Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Shiny AID

(ᵔᴥᵔ) Official UNB Thread (ᵔᴥᵔ)

wew  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Your Uni+ B Bias/s?

Unit B opened Japanese website and SNS through Marvel Ent

Looks like they may promote at Japan too, which makes sense considering they aired The Unit at Japan too.

Ikr and Kijoong happened to say the exact phrase right before Chan's turn lmao. Kijoong snatched Chan's long time cutie maknae title loll

Kijoong what have you done ajhdgsjd Im gonna call both cute maknaes

but Chan actually not so cute on stage recently, his expressions becoming darker and dangerous asurpriseblushplz.png

Kijoong what have you done ajhdgsjd Im gonna call both cute maknaes

but Chan actually not so cute on stage recently, his expressions becoming darker and dangerous asurpriseblushplz.png

That's why I think Kijoong and Chan def have different charms although other people often clump them up together in the same category just because they're both cute. They have different kind of cute charms. Chan is obviously more mature and more like a pro? More like cheerful type of cute and he obviously knows how to play it up well. Though he's indeed naturally cheerful by default too. While Kijoong is more innocent and feels more raw, although he does have natural talents + confidence thus he shines a lot on stage.

The reason why I said Chan is more mature and more like a pro is not only because of their age. When you see what kind of expressions Chan puts up on different stages, especially the fierce ones, you'll see how knowledgeable and experienced he is by seeing his expressions only. It always has some kind of depth and on point to me. Although he's actually a rookie.

For the example in Bermuda cam. I was taken aback by his expressions here cuz I didn't know his expressions could be this good. And this was the turnpoint when I started to be really interested in Chan

Another one is All Day MV

He could make himself looks so fierce and hot by playing up with his expressions well despite his cute appearance, without appearing like a tryhard at all. He definitely has depth in performance skill and is quite experienced. Like he has pretty wide range of expressions and he pulled it off well.

Edited by riribl
  • Like 1

That's why I think Kijoong and Chan def have different charms although other people often clump them up together in the same category just because they're both cute. They have different kind of cute charms. Chan is obviously more mature and more like a pro? More like cheerful type of cute and he obviously knows how to play it up well. Though he's indeed naturally cheerful by default too. While Kijoong is more innocent and feels more raw, although he does have natural talents + confidence thus he shines a lot on stage.

The reason why I said Chan is more mature and more like a pro is not only because of their age. When you see what kind of expressions Chan puts up on different stages, especially the fierce ones, you'll see how knowledgeable and experienced he is by seeing his expressions only. It always has some kind of depth and on point to me. Although he's actually a rookie.

For the example in Bermuda cam. I was taken aback by his expressions here cuz I didn't know his expressions could be this good. And this was the turnpoint when I started to be really interested in Chan

Another one is All Day MV

He could make himself looks so fierce and hot by playing up with his expressions well despite his cute appearance, without appearing like a tryhard at all. He definitely has depth in performance skill and is quite experienced. Like he has pretty wide range of expressions and he pulled it off well.

yeah I have to agree now, I think Kijoong's cuteness is mostly coming more from his age, he is literally a baby. for Chan at this point it's his personality. Chan definitely not as innocent as he looks, like where did he learn to have such good expressions, to know exactly when and how many times to wink, his expressions are so good, he must work a lot on them but at the same time it doesn't seem like he is trying. I'd day he is a pro too. he knows exactly what his charm is and he has mastered it so well. on stage he is his own typa cute+fierce/hot.

I think him coming on this show opened up his potential so much, well A.C.E has only two songs but watching over them I didn't know either Chan was so versatile. yes he is  just a rookie but he has a lot of confidence, not just in performing but in every area. 

His Red sun stage was first shocker for me too and then this 

he is so good at whatever this is lol. also he is kinda weird in a good way, he kinda does unusual things and always jumping around smiling, idk how he has so much bright energy but he is indeed naturally very cheerful and positive.

• Like 1

yeah I have to agree now, I think Kijoong's cuteness is mostly coming more from his age, he is literally a baby. for Chan at this point it's his personality. Chan definitely not as innocent as he looks, like where did he learn to have such good expressions, to know exactly when and how many times to wink, his expressions are so good, he must work a lot on them but at the same time it doesn't seem like he is trying. I'd day he is a pro too. he knows exactly what his charm is and he has mastered it so well. on stage he is his own typa cute+fierce/hot.

I think him coming on this show opened up his potential so much, well A.C.E has only two songs but watching over them I didn't know either Chan was so versatile. yes he is  just a rookie but he has a lot of confidence, not just in performing but in every area. 

His Red sun stage was first shocker for me too and then this 

he is so good at whatever this is lol. also he is kinda weird in a good way, he kinda does unusual things and always jumping around smiling, idk how he has so much bright energy but he is indeed naturally very cheerful and positive.

Don't forget this. Gosh he winked so many times in this video that I commented whether he's not tired winking that much lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctZdZKx_9iQ

Yes he's very confident. One of the things I like about him is how he really doesn't have any reservation at all to act cute and wink a lot like this. It's like he's almost at the shameless level lol Usually many male idols have reservations to act cute and such, but he really doesn't have any stopper at all lol To me it means that he's secure and confident about himself that he doesn't care about things like that that much. And I like this quality of his.

I saw a comment on Youtube saying just wait and see until Chan teaches Kijoong his cheeseburger aegyo, and I rofled hurrplz.png

Edited by riribl

I added a bias poll if that's ok

also I don't have much graphics skills but I figure it's best to wait for some official group photos before making a nice OP anyways, so I'll probs just add some basic pics and profile to the OP in the meantime chuplz.png

I want some news about them! What are they doing now? 

not much yet, apparently today/yesterday they went to go greet broadcasting staff and they brought them candies and whatnot, but other than that and the guerrilla concert they had the day after the finale aired nothing much has happened. i assume they've started the work for their debut!

Is it a top 9 MV? oooo

theunit-20180213-224107-000-resize.png

lol looks like i spoke too soon, looks like they're filming something/possibly doing a photoshoot?

Are they at Gocheok Skydome??