Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Shiny AID

(ᵔᴥᵔ) Official UNB Thread (ᵔᴥᵔ)

wew  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Your Uni+ B Bias/s?

Finale was just yesterday but they already have plenty of activities scheduled for them. I'm shook :rlytearpls:

I'm really excited for this, as my 2 picks are here. UnitB's songs during The Unit were good, so can't wait

Who are your 2 picks btw?

My two picks got in too, and they're Chan and Kijoong.

Chan got in in 9th spot but I'm sure his popularity is going to explode once they start promoting. Espescially as him being the only main vocal. Anticipating their debut a lot.

rip omg we should have changed Jun's badge while we could

1480-AwardImgMaster-1470027495.png

and then we have Hojung too

2976-AwardImgMaster-1504584581.png

so we will probably need 7 CAFs (minus one for Chan as I think Choice's may already be getting that one ready)

I have one we can use for Euijin so that makes it 6

ofc we still have to wait for them to officially debut and get good photos for badges, I have this for euijin but I'm hoping we can do even better

YlyMrTF.png

I'll gladly donate my CAF for Marco! LOL I had actually been intending to maybe use it for him but for his original group, so him actually making the group was perfect. 

• Like 1

wow they are so busy already. Maybe unit group isn't the one I should be worried about

so what are KBS variety shows these people will be invited?? I don't really know those shows

expecting Chan to become everyone's favorite guest

Who are your 2 picks btw?

My two picks got in too, and they're Chan and Kijoong.

Jun and Chan la.gif All Day's lineup was close to my ideal top9 

Chan got in in 9th spot but I'm sure his popularity is going to explode once they start promoting. Espescially as him being the only main vocal. Anticipating their debut a lot.

Same. I see him as a "stan attractor" (like Jun). Vocals, visual, personality, all on point

wow they are so busy already. Maybe unit group isn't the one I should be worried about

so what are KBS variety shows these people will be invited?? I don't really know those shows

expecting Chan to become everyone's favorite guest

I'm hoping they appear on Hello Counselor

JUN!JUN!JUN! haha anyway can't wait to see what the future holds for this group~

I'm looking forward to Unit B's future activities. So far there haven't been any original songs that I haven't liked from Unit B so I'm not really worried about their future releases. 

I'll gladly donate my CAF for Marco! LOL I had actually been intending to maybe use it for him but for his original group, so him actually making the group was perfect. 

that would be good

when it gets closer to their debut and awards season is over hopefully we can start organising things

Unit B segments from Guerilla concert

Personal introduction

Choreo highlight showoff + special talent

Hansol kept being told to showcase the choreo highlight lol He's so shy.

A lot of fans hyped Chan wow. He gained plenty of screams when he appeared.

They're asked what they're in charge of in Unit B, and these are their answers:

Jun: all: dance, vocal, rap

Euijin: reversed charm

Go Hojung: tender man (the others suggested 'muscle' at first but Hojung quickly rejected it lol)

Feeldog: Idk what it means

Marco: Unit B's love (lol)

Hansol: at first he said in charge of big eyes, but when he's asked to demonstrate it he suddenly changed it into sexy lol

Daewon: charisma devil (?)

Kijoong: cutie maknae

Chan: he said he's always been the cutie maknae in his original group (ACE), but now since the role is taken by Kijoong already now his role is the beagle and angelic smile of the group

From these vids I got the impression that Feeldog was acting like a leader. Maybe Feeldog will indeed be the leader later.

Edited by riribl
  • Like 2

The final line up its not of my completed taste but I'm going to cheer for them anyway, and plus my boys Jun, Euijin, Daewoon and Marco are here so...

Actually it would be really fun to see Unit B and Unit G cover each other's songs!

lol maybe if they get on weekly idol they can make them do covers there haha

Yeah make them cover all sort of gg songs would ve nice.

I'd be anticipating their random dance section a lot too. They have a lot of dancers so they must be able to do it pretty well, still it'd be fun to see it.

I hope they would hop on Weekly Idol quickly after debut.

hello guys,i this thread is my new house

i always lurking on varshow section,please be nice to me hehe

hello guys,i this thread is my new house

i always lurking on varshow section,please be nice to me hehe

Hello! Who's ur bias in Unit B btw? Haha

This is super cute. Tfw they're same age friends lol

1518484926.jpg

Just a sneak peek of the silliness we're about to see when the group starts promoting lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vedSJFjveeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZMn4xplDXc

LOL, Unit B ended up being almost entirely from the beagle team, and luckily the two boys who made it from Dancing with the Devil are beagle as hell too. They're going to be so killer on variety I know it.

Screaming that Kijoong stole the title of cutie maknae from Chan right in front of his eyes omg

he's always introducing himself as cutie maknae, watch him still say it out of habit until he realizes he's not the one here laugh.png laugh.png Im gonna miss it

Unit B opened Japanese website and SNS through Marvel Ent

Looks like they may promote at Japan too, which makes sense considering they aired The Unit at Japan too.

Screaming that Kijoong stole the title of cutie maknae from Chan right in front of his eyes omg

he's always introducing himself as cutie maknae, watch him still say it out of habit until he realizes he's not the one here laugh.png laugh.png Im gonna miss it

Ikr and Kijoong happened to say the exact phrase right before Chan's turn lmao. Kijoong snatched Chan's long time cutie maknae title loll

• Like 1