Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Shiny AID

(ᵔᴥᵔ) Official UNB Thread (ᵔᴥᵔ)

wew  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Your Uni+ B Bias/s?

Hello! Who's ur bias in Unit B btw? Haha

This is super cute. Tfw they're same age friends lol

1518484926.jpg

hii sorry for late reply i like jun,kijoong and chan theyre so cute

btw anyway i dont see any behind the scene of last one and shine is it really none of it?

Edited by yeoleeda

I want to support this group! My pick is here and i glad he make it to this group.

Anyone here know what concept they will do?

I want to support this group! My pick is here and i glad he make it to this group.

Anyone here know what concept they will do?

No, the debut date wans't even announced yet.

Edited by Bryoonjo

Watching the Lunar New Year vid, Kijoong is indeed the maknae and acts like a maknae the most. Chan's forever maknae spot has been truly snatched in this group LOL

Would be interesting to see their chemistry as a group later, though we already got the gist of it from Pull Me In team lol Reality show pls!

Also happy bday Euijin!!

hii sorry for late reply i like jun,kijoong and chan theyre so cute

btw anyway i dont see any behind the scene of last one and shine is it really none of it?

There is really none of it lol

Watching the Lunar New Year vid, Kijoong is indeed the maknae and acts like a maknae the most. Chan's forever maknae spot has been truly snatched in this group LOL

Would be interesting to see their chemistry as a group later, though we already got the gist of it from Pull Me In team lol Reality show pls!

i cant wait to see chan accidentally introduce himself as the maknae since hes so used to it LOL

QUESTION FOR Y'ALL

So right now I guess we are all assuming the main vocal line for Unit-B will be Chan-Jun-Kijoong but I am curious what Hojung will have to offer as he IS a Lead Vocal in HOTSHOT

I am wondering if his vocals are better than what he has shown on the show. Also surprisingly, looking back at "Question", Euijin can hold a good note with just a little guidance from Lee Geon.

You can never underestimate the power of vocal training.

A new teaser

DWD68T3VwAAUPN2.jpg

Eng subbed ver of Unit B greeting

QUESTION FOR Y'ALL

So right now I guess we are all assuming the main vocal line for Unit-B will be Chan-Jun-Kijoong but I am curious what Hojung will have to offer as he IS a Lead Vocal in HOTSHOT

I am wondering if his vocals are better than what he has shown on the show. Also surprisingly, looking back at "Question", Euijin can hold a good note with just a little guidance from Lee Geon.

You can never underestimate the power of vocal training.

Main vocal is Chan. Lead vocals would be Jun & Kijoong I guess. Jun & Kijoong are not good enough to be main vocals.

Idk about Hojung since so far he didn't show me much apart of singing in the safe zone and I have doubts about him being the lead vocal from the singing he showed in The Unit so far.

But anyway, I guess they wouldn't assign these lead-main vocals and dancers explicitly like how Wanna One did. All Wanna One did is just assigning someone as a leader officially and that's it. The rest you can only tell from parts distribution, who are the ones who usually have significant bigger and challenging parts over the rest. Imo it's likely that it's gonna be Chan > Jun > the rest. Cuz Kijoong has puberty block, I'm not sure how much parts he can be assigned of. Hopefully plenty.

A new teaser

DWD68T3VwAAUPN2.jpg

Main vocal is Chan. Lead vocals would be Jun & Kijoong I guess. Jun & Kijoong are not good enough to be main vocals.

Idk about Hojung since so far he didn't show me much apart of singing in the safe zone and I have doubts about him being the lead vocal from the singing he showed in The Unit so far.

But anyway, I guess they wouldn't assign these lead-main vocals and dancers explicitly like how Wanna One did. All Wanna One did is just assigning someone as a leader officially and that's it. The rest you can only tell from parts distribution, who are the ones who usually have significant bigger and challenging parts over the rest. Imo it's likely that it's gonna be Chan > Jun > the rest. Cuz Kijoong has puberty block, I'm not sure how much parts he can be assigned of. Hopefully plenty.

No yeah I meant “main vocal line†as in the core vocals of each song, I feel like the three of them will dictate a lot what of the vocals will end up sounding like, which I am actually really excited for because I think the rawness of Kijoong’s voice which is quite unique, Chan’s sweeter vocals (ex. Jungkook BTS, Suho EXO etc) and Jun’s versatile voice where he can switch from ballad mode to pop song in an instance will be very dynamic. - thinking about all the interesting harmonization has me PUMPED actually.

No yeah I meant “main vocal line†as in the core vocals of each song, I feel like the three of them will dictate a lot what of the vocals will end up sounding like, which I am actually really excited for because I think the rawness of Kijoong’s voice which is quite unique, Chan’s sweeter vocals (ex. Jungkook BTS, Suho EXO etc) and Jun’s versatile voice where he can switch from ballad mode to pop song in an instance will be very dynamic. - thinking about all the interesting harmonization has me PUMPED actually.

Yeah, each of them has quite different and distinct vocal color compared to each other. Chan has thick, sorta deep vocal tone with power depending on how he sings it, Kijoong has soft, fluffy vocal tone, Jun has thin, more neutral vocal tone. So the combination of their vocals would be pretty interesting to see. With this combination I think their vocal colors can at least compliment with each other.

A new teaser

DWD68T3VwAAUPN2.jpg

Watching this, they are starting to give me ASTRO vibes. I wonder if they are going to capitalize on their beagle charm or their reversal charms like JBJ.

I guess Feeldog is Unit B's leader

Yeah I guess so. He's been acting like a leader ever since guerilla concert.

There's one time when Feeldog suddenly asked Chan to show off his singing during Chan's introduction when actually there's an MC already handling things there lol (Lee Suji) The MC even commented on how Feeldog was suddenly handling the MC stuff by himself lmao. Feeldog responded since Chan is good at singing so he asked Chan to show it off.

I wonder if Feeldog reads the comments about no vocals thing, hence he suddenly asked Chan to sing purposely as a counter back lol

• Like 1

Yeah I guess so. He's been acting like a leader ever since guerilla concert.

There's one time when Feeldog suddenly asked Chan to show off his singing during Chan's introduction when actually there's an MC already handling things there lol (Lee Suji) The MC even commented on how Feeldog was suddenly handling the MC stuff by himself lmao. Feeldog responded since Chan is good at singing so he asked Chan to show it off.

I wonder if Feeldog reads the comments about no vocals thing, hence he suddenly asked Chan to sing purposely as a counter back lol

If I'm not mistaken, he also made Marco go to the middle when it was Marco's turn to introduce himself. Well, the leader position was likely his or Euijin and both are fine.

And I do think idols these days read comments. 

• Like 1

what are they so loud for lol, my head hurt through earphones for new year greetings video

A new article. Said that they're filming for 3 days and 2 nights for the special show

It also says it's gonna announce group names on 19th on their homepage.

Click here to view the Tweet

DWHfW4vVoAAArHs?format=jpg&name=orig

A new camp for me to hang around and hopefully jump back into OH ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

I wasn't too invested into the line up compared to broduce but my faves got in so I am a happy girl ~

Let's hope for a decent name for the boys dave.png dave.png

• Like 1