpls.png

I want to watch it badly but I'm way too impatient and ongoing stuff aren't my forte so I'll have to wait a bit until I can binge watch few episodes at once.

How long are each episode btw ? I'm not that familiar with chinese dramas (shame on me I know)

Around 45 minutes including the preview at the end

Around 40-45 minutes (and 42 episodes in total). They release around 2 episodes almost everyday except some days where they just release 1 episode. If I remember correctly, the drama will end by March 1, 2018. laugh.png

Before this drama, Tao was trailing behind Kris and Luhan in terms of popularity.

This drama finally gave Tao the needed push. 

I'm glad it's doing well rlytearpls.png

Around 45 minutes including the preview at the end

Thank ! So the normal/usual lenght of most shows I watch, good (it's going to be easier to catch up than when I had to watch the 1h30 per episode for Prison Playbook)

Around 40-45 minutes (and 42 episodes in total). They release around 2 episodes almost everyday except some days where they just release 1 episode. If I remember correctly, the drama will end by March 1, 2018. laugh.png

Woah that's fast, 42 episodes in a matter of few weeks, I'm so used to the weekly release that I was scared of waiting a year when you said 42 episodes laugh.png Ah it's perfect for impatient people like me then laugh.png Thank you !! I'll wiat until it's complete then.

Before this drama, Tao was trailing behind Kris and Luhan in terms of popularity.

This drama finally gave Tao the needed push. 

Honestly I learned not to compare them, I'm just happy for Tao, his acting really deserved to be praised (it always has been though) and that he finally gets the success he deserves dave.png

it's what he deserves ~ the negotiator already have 1bi views on chinese plataforms and it's been only 2 weeks since it started!

it's what he deserves ~ the negotiator already have 1bi views on chinese plataforms and it's been only 2 weeks since it started!

It's 2 billions now la.gif

Tao is #1 on all kinds of popularity charts

Xie Xiaofei is his breakout role, happy for him, he deserves all the love and hype he's getting, he worked so hard for it! I'm a proud stan.

It's 2 billions now la.gif

Xie Xiaofei is his breakout role, happy for him, he deserves all the love and hype he's getting, he worked so hard for it! I'm a proud stan.

omg that was fasssst! i'm so proud too, he really deserves it, he's an amazing musician but his acting deserves attention as well. i'm still salty that not many people know about edge of innocence, such an intense acting delivered by him

It's 2 billions now :la:

yassss Tao III come thruuuuuuuu